Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | A-BLEP-tables [WAITLIST CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@baeridan Your order would be 115kT

@DeathPanda And yours would be 55kT

Thank you so much for ordering! :D
I recorded your order and you may send the payment my way now.
Once I recieved your payment @InkdemonCuddles and I will get to work as soon as possible :)
@baeridan Your order would be 115kT

@DeathPanda And yours would be 55kT

Thank you so much for ordering! :D
I recorded your order and you may send the payment my way now.
Once I recieved your payment @InkdemonCuddles and I will get to work as soon as possible :)
@InkdemonCuddles sorry for my late reply, I'm on my mobile! I'll have to order some more adopts in the near future so I can watch you at work when I'm at my PC :D

EDIT: that came out creepier than what I actually meant!!!
@InkdemonCuddles sorry for my late reply, I'm on my mobile! I'll have to order some more adopts in the near future so I can watch you at work when I'm at my PC :D

EDIT: that came out creepier than what I actually meant!!!
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky

All is well friend :D

Don't worry, we're all creepers here
Just kidding, it didn't come off as creepy at all :3
@Trickilicky

All is well friend :D

Don't worry, we're all creepers here
Just kidding, it didn't come off as creepy at all :3
STW9f2s.png
@DeathPanda

Your adoptable is done!
You can find it in the Pick Up section, third post on the first page :3 Thanks for buying! Hope you like it :D
@DeathPanda

Your adoptable is done!
You can find it in the Pick Up section, third post on the first page :3 Thanks for buying! Hope you like it :D
STW9f2s.png
@InkdemonCuddles

Thank you so much, it's so awesome, I love it :D
@InkdemonCuddles

Thank you so much, it's so awesome, I love it :D
@DeathPanda

Very happy to hear that, you're very welcome <3
As mentioned in the pick up post, make sure to save it and host it yourself :D If you for some reason can't, let me know and I'll keep it on my Imgur.
@DeathPanda

Very happy to hear that, you're very welcome <3
As mentioned in the pick up post, make sure to save it and host it yourself :D If you for some reason can't, let me know and I'll keep it on my Imgur.
STW9f2s.png
@MathiMathi Hello there! Could you please do me one for my baby Nolan? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15428721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154288/15428721_350.png[/img] [/url] Treasure or Gems?: Treasure Apparel included?: No apparel, so need to worry Accent included?: Yes Payment upfront or later?: Up front
@MathiMathi

Hello there! Could you please do me one for my baby Nolan?

15428721_350.png

Treasure or Gems?: Treasure
Apparel included?: No apparel, so need to worry
Accent included?: Yes
Payment upfront or later?: Up front
ew9u8Xp.png
@Wizarddragon
Hey thanks for your order! :)
I have recorded the details and you may send the payment my way now. (70kT)
Once I recieved your payment me and @InkdemonCuddles will get to work as soon as possible :D
@Wizarddragon
Hey thanks for your order! :)
I have recorded the details and you may send the payment my way now. (70kT)
Once I recieved your payment me and @InkdemonCuddles will get to work as soon as possible :D
@Trickilicky

Your adoptables are done! Tell me if anything is off so I can see to fixing it :D
You can find them in the Pick Up post, third one on the first page~
Thanks for buying! <3
@Trickilicky

Your adoptables are done! Tell me if anything is off so I can see to fixing it :D
You can find them in the Pick Up post, third one on the first page~
Thanks for buying! <3
STW9f2s.png
@InkdemonCuddles @MathiMathi aww they're super cute, thank you both very much! I'll come back and creep order again soon :D Good luck with your new shop!
@InkdemonCuddles @MathiMathi aww they're super cute, thank you both very much! I'll come back and creep order again soon :D Good luck with your new shop!
HHV3ZfK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36