Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Free!] Flight Dividers, Scrolls & Books
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Please do tell me if you make anymore
Please do tell me if you make anymore
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@TinyGryphon
Wow! This art is amazing!!
BTW, what is DQ? I am greatly intrigued...
@TinyGryphon
Wow! This art is amazing!!
BTW, what is DQ? I am greatly intrigued...
hehe hiiii
Thank you so much. I'm putting various things into my bios - but using your code so it links back to your thread.
Thank you so much. I'm putting various things into my bios - but using your code so it links back to your thread.
mM2VM9X.png
@TinyGryphon While wandering through your thread, I noticed you mentioned possibly making some smaller books. Did you ever do so? Not that I am terminally greedy, but I can see a set of vertical and horizontal books on a shelf next to the Shadowbinder statue [item=shadowbinder onyx idol].... Yes, I would pay for it.
@TinyGryphon While wandering through your thread, I noticed you mentioned possibly making some smaller books. Did you ever do so?

Not that I am terminally greedy, but I can see a set of vertical and horizontal books on a shelf next to the Shadowbinder statue Shadowbinder Onyx Idol .... Yes, I would pay for it.
mM2VM9X.png
@TinyGryphon I'm wanting to make some dragon lore templates for bios and such and would love to use your dividers. I'm not making the templates for a profit, but I am using them in tandem with my lore shop. I'm not charging anything for the templates but was still wanting to ask for your permission. The reason I'm doing so id because I get money from my lore shop and you say in your first post you don't want us using these to make a profit. Wasn't sure if my situation counted as making a profit or not...
@TinyGryphon I'm wanting to make some dragon lore templates for bios and such and would love to use your dividers. I'm not making the templates for a profit, but I am using them in tandem with my lore shop. I'm not charging anything for the templates but was still wanting to ask for your permission. The reason I'm doing so id because I get money from my lore shop and you say in your first post you don't want us using these to make a profit. Wasn't sure if my situation counted as making a profit or not...
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@TinyGryphon would it be any trouble to ask, if you could make the books smaller? If you dont mind that is ^-^"

**edit nevermind, i saw that you said it was ok to edit them. I only asked in case you didnt like people editing stuff**

Thank you for the free art, I will be using this stuff for my dragons (when I get around to lore)
@TinyGryphon would it be any trouble to ask, if you could make the books smaller? If you dont mind that is ^-^"

**edit nevermind, i saw that you said it was ok to edit them. I only asked in case you didnt like people editing stuff**

Thank you for the free art, I will be using this stuff for my dragons (when I get around to lore)
ex5BGkW.png
Mark!
Mark!
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
@TinyGryphon

Hi, I absolutely love your flight dividers!

I'm currently working on making a thread for give away of leveled dragons, with the possibility of selling them (free to the last couple month's new players, paid for older). The main focus of the thread would be for giving the away for free. Would it be ok to use your dividers for it?

Edit: if you'd rather I could pay you to use them there? ^^
@TinyGryphon

Hi, I absolutely love your flight dividers!

I'm currently working on making a thread for give away of leveled dragons, with the possibility of selling them (free to the last couple month's new players, paid for older). The main focus of the thread would be for giving the away for free. Would it be ok to use your dividers for it?

Edit: if you'd rather I could pay you to use them there? ^^
gYFufFz.gif
@TinyGryphon

Those books are awesome!!
@TinyGryphon

Those books are awesome!!
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
@TinyGryphon

Oh My WOW! I LOVE THESE!!! Will be using some in my profiles!!! Thank you!
@TinyGryphon

Oh My WOW! I LOVE THESE!!! Will be using some in my profiles!!! Thank you!
qWdtKd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7