Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Flag adoptables~ Archived
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@REDandYELLOWZ

Hey there! I love your flags, and I was wondering if it was okay to customize my own using one of your flags as a template, as long as I credit you
@REDandYELLOWZ

Hey there! I love your flags, and I was wondering if it was okay to customize my own using one of your flags as a template, as long as I credit you
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
@REDandYELLOWZ - hello! are these open atm? if so, i'd like to reserve a slot. ♥ user: succulents flag base: 2d runestone/symbol/link: [img]http://i.imgur.com/q2bw5ko.png[/img] colours: not too certain, but faded earthy tones of your pick. i do want the longer tassles/ribbons to be white, though. details: could you add little white tassels on the top part as well? i see some examples have them but i didn't see a template with them. price: is that 15kt or 20kt? i can throw in some food stacks as well!
@REDandYELLOWZ - hello! are these open atm? if so, i'd like to reserve a slot. ♥

user: succulents
flag base: 2d
runestone/symbol/link:
q2bw5ko.png
colours: not too certain, but faded earthy tones of your pick. i do want the longer tassles/ribbons to be white, though.
details: could you add little white tassels on the top part as well? i see some examples have them but i didn't see a template with them.
price: is that 15kt or 20kt? i can throw in some food stacks as well!
CYT4VFx.png
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username:Brigid

Flag base #row 6 749

Runestone/Symbol link:here

Colors: here you can take the colors for the flag, i'm not very sure of how i want them combined so, you can match them as you like

Price/Pricecheck-im not sure, since the symbol is complex, put you the price
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username:Brigid

Flag base #row 6 749

Runestone/Symbol link:here

Colors: here you can take the colors for the flag, i'm not very sure of how i want them combined so, you can match them as you like

Price/Pricecheck-im not sure, since the symbol is complex, put you the price
|+4 hours fr time/she-her/english~español My Art Shop!|
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: NickyJade156

Flag base: #Row2/79

Colors: Just a starry sky kind of tone, with the ocean at the bottom maybe reflecting the stars.

Details: My Clan is based on StarrySeers, so I think the colors should have the sky full of stars while at the bottom is an ocean and maybe reflecting a dragon. Can u also put "StarrySeers Clan" at the top? (if u could, can u put Phyran in the reflection of the water? Or u can just put an ocean, either way)

Payment: Is 10k good enough...? I'll also give u 100 food points each :3 Oh and I might not give the payment to u right away cuz I'm low in treasure rn, so it will only take days ^-^
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: NickyJade156

Flag base: #Row2/79

Colors: Just a starry sky kind of tone, with the ocean at the bottom maybe reflecting the stars.

Details: My Clan is based on StarrySeers, so I think the colors should have the sky full of stars while at the bottom is an ocean and maybe reflecting a dragon. Can u also put "StarrySeers Clan" at the top? (if u could, can u put Phyran in the reflection of the water? Or u can just put an ocean, either way)

Payment: Is 10k good enough...? I'll also give u 100 food points each :3 Oh and I might not give the payment to u right away cuz I'm low in treasure rn, so it will only take days ^-^
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
[size=2]@REDandYELLOWZ Hey there. I'd order, but by the looks of it you seem inactive and you've got plenty of orders already, despite the thread title. :c I'd be very happy if you could please let me know if/when you're back and comfortable with taking orders again - I'd like to make a larger, new version of this flag I ordered a while back. c: [img]http://i.imgur.com/qh6WTpL.png[/img] I hope everything's alright.
@REDandYELLOWZ

Hey there. I'd order, but by the looks of it you seem inactive and you've got plenty of orders already, despite the thread title. :c

I'd be very happy if you could please let me know if/when you're back and comfortable with taking orders again - I'd like to make a larger, new version of this flag I ordered a while back. c:

qh6WTpL.png

I hope everything's alright.
HyLbTDX.png

T E R A T O L O G Y
tera ⋅ he/she/they ⋅ frt+4
I'm just putting a placeholder until I can make a formal order :D
I'm just putting a placeholder until I can make a formal order :D
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
shoot I forgot about this thread
I'll be back!
shoot I forgot about this thread
I'll be back!
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLOWZ Hello! Are you still making these? Can I order some?? :D I saw them on a person's dragon and had to track them down :D
@REDandYELLOWZ Hello! Are you still making these? Can I order some?? :D I saw them on a person's dragon and had to track them down :D
butterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly1plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly2plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly3plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly4plz.gif?1.gifbutterfly5plz.gif?1.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/990etHu.png[/Img] @REDandYELLOWZ Hi! Same as the person above, are you open? If not, i’d love to be put on the pinglist (if you have one)! I love these so much. <3
990etHu.png

@REDandYELLOWZ

Hi! Same as the person above, are you open? If not, i’d love to be put on the pinglist (if you have one)! I love these so much. <3
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png

Female | She/Her
Dragons for Sale
@redandyellowz Hiya! I ordered a flag last year (?) I believe, but I don't think I ever got it, nor did I ever send any payment. If possible, I'd like to re-place my order, if you're open!
@redandyellowz Hiya! I ordered a flag last year (?) I believe, but I don't think I ever got it, nor did I ever send any payment. If possible, I'd like to re-place my order, if you're open!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35