Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | A-BLEP-tables [WAITLIST CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@InkdemonCuddles aww you love it though ;-) <3 And bless your cotton socks, don't worry about getting it done for my bday, I totally understand you've got priorities, it's the thought that counts and I'm very touched :D And I'll be smothering you and Mathi with coatls who need your magic touch next week too!

I'll be ready to give it to you after the weekend, will send you some creep over PM and we can work something out *so many ideas* heh :D Until then, I'll continue to stalk your blogs obviously ^_^
Have a great Friday you two!
@InkdemonCuddles aww you love it though ;-) <3 And bless your cotton socks, don't worry about getting it done for my bday, I totally understand you've got priorities, it's the thought that counts and I'm very touched :D And I'll be smothering you and Mathi with coatls who need your magic touch next week too!

I'll be ready to give it to you after the weekend, will send you some creep over PM and we can work something out *so many ideas* heh :D Until then, I'll continue to stalk your blogs obviously ^_^
Have a great Friday you two!
HHV3ZfK.png
@InkdemonCuddle This girl :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18469175] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184692/18469175_350.png[/img] [/url] If you would really want to get started on her right away, I wouldn't mind. :D I just ask that the price be kept under 100k (I'm saving up for a gene project rip x.x), and as far as apparel goes you can include or leave out whatever you want tbh, and if I need to take anything off of her for reference just let me know! ^.^ I'd also be willing to pay upfront again whenever you get the base done, and have a price idea for her. Take your time with the base tho, and it's no problem if you can't get her done right away.
@InkdemonCuddle This girl :P

18469175_350.png

If you would really want to get started on her right away, I wouldn't mind. :D I just ask that the price be kept under 100k (I'm saving up for a gene project rip x.x), and as far as apparel goes you can include or leave out whatever you want tbh, and if I need to take anything off of her for reference just let me know! ^.^

I'd also be willing to pay upfront again whenever you get the base done, and have a price idea for her. Take your time with the base tho, and it's no problem if you can't get her done right away.
Jaz - He/Him - I'm 3 hours ahead of server time. Ping me please.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
Hello! These are super cute :) May I please get one of my Jules? @MathiMathi @InkdemonCuddles [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=98101&tab=dragon&did=6995246][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69953/6995246_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Treasure or Gems?:[/b] Treasure [b]Apparel included?:[/b] No [b]Accent included?:[/b] No [b]Additional info:[/b] I think that's it! [b]Payment upfront or later?:[/b] Upfront! I believe this would be 50k? Please let me know if I'm wrong. Thank you! May I please also get added to your pinglist for new species?
Hello! These are super cute :) May I please get one of my Jules?

@MathiMathi @InkdemonCuddles
Dragon image: 6995246_350.png
Treasure or Gems?: Treasure
Apparel included?: No
Accent included?: No
Additional info: I think that's it!
Payment upfront or later?: Upfront! I believe this would be 50k? Please let me know if I'm wrong.

Thank you! May I please also get added to your pinglist for new species?
@akger
Hey there thanks for your order! :)
I've recorded the details (and added you to the pinglist) and you may send the 50k my way now ^-^
@akger
Hey there thanks for your order! :)
I've recorded the details (and added you to the pinglist) and you may send the 50k my way now ^-^
@AlexRobins
Pinging myself so I don't lose this for when I have money
@AlexRobins
Pinging myself so I don't lose this for when I have money
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
@MathiMathi sent thank you!
@MathiMathi sent thank you!
Oh man I got sick and was too loopy to really do anything, sorry for the tiny absence haha ; v ;

@Pandakidpa

Your adopt is done, tell me if anything's off, I'm still a little loopy xD Hope you like it, and thank you very much for ordering! <3 You can find it in the Pick Up post, first page third post~

@Trickilicky

Hehe x3 I'll still do my best to get it done in time~ Not gonna stress it too much, but I'll try :3
Yeeesss drown us in Coatls \ o / We'll work them magic fingers of ours B)

Awesome! Sure, we can discuss it all in PMs :D Any idea you may have! I love discussing all sorts of ideas! The more we talk the better I can probably capture what you want UvU
Just be wary with my mainblog, it's not necessarily SFW and I forget to tag things sometimes haha xD I'm a forgetful noodle.
Have a great weekend buddy!

