Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~~Glass Figurines~~(Working on waitlist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/282a/f/2016/068/7/4/2016_03_08_15_03_49_by_dancingdragon00-d9uil3e.png[/img] [center][SIZE=5] Status:[/size] [size=4] Open |Full| [color=red]Closed [/color][/size] [i]Closed to work on the waitlist! Feel free to ping me if you want to be on the ping list when I reopen![/i] -------- ------- [size=7][color=orange][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KcF3CydJo6oafZjcIstNzoRE4u9VyGAtHgoo2izJRWs/edit?usp=sharing]~Self-Editing Pinglist~[/url][/size][/color] [/center] [center] ----------- ------------ [i][b]Welcome to my Glass Figures adopts! [/b][/i] I need to re-organize this form when I get a chance... unfortunately I'm in college so my free time is usually dedicated to actually working on making adoptables for this thread or procrastinating in some other way.... I'll get around to it someday :) [b]Pages:[/b] 1. Into & Rules 2. [url= http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1741282/1#17467811]Pricing & Ordering[/url] 3. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1741282/1#17467816]Available Adopts & Examples[/url] 4. [url= http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1741282/1#17467819]Slots & Waitlist[/url] 5. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1741282/1#17467825] Self-Editting Pinglist[/url] [/center]
2016_03_08_15_03_49_by_dancingdragon00-d9uil3e.png

Open |Full| Closed

Closed to work on the waitlist! Feel free to ping me if you want to be on the ping list when I reopen!

~Self-Editing Pinglist~

Welcome to my Glass Figures adopts!
I need to re-organize this form when I get a chance... unfortunately I'm in college so my free time is usually dedicated to actually working on making adoptables for this thread or procrastinating in some other way.... I'll get around to it someday :)

Pages:
1. Into & Rules
2. Pricing & Ordering
3. Available Adopts & Examples
4. Slots & Waitlist
5. Self-Editting Pinglist
SpiritFeather.gif
[center][size=6]Prices[/size][/center] [size=4][u][b]Special offer! Buy three get another base price free! [/b][/u][/size] [b]Base Price [/b](Includes [b]all available[/b] genes): 30k [i][b]New gene: [/b][/i] (Only necessary if that gene is not already available for the desired breed) [indent][b]Easy: +5k [/b] Tiger / Stripes, Clown / Eye-Spots, Ripple / Current, Piebald / Paint, Bar / Daub, Giraffe / Hex, Cherub / Seraph, Vipera, Peregrine, Spines, Glimmer, Tylicine, Okapi, Gembond [b]Medium: +7k[/b] Crystal / Facet, Petals / Butterfly, Poison / Toxin, Hypnotic, Smoke, Circuit [b]Hard: +10k[/b] Speckle / Freckle, Crackle[/indent] [b]Available Apparel:[/b] +1k ([i]includes all color variations)[/i] [b]New Apparel:[/b] +5k [b]Available Accents/Skins:[/b] +2k [b]New Accents/Skins: [/b] +15k [i](If its hard and I'me having difficulty making it.... i hold final say of whether I will do it, but don't worry, I like a challenge)[/i] [b]Sponsor a new breed?[/b] Not at the moment, sorry. I plan on taking my time, but I plan on expanding to include all breeds! But if you have a specific breed you want, put your name under that category in my self-editing pinglist, as I'll probably work on the most popular breeds next ------------ [center] [i][b]Do you want to do an art trade??? I'd love too! :D Just let me know! [/b][/i][/center] ------------- [center][size=6]How to Order[/size][/center] Once you have a slot send me your order I'll let you give you a quote of how much the order is and get started You send me the money, preferably before I finish and I'll ping you when your order is done! [quote=Order Form] [b]How many adoptables you are ordering:[/b] (Max of 4 per slot) [b]Dragon Name: [/b] ((Dragon BBC code / Picture of the dragon)) [b]Apparel:[/b] (Y/N) (Which?) [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] (Y/N) [b]Additional Notes:[/b] (Let me know!) [/quote] [code] [b]How many adoptables you are ordering:[/b] ((Max of 4 per slot)) [b]Dragon Name: [/b] ((Dragon BBC code / Picture of the dragon)) [b]Apparel:[/b] ((Y/N) (Which?)) [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] ((Y/N)) [b]Additional Notes:[/b] ((Let me know!)) [/code]
Prices

Special offer! Buy three get another base price free!

