Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Temp Closed - The Pixel Apothecary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
[quote name="Perry321" date=2016-02-09 15:58:33] @kriskrossness :: Bottle Form :: Deadly Nightshade Dragon Picture :: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180558/18055742_350.png[/img] Animated :: yes Cork :: out Cracked glass :: no Text :: yes (anything that looks bloody/slimey) Bubbles :: yes Accessories :: chain around the neck of the bottle(if you can) Anything Else :: Spider and cobwebs Bottle Color: Orange Liquid Color: Lime Green Bubbles Color: Black Cork Color: Lime Green Text Color: Purple [/quote] @Perry321 Heya, Did you want the text to say Deadly Nightshade? Or something else? Also, did you want the skull on the front? Just want to make sure :)
Perry321 wrote on 2016-02-09:
@kriskrossness
:: Bottle Form :: Deadly Nightshade
Dragon Picture :: 18055742_350.png
Animated :: yes
Cork :: out
Cracked glass :: no
Text :: yes (anything that looks bloody/slimey)
Bubbles :: yes
Accessories :: chain around the neck of the bottle(if you can)
Anything Else :: Spider and cobwebs
Bottle Color: Orange
Liquid Color: Lime Green
Bubbles Color: Black
Cork Color: Lime Green
Text Color: Purple
@Perry321
Heya, Did you want the text to say Deadly Nightshade? Or something else? Also, did you want the skull on the front? Just want to make sure :)
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness
Fantastic! I'll send payment tomorrow morning once I'm at the library (I'm on mobile and getting into my vault on mobile is a pain). You can drop me to the bottom of the list until payment is received :D
@kriskrossness
Fantastic! I'll send payment tomorrow morning once I'm at the library (I'm on mobile and getting into my vault on mobile is a pain). You can drop me to the bottom of the list until payment is received :D
Pickups On First Page for :: @Rhamnus @Plaguedeer @plushKlavier @ClearLakes44 @Haoang20082 @Inahetalian

Sorry if I double, or even triple pinged you - or if you've already picked up. xD I'm slowly figuring this out haha.
Pickups On First Page for :: @Rhamnus @Plaguedeer @plushKlavier @ClearLakes44 @Haoang20082 @Inahetalian

Sorry if I double, or even triple pinged you - or if you've already picked up. xD I'm slowly figuring this out haha.
kriskrossness.gif
I'm done for the night! Nearly bed time. Will resume in the AM!

Pickup on first page for @Abril ^_^
I'm done for the night! Nearly bed time. Will resume in the AM!

Pickup on first page for @Abril ^_^
kriskrossness.gif
@krisskrossness hello!! i loved the potions you made for me!! :D theyre so cool! id like to get one of him too please! :: Bottle Form :: Dragon Picture :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7488134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74882/7488134_350.png[/img] [/url] Animated :: yes, maybe glowing is possible! or just bubbling is fine :) Cork :: in Cracked glass :: yes please! Text :: "Xarlata" (no font preference!) Bubbles :: yes Accessories :: up to you but i would like his faeries & the arcane symbol somewhere! :) Anything Else :: none!
@krisskrossness

hello!! i loved the potions you made for me!! :D theyre so cool!
id like to get one of him too please!
:: Bottle Form ::
Dragon Picture ::
7488134_350.png

Animated :: yes, maybe glowing is possible! or just bubbling is fine :)
Cork :: in
Cracked glass :: yes please!
Text :: "Xarlata" (no font preference!)
Bubbles :: yes
Accessories :: up to you but i would like his faeries & the arcane symbol somewhere! :)
Anything Else :: none!
@kriskrossness
I LOVE IT!
Thank you so much for the cute pixel! :D
@kriskrossness
I LOVE IT!
Thank you so much for the cute pixel! :D
mirte_machine__gif__by_plushklavier-d9td84j.gif2131awk.gif
@kriskrossness
Yes I want it to say 'Deadly Nightshade' and please add the skull
@kriskrossness
Yes I want it to say 'Deadly Nightshade' and please add the skull
JwQ98x7.png
thank you so much :D
Sending over payment~
thank you so much :D
Sending over payment~
BcpIF1O.png
@kriskrossness Your work is so amazingly cool! I would love one! ::Cracked Glass:: Dragon Picture :: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20278222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202783/20278222_350.png[/img] [/url] Animated :: N Cork :: Absent Cracked glass :: Y Text :: Y, I would love his name, Tartarus. I don't know many fonts, but something creepy would be lovely! Bubbles :: Y Accessories :: Would you be able to incorporate the birdskull wingpiece and the bloodscale shoulder guards? I would also like the steel bracelets around the bottleneck. Anything Else :: I would love for some smoke to be coming out the top, please I think the total comes to 26K? Correct me if I'm wrong! n_n
@kriskrossness

Your work is so amazingly cool! I would love one!

::Cracked Glass::
Dragon Picture ::
20278222_350.png

Animated :: N
Cork :: Absent
Cracked glass :: Y
Text :: Y, I would love his name, Tartarus. I don't know many fonts, but something creepy would be lovely!
Bubbles :: Y
Accessories :: Would you be able to incorporate the birdskull wingpiece and the bloodscale shoulder guards? I would also like the steel bracelets around the bottleneck.
Anything Else :: I would love for some smoke to be coming out the top, please

I think the total comes to 26K? Correct me if I'm wrong! n_n
art_shop_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reish.pngadopt_button_by_nordiquecowgirl-d9reise.png
@Rhamnus - hmm, glowing. I've never tried that before :D Love a challenge. Brings your total to 40k :)

@Perry321 - Alrighty, I'll get back to work on yours now. Your first in line.

@NordicCowgirl - First, I love your username. Second, I love Tartarus. He is one hella awesome Mirror! Thirdly, yes 26k is correct :D I've got you in line.
@Rhamnus - hmm, glowing. I've never tried that before :D Love a challenge. Brings your total to 40k :)

@Perry321 - Alrighty, I'll get back to work on yours now. Your first in line.

@NordicCowgirl - First, I love your username. Second, I love Tartarus. He is one hella awesome Mirror! Thirdly, yes 26k is correct :D I've got you in line.
kriskrossness.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71