@KyberCrystals

HOOOLY she's BEAUTIFUL! :D She makes for a great first Imp for the base, honestly. Gets three genes done and some apparel! Seriously though she looks amazing!
Working off the Coatl prices she'd be 90k, with a little price increase it would probably go over 100k but I'll just make it a flat 100k for you :3 I totally understand your reasoning, so it's all cool!
I saved her images (with and without apparel) already so no worries about additional reference, it's all settled!
I'll probably do her right away when the base is done, I'll just notify you then! ^_^ Can't wait to get to work on that <3

@akger

Hey there, thanks for ordering! :D I've got your adoptable done, and I'll upload it as soon as @MathiMathi is back and confirms that he's got the payment! ^_^ I'll ping you again when it's uploaded!
Oh man I got sick and was too loopy to really do anything, sorry for the tiny absence haha ; v ;

@Pandakidpa

Your adopt is done, tell me if anything's off, I'm still a little loopy xD Hope you like it, and thank you very much for ordering! <3 You can find it in the Pick Up post, first page third post~

@Trickilicky

Hehe x3 I'll still do my best to get it done in time~ Not gonna stress it too much, but I'll try :3
Yeeesss drown us in Coatls \ o / We'll work them magic fingers of ours B)

Awesome! Sure, we can discuss it all in PMs :D Any idea you may have! I love discussing all sorts of ideas! The more we talk the better I can probably capture what you want UvU
Just be wary with my mainblog, it's not necessarily SFW and I forget to tag things sometimes haha xD I'm a forgetful noodle.
Have a great weekend buddy!

@KyberCrystals

HOOOLY she's BEAUTIFUL! :D She makes for a great first Imp for the base, honestly. Gets three genes done and some apparel! Seriously though she looks amazing!
Working off the Coatl prices she'd be 90k, with a little price increase it would probably go over 100k but I'll just make it a flat 100k for you :3 I totally understand your reasoning, so it's all cool!
I saved her images (with and without apparel) already so no worries about additional reference, it's all settled!
I'll probably do her right away when the base is done, I'll just notify you then! ^_^ Can't wait to get to work on that <3

@akger

Hey there, thanks for ordering! :D I've got your adoptable done, and I'll upload it as soon as @MathiMathi is back and confirms that he's got the payment! ^_^ I'll ping you again when it's uploaded!
STW9f2s.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4EWexDY.gif[/img][/center] @MathiMathi @InkdemonCuddles [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17162598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171626/17162598_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Treasure or Gems?:[/b] Treasure [b]Apparel included?:[/b] nope [b]Accent included?:[/b] nope [b]Additional info:[/b] Can I be added to a pinglist for any new breed? They are so adorable! [b]Payment upfront or later?:[/b] I can send it upfront, just tell me who should I send it to. 55kT, right? 50kT base + 5kT to unlock Bar gene.
4EWexDY.gif

@MathiMathi @InkdemonCuddles
Dragon image:
17162598_350.png

Treasure or Gems?: Treasure
Apparel included?: nope
Accent included?: nope
Additional info: Can I be added to a pinglist for any new breed? They are so adorable!
Payment upfront or later?: I can send it upfront, just tell me who should I send it to. 55kT, right? 50kT base + 5kT to unlock Bar gene.
H9klr6C.png
@Mysteriala

Most beautiful ordering post I've seen so far, NICE

Mathi will confirm and record your order (AND add you to the pinglist, of course!) once his brain booted back up from having slept B)
BEAUTIFUL child, btw! And yes, you calculated right! :D
Payment goes to Mathi once he's heaved himself to the comp to, as said, confirm and record your order UvU He does most, if not all of the managing :3
Also, thank you <3 We've already got the next breed in the works! Imperials are coming up next, I'm currently working on the lineart for their base :D Get ready for even MORE fluffy blep-ing dragons!
@Mysteriala

Most beautiful ordering post I've seen so far, NICE

Mathi will confirm and record your order (AND add you to the pinglist, of course!) once his brain booted back up from having slept B)
BEAUTIFUL child, btw! And yes, you calculated right! :D
Payment goes to Mathi once he's heaved himself to the comp to, as said, confirm and record your order UvU He does most, if not all of the managing :3
Also, thank you <3 We've already got the next breed in the works! Imperials are coming up next, I'm currently working on the lineart for their base :D Get ready for even MORE fluffy blep-ing dragons!
STW9f2s.png
@InkdemonCuddles
Aw, thank you ^>^
Already sent the payment ;3
@InkdemonCuddles
Aw, thank you ^>^
Already sent the payment ;3
H9klr6C.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36