Base Price (Includes all available genes): 30k
New gene: (Only necessary if that gene is not already available for the desired breed)
Easy: +5k
Tiger / Stripes, Clown / Eye-Spots, Ripple / Current, Piebald / Paint, Bar / Daub, Giraffe / Hex, Cherub / Seraph, Vipera, Peregrine, Spines, Glimmer, Tylicine, Okapi, Gembond
Medium: +7k
Crystal / Facet, Petals / Butterfly, Poison / Toxin, Hypnotic, Smoke, Circuit
Hard: +10k
Speckle / Freckle, Crackle

Available Apparel: +1k (includes all color variations)
New Apparel: +5k

Available Accents/Skins: +2k
New Accents/Skins: +15k
(If its hard and I'me having difficulty making it.... i hold final say of whether I will do it, but don't worry, I like a challenge)

Sponsor a new breed? Not at the moment, sorry. I plan on taking my time, but I plan on expanding to include all breeds! But if you have a specific breed you want, put your name under that category in my self-editing pinglist, as I'll probably work on the most popular breeds next

Do you want to do an art trade???
I'd love too! :D Just let me know!

How to Order

Once you have a slot send me your order
I'll let you give you a quote of how much the order is and get started
You send me the money, preferably before I finish and I'll ping you when your order is done!
Order Form wrote:
How many adoptables you are ordering: (Max of 4 per slot)
Dragon Name:
((Dragon BBC code / Picture of the dragon))
Apparel: (Y/N) (Which?)
Accent/Skin: (Y/N)
Additional Notes: (Let me know!)
Code:
[b]How many adoptables you are ordering:[/b] ((Max of 4 per slot)) [b]Dragon Name: [/b] ((Dragon BBC code / Picture of the dragon)) [b]Apparel:[/b] ((Y/N) (Which?)) [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] ((Y/N)) [b]Additional Notes:[/b] ((Let me know!))
SpiritFeather.gif
[center] [Size=6]Available Breeds / Genes / Apparel / Skins / Accents [/size] [i][b]Anything depicted below as available/finished is offered in any color variation, that includes if you want me to color your dragons armor to look like a rainbow vomited on it... its all up to you :D [/b][/i] [quote=Skydancers] [u][b]Skydancers[/b][/u] [i][size=2](Males have four antenna, Females have two)[/size][/i] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/5ac1/f/2016/069/5/a/untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9ullnu.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] All of them!!!... well not giraffe and hex now.... [b]Apparel:[/b] [Item=Golem Gauntlet][Item=Skeletal Chimes][Item=Winter Wind] [item=diver emblem] [item=illuminated armband] [item=Chillspike Collar] [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Citrine Talonclasp Pendant] [item=Pixie Procession] [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Regal Masque] [item=Winter Cape] [item=Companion Comet] [item=Brightscale helmet][item=Brightscale Shoulder Guards][item=Brightscale Chest Guard][item=Brightscale Bracers][item=Brightscale greaves][item=Brightscale Tail Guard][item=Brightscale wing guard] [item=burnished filigree banner][item=burnished filigree helmet][item=burnished filigree gauntlets][item=burnished filigree tail guard][item=burnished filigree breastplate][item=burnished filigree wing guard][item=burnished filigree boots] [item=Burnished Gold Boots] [item=Darkened Eye Scar][item=Darkened Leg Scar][item=Darkened Arm Scar][item=ravenskull broadsword][item=valkyrie blade][Item=Traditional Broadsword] [item=Golden arm silks][item=Golden leg silks][item=Golden silk sash][item=Golden wing silks][item=golden silk scarf][item=golden tail bangle][item=golden fillet][item=golden silk veil] [item=teardrop Pearl earrings][item=teardrop Pearl choker][item=teardrop Pearl necklace][item=teardrop Pearl pendant][item=teardrop Pearl armlet][item=teardrop Pearl bracelet][item=teardrop Pearl ring][item=teardrop Pearl belt][item=teardrop Pearl leg band][item=teardrop Pearl anklet][item=teardrop Pearl tail ring][item=teardrop Pearl wing loop] [item=Crimson Rogue Gloves] [item=Crimson Rogue Bracers] [item=Crimson Rogue Cape] [item=Crimson Aviator Coat] [item=Crimson Aviator Scarf] [item=Golden Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Golden Birdskull Necklace] [item=Golden Birdskull Armband] [item=Golden Birdskull Legband] [item=cloudy feathered wings][item=cloudy tail feathers] [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Bracelets][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Filigree][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice] [item=Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Gold Steampunk Spats][item=Gold Steampunk Goggles][item=Gold Steampunk Scarf][item=Gold Steampunk Vest] [item=Gold Steampunk Wings] [item=Ornate Darksteel Necklace] [item=Pearl Flourish Wing Drape] [item=Pearl