Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ech's Adoptables! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
@Fanartsy
@RJWolf
@Xarilin
@lithnathron
@Himiku
@VeiledOverdose
@FlameLeaf
@Pangolin

this last batch will be out asap, thank you all for waiting. you can send the payment over now!
@Fanartsy
@RJWolf
@Xarilin
@lithnathron
@Himiku
@VeiledOverdose
@FlameLeaf
@Pangolin

this last batch will be out asap, thank you all for waiting. you can send the payment over now!
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Umbraspina
@Aiden

i didn't find record of your payment in my messages, as soon as you send it over i can get your adopts to you. im very sorry about the long wait, but i hope you enjoy them!
@Umbraspina
@Aiden

i didn't find record of your payment in my messages, as soon as you send it over i can get your adopts to you. im very sorry about the long wait, but i hope you enjoy them!
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Echinoderma: Whenever your shop re-opens, is there a chance that you could add me to your pinglist or as a potential customer?
@Echinoderma: Whenever your shop re-opens, is there a chance that you could add me to your pinglist or as a potential customer?
to all previous posts there is a self-editing pinglist linked in the first post! you may add or remove yourself as freely as you like
to all previous posts there is a self-editing pinglist linked in the first post! you may add or remove yourself as freely as you like
B8lfnAl.png
afuPGHf.png
@Echinoderma omg please can i get a commission from you? Your art is so amazing! if you're still open, could i get a commission of this beb for 175kt EDIT: Could you make her tongue about the same dark color as the tip of her wings [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=214767&tab=dragon&did=20974539][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=8&breed=9&element=2&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=0&winggene=5&wings=60&auth=94c98293dea189f3ffc1826bcd91a10e16659859&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] ----- and this beb for 4 USD EDIT: Could you make the tip of his tongue have a matching gradient the same color as his eyes? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=214767&tab=dragon&did=20970878][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=5bc644ddee0851c2c5ba599ca93b03a99e8da08c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] if you accept the request i can send over the treasure through messages and we can discuss paypal through there ^^
@Echinoderma
omg please can i get a commission from you? Your art is so amazing!

if you're still open, could i get a commission of this beb for 175kt

EDIT: Could you make her tongue about the same dark color as the tip of her wings
dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=8&breed=9&element=2&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=0&winggene=5&wings=60&auth=94c98293dea189f3ffc1826bcd91a10e16659859&dummyext=prev.png

and this beb for 4 USD

EDIT: Could you make the tip of his tongue have a matching gradient the same color as his eyes?
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=5bc644ddee0851c2c5ba599ca93b03a99e8da08c&dummyext=prev.png

if you accept the request i can send over the treasure through messages and we can discuss paypal through there ^^
windshieldr.pngwindb1.pngwindshieldl.png
@echinoderma ping me please!
@echinoderma ping me please!
Aah! Spirals in progress. V good. Looking forward to that :D
Aah! Spirals in progress. V good. Looking forward to that :D

@penguintart

Just pinging myself here so I can keep track of this shop. LOVE the way you draw them. So scaly and dinosaur-y. When you respond, I will grab a slot. I MUST.
@penguintart

Just pinging myself here so I can keep track of this shop. LOVE the way you draw them. So scaly and dinosaur-y. When you respond, I will grab a slot. I MUST.
tumblr_oxw1f0mzeo1rwcniio4_r1_400_by_lapariah-dbqplub.png
I see that the title says closed but the status says open on the actual post... 8(c

Either way I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this shop. ('o' /)
I see that the title says closed but the status says open on the actual post... 8(c

Either way I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this shop. ('o' /)
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Echinoderma
Hello! The title says that it's closed but in the post is the mark «open»... So can I make an order for a ridgeback dragon? I can pay in dollars or in gems.
Or if it's still closed — can you put me on the pinglist when open again?

@Echinoderma
Hello! The title says that it's closed but in the post is the mark «open»... So can I make an order for a ridgeback dragon? I can pay in dollars or in gems.
Or if it's still closed — can you put me on the pinglist when open again?

mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86