Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | A-BLEP-tables [WAITLIST CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Trickilicky

Thank you very much! x3 <3
Feel absolutely free to creep check back in again anytime! :D
If you're looking for other breeds, just list which and Mathi will stick you on the pinglist for them!
@Trickilicky

Thank you very much! x3 <3
Feel absolutely free to creep check back in again anytime! :D
If you're looking for other breeds, just list which and Mathi will stick you on the pinglist for them!
STW9f2s.png
@MathiMathi

Thank you so much! Will send it over now!
@MathiMathi

Thank you so much! Will send it over now!
ew9u8Xp.png
@InkdemonCuddles you're welcome! <3 I'd love to see fae, ridgies and spiral's the most, but I'd def like to be on the pinglist for all new breeds please! :D
@InkdemonCuddles you're welcome! <3 I'd love to see fae, ridgies and spiral's the most, but I'd def like to be on the pinglist for all new breeds please! :D
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky

Sorry for the late reply~
You've been added to the list for all breeds :D Perhaps someone will pay the unlock sometime c: Otherwise we might do it on our own at some point, but they're definitely all coming!
@Trickilicky

Sorry for the late reply~
You've been added to the list for all breeds :D Perhaps someone will pay the unlock sometime c: Otherwise we might do it on our own at some point, but they're definitely all coming!
STW9f2s.png
@baeridan

Your adoptable is done! :D I hope it's to your liking, and that nothing is off.
You can find it in the Pick Up section, third post of the first page c:
@baeridan

Your adoptable is done! :D I hope it's to your liking, and that nothing is off.
You can find it in the Pick Up section, third post of the first page c:
STW9f2s.png
@InkdemonCuddles siadfjasdi aaa oh my goood im sc r e am ing
Thank you so much, she looks absolutely fantastic!
@InkdemonCuddles siadfjasdi aaa oh my goood im sc r e am ing
Thank you so much, she looks absolutely fantastic!
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@baeridan

Thank you, I'm glad to hear that! ^_^ And thank you for ordering <3 Her accent was actually super fun to draw, and figuring how to layer it with the scarf was also fun :3
She's really cute! ^_^
@baeridan

Thank you, I'm glad to hear that! ^_^ And thank you for ordering <3 Her accent was actually super fun to draw, and figuring how to layer it with the scarf was also fun :3
She's really cute! ^_^
STW9f2s.png
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/blIwDVF.png[/img] [size=5][b]A-BLEP-tables![/b][/size] Check the first page for info and how to order one if you're interested ^_^ Coatls only for now, but we aim to bring you bleps of all kinds of dragons~ Figured I might as well use this pinglist I'm on as well :D I hope I didn't misping anyone, I'm truly sorry if I messed something up! ; v ; I don't use pinglists outside of my personal ones much! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1738015][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url] [size=2] Coatls (all adopts): @unusualKitten @Grillbz @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @baeridan @witchnamine @SushiKitteh (male coatls only) @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @leeedea @pastelwerewolf @Finne @theresilence @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @dragoninmywagon @KuraikoDesu @Aalto Coatls (lineart): @Akkisuitok @Starfait @Kanitai @alternatewarning @sQld @ryoubakura All breeds (all adopts): @spoons @Alicefireflies @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Shagaru @Dreadnoughtus @decadent @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @VixennSinnett @InkZylorn @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @ToasterOven @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @lithnathron @seepratintti All breeds (lineart): @Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Duh [/size] [/center]
blIwDVF.png

A-BLEP-tables!
Check the first page for info and how to order one if you're interested ^_^
Coatls only for now, but we aim to bring you bleps of all kinds of dragons~
Figured I might as well use this pinglist I'm on as well :D I hope I didn't misping anyone, I'm truly sorry if I messed something up! ; v ; I don't use pinglists outside of my personal ones much!

1FqrHGs.png

Coatls (all adopts):
@unusualKitten @Grillbz @Toriel @Paddington @Sivan @windyfields @baeridan @witchnamine @SushiKitteh (male coatls only) @twotone @Sonne @Zaayn @leeedea @pastelwerewolf @Finne @theresilence @darkrune @Moons @tidecaller @dragoninmywagon @KuraikoDesu @Aalto

Coatls (lineart):
@Akkisuitok @Starfait @Kanitai @alternatewarning @sQld @ryoubakura

All breeds (all adopts):
@spoons @Alicefireflies @Cerelin @biqua @Faileas @Shagaru @Dreadnoughtus @decadent @Darkdragonfiend @Shaiylo @Morphius @Tiriea @Prey @VixennSinnett @InkZylorn @haikwoshevo @Parad0xxy @Abnormalized @Jaz @wildewinged @ToasterOven @Gilan @Dis @YoshiyaKiryu @Rinibun @Ecsentret @lithnathron @seepratintti

All breeds (lineart):
@Akkisuitok @Murasaki @haikwoshevo @Duh @KingofSwords @Duh
STW9f2s.png
@Wizarddragon

Your adoptable is finished! You can find it in the Pick Up section, first page third post :3
Hope it's to your liking! ^_^
@Wizarddragon

Your adoptable is finished! You can find it in the Pick Up section, first page third post :3
Hope it's to your liking! ^_^
STW9f2s.png
@MathiMathi @InkdemonCuddles Hello you two, I'm in the mood for more please! Want to do this guy for me? :D [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18307154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183072/18307154_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Treasure or Gems?:[/b] gems [b]Apparel included?:[/b] yes please, all if possible! [b]Accent included?:[/b] yes please (or a simplified version of it) [b]Additional info:[/b] [b]Payment upfront or later?:[/b] upfront is fine
@MathiMathi @InkdemonCuddles Hello you two, I'm in the mood for more please! Want to do this guy for me? :D

Dragon image:
18307154_350.png

Treasure or Gems?: gems
Apparel included?: yes please, all if possible!
Accent included?: yes please (or a simplified version of it)
Additional info:
Payment upfront or later?: upfront is fine
HHV3ZfK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36