Flourish Necklace] [Item=White and Gold Flair Scarf], [Item=Blushing Pink Rose], [Item=Sunrise Hibiscus], [Item=Daisy Lei] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] [item=Daisy Corsage] [Item=Peace Dove][item=Bone Antlers] [Item=White Wooly Coat] [Item=Glowing Red Clawtips], [Item=Red Mantle], [Item=Simple Gold Wing Bangles], [Item=Simple Gold Bracelets], [Item=Gold Halfmoon spectacles], [item=Gold Glasses] [item=Black Shades][item=Mysterious Cowl] [item=Black Waistcoat] [item=White Spats][item=Golden Deepsea Bulb] [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] [item=Purple Bandana] Witch's Cobwebs , Witch's Staff, Time-turner's Sandglass, Rockbreaker's Emblem [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] [Item=Accent: Nebulous] [Item=Accent: Blazing Phoenix Feathers] [item=Accent: Twinkle feather fblue2] [item=Accent: Sinkiss F] [item=Accent: Witch's Blight] [item=Accent: Botanys Back] [item=Accent: Boneyard Empress] [item=Skin: Thrall of Light] [item=Accent: Rhys] [item=Accent: Brown Haori Undershirt] [item=Accent: Candlelit Pageant] [item=Accent: Pearly Pink Peonies] [/quote] ------- [quote=Imperials] [u][b]Imperials[/b][/u] **Sponsored by Resorant** [i][size=2](Males have beards, Females don't)[/size][/i] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/3cf9/f/2016/077/3/c/untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9vlxq3.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Primary: [/b]Base, Iridescent, Crystal, Vipera, Poison, Bar, [b]Secondary : [/b]Base, Shimmer, Facet, Current [b]Tertiary:[/b] Base, Underbelly, Glimmer, Stained, Circuit, Spines, Okapi [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Moonglow Thorns] [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Teardrop Jade Earrings] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [item=Brown Felt Cavalier] [item=Mysterious Cowl] [item=Veteran’s Leg Scars] [item=White Linen Arm Wraps] [item=White Linen Head Wrap] [item=Ebony Filigree Boots] [item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles] [item=Simple Copper Necklace] [item=Simple Copper Bracelets] [item=Green Aviator Scarf] [item=Emerald Aviator Boots] Will o’ the Ember [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] [Item=Accent: Warden's Coat] [Item=Accent: Call to the Sky] [item=Accent: Angelus Caeli M] [item=Accent: Frosted Glasswing] [/quote] -------- [quote=Pearlcatchers] [u][b]Pearlcatchers[/b][/u] [i][size=2](Males have two horns on their head, females only have one)[/size][/i] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/2197/f/2016/109/d/0/untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9zhide.png[/img] **The pearl can be recolored for free. Exp: black, blue, red, or any combination of colors that you want, I would only charge extra if I have to make new designs such as a skin/accent to make it look like a basketball for example** [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Base, Iridescent, [b]Secondary :[/b] Base, Shimmer, [b]Tertiary: [/b]Base, Underbelly, Stained, [b]Apparel:[/b] None at the moment [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] None [/quote] -------- [quote=Snappers] [u][b]Snappers[/b][/u] [i][size=2](Males have slightly larger chins, and females have lightly smaller chins)[/size][/i] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/3d7b/f/2016/109/9/2/untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9zhijx.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Primary: [/b]Base, Iridescent, [b]Secondary : [/b]Base, Shimmer, [b]Tertiary:[/b] Base, Underbelly, Stained, [b]Apparel:[/b] None at the moment [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] None [/quote] [quote=Unicorn] [u][b]Unicorn[/b][/u] [i]*Any dragon/familiar that you want turned into a unicorn is fair game, they all have the same base*[/i] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/c480/f/2016/092/f/4/untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9xf2zw.png[/img] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Primary: [/b]Base, Iridescent, Ripple [b]Secondary :[/b] Base, Shimmer, [b]Tertiary:[/b] Base, Underbelly, Stained, Crackle [b]Apparel:[/b] None at the moment [b]Don't think I will be doing skins or accents for this[/b] [/center]
Available Breeds / Genes / Apparel / Skins / Accents

Anything depicted below as available/finished is offered in any color variation, that includes if you want me to color your dragons armor to look like a rainbow vomited on it... its all up to you :D
Skydancers wrote:
Skydancers
(Males have four antenna, Females have two)

untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9ullnu.png

Genes:
All of them!!!... well not giraffe and hex now....

