Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | A-BLEP-tables [WAITLIST CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@KyberCrystals
Hey thanks for stopping by! :D
I have recorded your order and you may send the treasure my way now. The price would be exactly 50kT :)
@KyberCrystals
Hey thanks for stopping by! :D
I have recorded your order and you may send the treasure my way now. The price would be exactly 50kT :)
@MathiMathi @InkdemonCuddles [b]Dragon image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18700699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187007/18700699_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Treasure or Gems?:[/b] Treasure [b]Apparel included?:[/b] Yep! The Harp, if possible. I know it needs unlocked [b]Accent included?:[/b] nope [b]Additional info:[/b] no extra info :) [b]Payment upfront or later?:[/b] upfront
@MathiMathi @InkdemonCuddles
Dragon image:
18700699_350.png

Treasure or Gems?: Treasure
Apparel included?: Yep! The Harp, if possible. I know it needs unlocked
Accent included?: nope
Additional info: no extra info :)
Payment upfront or later?: upfront
5ZBUJpH.gif(Art by Rhea)
@KyberCrystals

Your adoptable is finished! :D I hope it's to your liking!
You can find it on the first page, in the third post called Pick Up section!
Thanks for ordering <3
@KyberCrystals

Your adoptable is finished! :D I hope it's to your liking!
You can find it on the first page, in the third post called Pick Up section!
Thanks for ordering <3
STW9f2s.png
@Pandakidpa
Hey thanks for your order :)
I have recorded the details and you may send the 55k Treasure my way now :D
@Pandakidpa
Hey thanks for your order :)
I have recorded the details and you may send the 55k Treasure my way now :D
@Wizarddragon

Your adoptable is done~ UvU Like last time, you can find it in the Pick Up post, first page third post~ Thank you very much for ordering another <3
@Wizarddragon

Your adoptable is done~ UvU Like last time, you can find it in the Pick Up post, first page third post~ Thank you very much for ordering another <3
STW9f2s.png
@InkdemonCuddles

Gah! I love it! It's so cute! Thanks so much. ^.^
@InkdemonCuddles

Gah! I love it! It's so cute! Thanks so much. ^.^
Jaz - He/Him - I'm 3 hours ahead of server time. Ping me please.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
@MathiMathi
@InkdemonCuddles

Thank you so much!! If I get more funds, I will definitely be back for more :)
@MathiMathi
@InkdemonCuddles

Thank you so much!! If I get more funds, I will definitely be back for more :)
ew9u8Xp.png
@Wizarddragon
@KyberCrystals

You two are very welcome ^_^ !! I'm very happy to hear that you're both so happy with the result!
And Wizard, feel absolutely free to snoop back in whenever! Perhaps @MathiMathi and me can even talk about some sort of returning customer discount at some point :D
@Wizarddragon
@KyberCrystals

You two are very welcome ^_^ !! I'm very happy to hear that you're both so happy with the result!
And Wizard, feel absolutely free to snoop back in whenever! Perhaps @MathiMathi and me can even talk about some sort of returning customer discount at some point :D
STW9f2s.png
@Trickilicky

Your adoptable is finished~ As always, it's waiting for you in the Pick Up post UvU (Or rather it will in a second hehe)
If anything was overlooked or messed up, simply say so and I'll do my best to fix it!
Otherwise, enjoy and thank you for coming in once more <3
@Trickilicky

Your adoptable is finished~ As always, it's waiting for you in the Pick Up post UvU (Or rather it will in a second hehe)
If anything was overlooked or messed up, simply say so and I'll do my best to fix it!
Otherwise, enjoy and thank you for coming in once more <3
STW9f2s.png
@InkdemonCuddles I love him, he looks awesome, thank you both very much for another awesome adopt! I'm sure I'll be back again in the near future :D ps. the imp is coming along nicely, can't wait to see it when it's finished! ^_^
@InkdemonCuddles I love him, he looks awesome, thank you both very much for another awesome adopt! I'm sure I'll be back again in the near future :D ps. the imp is coming along nicely, can't wait to see it when it's finished! ^_^
HHV3ZfK.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36