Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FREE USE Siggy Familiars [TEMP CLOSED!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@LesserDog128
Sure!
@SushiKitteh
I've added you as well! :D
Thank you for the donation! I have added the 604 plant and 699 insect food points to the Stage 1 count! :3
@LesserDog128
Sure!
@SushiKitteh
I've added you as well! :D
Thank you for the donation! I have added the 604 plant and 699 insect food points to the Stage 1 count! :3
TOW2n3q.png
Just received a donation of 150 Seafood points! Not sure if they want to be thanked publicly, but thank you! You know who you are :3
Just received a donation of 150 Seafood points! Not sure if they want to be thanked publicly, but thank you! You know who you are :3
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno
Sending 650 meat points your way! I'd also like to be added to the ping list for new familiars, please!
@Bowno
Sending 650 meat points your way! I'd also like to be added to the ping list for new familiars, please!
ACWh8m8.png
@Rohan
Thank you for the donation! I'm updating Stage 1 with the 650 meat points. Also adding you to the pinglist :D
@Rohan
Thank you for the donation! I'm updating Stage 1 with the 650 meat points. Also adding you to the pinglist :D
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno
Heyo, sending some stuff your way!
450 Points of Seafood coming over,
300 Points of Meat!
@Bowno
Heyo, sending some stuff your way!
450 Points of Seafood coming over,
300 Points of Meat!
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
@MidnightRein
Thank you so much for your donation :D I have updated stage 1!
Looks like I need to step into high gear and get the new ones finished up, since we're getting so close! I'll do that when I get home from work tonight x3 We might even get them unlocked tomorrow! We'll see :D
@MidnightRein
Thank you so much for your donation :D I have updated stage 1!
Looks like I need to step into high gear and get the new ones finished up, since we're getting so close! I'll do that when I get home from work tonight x3 We might even get them unlocked tomorrow! We'll see :D
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno
This stuff is cool. can I be added to the ping list too?
@Bowno
This stuff is cool. can I be added to the ping list too?
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@Gemhydra
Sure! I'll add you right now :3
OOP! Just noticed your PM! Thank you for the donation! I am adding the 135 bug, 72 meat, 99 fish and 177 plant points now :3
@Gemhydra
Sure! I'll add you right now :3
OOP! Just noticed your PM! Thank you for the donation! I am adding the 135 bug, 72 meat, 99 fish and 177 plant points now :3
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno These are adorable - especially the Foxrats, they look like Eevees! Sending you the following:

1 Cyan Cockatoo = 5 meat points
99 Strangler Seeds = 198 plant points
99 Eel Larvae = 396 seafood points

Can I be pinged for updates, please? =D Can't wait to see more, I don't even know which one I'd want to use!
@Bowno These are adorable - especially the Foxrats, they look like Eevees! Sending you the following:

1 Cyan Cockatoo = 5 meat points
99 Strangler Seeds = 198 plant points
99 Eel Larvae = 396 seafood points

Can I be pinged for updates, please? =D Can't wait to see more, I don't even know which one I'd want to use!
R2XLWjZ.png
@KingOfThePark
Thank you for the donation! I have updated the Stage 1 section with your donation. We're so cloooooooose! :O
And sure! x3 I'll pop you on the pinglist right now! :D
@KingOfThePark
Thank you for the donation! I have updated the Stage 1 section with your donation. We're so cloooooooose! :O
And sure! x3 I'll pop you on the pinglist right now! :D
TOW2n3q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37