Apparel:

Golem Gauntlet Skeletal Chimes Winter Wind Diver Emblem
Illuminated Armband Chillspike Collar Chillspike Crown Citrine Talonclasp Pendant Pixie Procession Gloomwillow Guide Regal Masque Winter Cape Companion Comet

Brightscale Helmet Brightscale Shoulder Guards Brightscale Chest Guard Brightscale Bracers Brightscale Greaves Brightscale Tail Guard Brightscale Wing Guard

Burnished Filigree Banner Burnished Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Burnished Filigree Breastplate Burnished Filigree Wing Guard Burnished Filigree Boots

Burnished Gold Boots

Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Leg Scar Darkened Arm Scar Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Traditional Broadsword

Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks Golden Silk Sash Golden Wing Silks Golden Silk Scarf Golden Tail Bangle Golden Fillet Golden Silk Veil
Teardrop Pearl Earrings Teardrop Pearl Choker Teardrop Pearl Necklace Teardrop Pearl Pendant Teardrop Pearl Armlet Teardrop Pearl Bracelet Teardrop Pearl Ring Teardrop Pearl Belt Teardrop Pearl Leg Band Teardrop Pearl Anklet Teardrop Pearl Tail Ring Teardrop Pearl Wing Loop

Crimson Rogue Gloves Crimson Rogue Bracers Crimson Rogue Cape
Crimson Aviator Coat Crimson Aviator Scarf

Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Golden Birdskull Necklace Golden Birdskull Armband Golden Birdskull Legband Cloudy Feathered Wings Cloudy Tail Feathers
Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets Diaphanous Sylvan Bracelets Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece Diaphanous Sylvan Filigree Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice

Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Gold Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Goggles Gold Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Wings

Ornate Darksteel Necklace Pearl Flourish Wing Drape Pearl Flourish Necklace White and Gold Flair Scarf , Blushing Pink Rose , Sunrise Hibiscus , Daisy Lei Black Tulip Flowerfall Daisy Corsage Peace Dove Bone Antlers White Wooly Coat Glowing Red Clawtips , Red Mantle , Simple Gold Wing Bangles , Simple Gold Bracelets , Gold Halfmoon Spectacles , Gold Glasses Black Shades Mysterious Cowl Golden Deepsea Bulb River Royalist Tail Rings Purple Bandana

Witch's Cobwebs , Witch's Staff, Time-turner's Sandglass, Rockbreaker's Emblem

Skins/Accents:
Accent: Nebulous Accent: Blazing Phoenix Feathers Accent: Twinkle feather fblue2 Accent: Sinkiss F Accent: Witch's Blight Accent: Botanys Back Accent: Boneyard Empress Skin: Thrall of Light Accent: Rhys Accent: Brown Haori Undershirt Accent: Candlelit Pageant Accent: Pearly Pink Peonies

Imperials wrote:
Imperials
**Sponsored by Resorant**
(Males have beards, Females don't)

untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9vlxq3.png

Genes:
Primary: Base, Iridescent, Crystal, Vipera, Poison, Bar,
Secondary : Base, Shimmer, Facet, Current
Tertiary: Base, Underbelly, Glimmer, Stained, Circuit, Spines, Okapi

Apparel:
Moonglow Thorns Chillspike Crown Winter Wind

Teardrop Jade Earrings Black Protective Eyewear Brown Felt Cavalier Mysterious Cowl White Linen Arm Wraps White Linen Head Wrap Ebony Filigree Boots

Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Copper Necklace Simple Copper Bracelets

Green Aviator Scarf Emerald Aviator Boots

Will o’ the Ember

Skins/Accents:
Accent: Warden's Coat Accent: Call to the Sky Accent: Angelus Caeli M Accent: Frosted Glasswing

Pearlcatchers wrote:
Pearlcatchers
(Males have two horns on their head, females only have one)

untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9zhide.png

**The pearl can be recolored for free. Exp: black, blue, red, or any combination of colors that you want, I would only charge extra if I have to make new designs such as a skin/accent to make it look like a basketball for example**

Genes:
Primary: Base, Iridescent,
Secondary : Base, Shimmer,
Tertiary: Base, Underbelly, Stained,
Apparel:
None at the moment

Skins/Accents:
None

Snappers wrote:
Snappers
(Males have slightly larger chins, and females have lightly smaller chins)

untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9zhijx.png

Genes:
Primary: Base, Iridescent,
Tertiary: Base, Underbelly, Stained,
Apparel:
None at the moment

Skins/Accents:
None
Unicorn wrote:
Unicorn
*Any dragon/familiar that you want turned into a unicorn is fair game, they all have the same base*

untitled_drawing_by_dancingdragon00-d9xf2zw.png

Genes:
Primary: Base, Iridescent, Ripple
Tertiary: Base, Underbelly, Stained, Crackle
Apparel:
None at the moment
Don't think I will be doing skins or accents for this
SpiritFeather.gif
Slots / Waitlist
For the moment I'll have three slots, once you have a slot you can order up to four adoptables! (Remember if you order three you get the fourth one with a free base price!)
Slots:

1. Cuivienen
2. Nurylon
3. SummerStorm
4. Varellen (AFK for a while, check back later)
5. BigNosedKate (Finish Unicorn)

Art Trades:
1. TheAdoptedBeta (page 27)
Once I am done with slots, I'll ping the next three people on the waitlist!

Waitlist:
BlackWinter
Varellen
Calidragon
Cuivienen
Nurylon
SummerStorm

Purpleily
FauveNox
OtaGamerKorin
Murasaki
Kanitai
Kiryo
Airis
Kaldwin
Firewyrm2018
TwiliPriestess
Hayum
Resorant
Tanagwal
Mythologica
Kairo
PipeFoxSpirit
Astaprophecy
Cuivienen
Evaria
HawkFeather (Snappers)
Blaster
Varthia
nemodave
Amphiptere
Contaminate (order on 19)
hayum
HerrWolf (order on 19)
artorias
adu
Claritywind
Philli
Hippalectryon
jasperrific
nooasaw
Slots / Waitlist
For the moment I'll have three slots, once you have a slot you can order up to four adoptables! (Remember if you order three you get the fourth one with a free base price!)
Slots:

1. Cuivienen
2. Nurylon
3. SummerStorm
4. Varellen (AFK for a while, check back later)
5. BigNosedKate (Finish Unicorn)

Art Trades:
1. TheAdoptedBeta (page 27)
Once I am done with slots, I'll ping the next three people on the waitlist!

Waitlist:
BlackWinter
Varellen
Calidragon
Cuivienen
Nurylon
SummerStorm

Purpleily
FauveNox
OtaGamerKorin
Murasaki
Kanitai
Kiryo
Airis
Kaldwin
Firewyrm2018
TwiliPriestess
Hayum
Resorant
Tanagwal
Mythologica
Kairo
PipeFoxSpirit
Astaprophecy
Cuivienen
Evaria
HawkFeather (Snappers)
Blaster
Varthia
nemodave
Amphiptere
Contaminate (order on 19)
hayum
HerrWolf (order on 19)
artorias
adu
Claritywind
Philli
Hippalectryon
jasperrific
nooasaw
SpiritFeather.gif

Feel free to add your self to this pinglist, you should be able to edit it, if not please let me know so that I can fix it! Common curtesy really... try not to mess with the formatting, or remove anyone but yourself from the pinglist, I will constantly check up on it in order to keep everything neat so I'll know :P

Feel free to add your self to this pinglist, you should be able to edit it, if not please let me know so that I can fix it! Common curtesy really... try not to mess with the formatting, or remove anyone but yourself from the pinglist, I will constantly check up on it in order to keep everything neat so I'll know :P
SpiritFeather.gif
[center][b][size=6]Affiliates:[/size][/b] Would you like to be affiliates? Just let me know and I'll post a link to your shop below if you do the same! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908213][img]http://i.imgur.com/GgYOxiF.gif[/img][/url] [size=2](My link for you to copy!)[/size] [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1741282] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/282a/f/2016/068/7/4/2016_03_08_15_03_49_by_dancingdragon00-d9uil3e.png[/img] [/url] [/code] [/center]
Affiliates:
Would you like to be affiliates? Just let me know and I'll post a link to your shop below if you do the same!

GgYOxiF.gif

(My link for you to copy!)
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1741282] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/282a/f/2016/068/7/4/2016_03_08_15_03_49_by_dancingdragon00-d9uil3e.png[/img] [/url]
SpiritFeather.gif
Reserved [center] [b]Hi everyone, happy holidays! <3 [/b] [size=2]~(TLDR at the end)~[/size] [/center] Its been a while and wanted to check in, I know I don't have as much time as I used to to make these adopts but they have brought me so much joy and I hope they have made some of you smile as well. I would love to still make some adopts occasionally as its fun when I have extra time, but I wanted to give back to the community and spread some joy. So I wanted to make [b]all my bases free for personal use. [/b] I have (almost) all the outlines for the bases ready to use. When I have a bit more time after the holidays I'll fix the couple outlines that didn't export correctly, and I might make a place to share some of the svg or psd files with the filled in base layers and shadow layers (and maybe the line breaking terts on ancients) if people are interested in that. I am thinking of possibly making a visual guide on some tips and tricks for coloring these or even just getting them downloaded and usable on your art programs if that is something anyone would appreciate. ------- [b]Pinglist stuff![/b] I havn't played a ton since the FR announcement on ping lists so if I am not organizing things in an optimal way feel free to give me some pointers. Here are some pinglists if you want to sign up, cause if they get rid of mass pinglists in the future as I am sure the hundreds of usernames I am currently pinging would not fly :P Boop the Snoot Adoptables - Open Slots (only if I open payed slots and I am making adopts) [pinglist=16956] Boop the Snoot Adoptables - General (open slots and all other info, if I make new bases, if I make edits to these bases FTU or other info ect.) [pinglist=16957] SpiritFeather's Art (idk why, but if you want to be informed next time I possibly make some adopts whether they are payed or FTU, or I open an art shop or do something else, even idk what my plans are. We will see :D) [pinglist=16958] ------- [u]With all that out of the way! Here are some basic guidelines that I would appreciate you follow when using my base. [/u][u][b]Please read all of the rules before you use them:[/b][/u] [b]Things you can do with the bases:[/b] Color the base, inside and outside the lines, go crazy - (if you are putting the final colored image on FR obviously follow their guidelines) Add apparel and accents that overlap the existing lines Recolor the lines if black outlines aren't your thing Resize and/or flip the image - (it would be cool if you flip the signature but it's not the biggest deal)(100 pixels tall fits them in your sig perfectly) [b]Things you can not do with the bases:[/b] Do not remove my signature and/or FR ID - editing the line art and put it in a different spot is okay, as long as it's visible Do not claim the design or line art as your own Do not re-sell these or profit off of them in any way - You can color these for friends or others, but I would rather people not open their own adopt shop using my bases. Do not re-post these outside of Flight Rising without linking it back to this page These are free for your personal use, so no need for payment! If you want to send a tip I wouldn't be opposed but it is not required or excepted at all, I just want people to have fun art of their dragons if they want it! [b]- If you used any of these, please please please show me what you have made! No mater if its just a silly edit, I would love to see anything you make! You can post it here or send me a PM! I'm interested :] - you can use your colored adopt anywhere on site![/b] [b]TO USE: [/b] You should be able to right click on the image to save it on your computer as a png to save the transparency and then you can drop it into an art program of your choice. Or you can drop it into a word doc and print it off and color it by hand! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XZPz2ZZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3ZBIJHy.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PwoYpQv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y87lNRJ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bnIirvQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pc2p4Xk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LoWmbyl.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pyiA0vQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eILM8X9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MTkQOHp.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XODF9VD.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WFSZrw0.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tBMxcxa.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WPC6gck.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Dm4ReEi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wKkozrH.png[/img] ---------- [size=1]Snapper / Skydancer / M Tundra - fix export Pearlcatchers - missing atm sorry ;_; (I am out of town and dont have the computer with the original files and I exported some of these weird and cant fix them till I get home! I will get the pearl catchers up as soon as possible. [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3vRAVeu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/L9StzL0.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/81AjzIl.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IceyimP.png[/img] [b] TLDR:[/b] I am making my bases free for personal use as I wanted to give back to the community. There are some rules on how to use them and how not to use them (dont erase signature ect.) I have plans to possibly upload .psd or .svg file types later to save people time coloring things in. And pinglist stuff! Please let me know if you have any comments or questions! You can message me here on via PM, I am happy to chat or answer any questions you have. Thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Reserved
Hi everyone, happy holidays! <3
~(TLDR at the end)~

Its been a while and wanted to check in, I know I don't have as much time as I used to to make these adopts but they have brought me so much joy and I hope they have made some of you smile as well.

I would love to still make some adopts occasionally as its fun when I have extra time, but I wanted to give back to the community and spread some joy. So I wanted to make all my bases free for personal use. I have (almost) all the outlines for the bases ready to use. When I have a bit more time after the holidays I'll fix the couple outlines that didn't export correctly, and I might make a place to share some of the svg or psd files with the filled in base layers and shadow layers (and maybe the line breaking terts on ancients) if people are interested in that.

I am thinking of possibly making a visual guide on some tips and tricks for coloring these or even just getting them downloaded and usable on your art programs if that is something anyone would appreciate.

Pinglist stuff!
I havn't played a ton since the FR announcement on ping lists so if I am not organizing things in an optimal way feel free to give me some pointers.

Here are some pinglists if you want to sign up, cause if they get rid of mass pinglists in the future as I am sure the hundreds of usernames I am currently pinging would not fly :P

Boop the Snoot Adoptables - Open Slots (only if I open payed slots and I am making adopts)

Boop the Snoot Adoptables - General (open slots and all other info, if I make new bases, if I make edits to these bases FTU or other info ect.)

SpiritFeather's Art (idk why, but if you want to be informed next time I possibly make some adopts whether they are payed or FTU, or I open an art shop or do something else, even idk what my plans are. We will see :D)

With all that out of the way! Here are some basic guidelines that I would appreciate you follow when using my base. Please read all of the rules before you use them:

Things you can do with the bases:
Color the base, inside and outside the lines, go crazy - (if you are putting the final colored image on FR obviously follow their guidelines)
Add apparel and accents that overlap the existing lines
Recolor the lines if black outlines aren't your thing
Resize and/or flip the image - (it would be cool if you flip the signature but it's not the biggest deal)(100 pixels tall fits them in your sig perfectly)

Things you can not do with the bases:
Do not remove my signature and/or FR ID - editing the line art and put it in a different spot is okay, as long as it's visible
Do not claim the design or line art as your own
Do not re-sell these or profit off of them in any way - You can color these for friends or others, but I would rather people not open their own adopt shop using my bases.
Do not re-post these outside of Flight Rising without linking it back to this page

These are free for your personal use, so no need for payment! If you want to send a tip I wouldn't be opposed but it is not required or excepted at all, I just want people to have fun art of their dragons if they want it!

- If you used any of these, please please please show me what you have made! No mater if its just a silly edit, I would love to see anything you make! You can post it here or send me a PM! I'm interested :]
- you can use your colored adopt anywhere on site!

TO USE:
You should be able to right click on the image to save it on your computer as a png to save the transparency and then you can drop it into an art program of your choice. Or you can drop it into a word doc and print it off and color it by hand!

XZPz2ZZ.png
3ZBIJHy.png
PwoYpQv.png
Y87lNRJ.png
bnIirvQ.png

pc2p4Xk.png
LoWmbyl.png
pyiA0vQ.png
eILM8X9.png
MTkQOHp.png
XODF9VD.png
WFSZrw0.png
tBMxcxa.png
WPC6gck.png
Dm4ReEi.png
wKkozrH.png
Snapper / Skydancer / M Tundra - fix export
Pearlcatchers - missing atm sorry ;_;
(I am out of town and dont have the computer with the original files and I exported some of these weird and cant fix them till I get home! I will get the pearl catchers up as soon as possible.

3vRAVeu.png
L9StzL0.png
81AjzIl.png
IceyimP.png

TLDR:
I am making my bases free for personal use as I wanted to give back to the community. There are some rules on how to use them and how not to use them (dont erase signature ect.) I have plans to possibly upload .psd or .svg file types later to save people time coloring things in. And pinglist stuff!

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions! You can message me here on via PM, I am happy to chat or answer any questions you have. Thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
SpiritFeather.gif
Reserved
Reserved
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather
Oooh, awesome! Just for clarification, it would be 20 levels for base + accent?
@SpiritFeather
Oooh, awesome! Just for clarification, it would be 20 levels for base + accent?
@dualscepters
Yup! And if you order it would be awesome if you could do it via Lights Art Hub here!
@dualscepters
Yup! And if you order it would be awesome if you could do it via Lights Art Hub here!
SpiritFeather.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36