Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Flag adoptables~ Archived
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@DigitalDounut

Totally, I'm always happy to do more flags for people ^^
@DigitalDounut

Totally, I'm always happy to do more flags for people ^^
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLOWZ Hi there! ^^ If your still active; Username: Mimi9911a Flag base: Would it be possible to get a flag with the details and base (or similar) of these kinds of flags? [img]http://s20.postimg.org/5dhth5avt/Godspeed.png[/img] [img]http://s20.postimg.org/520d4duft/Kurairo_Desu.png[/img] Runestone/Symbol link/image- [img]https://s22.postimg.org/baawm1ln5/Screenshot_2017-05-03_at_6.48.42_PM.png[/img] (if a more specific color palette is needed, just ask ^^)) Colors- (All written by HTML color codes) Main Flag - #FFFFFF - Top Bar - #3A3A3A/#4E4E4E Bottom flag (Large one directly under main) - Gradient like colors going from top (#F59C9C) downwards; #F59C9C #DB8888 #C27878 #AE6C6C #8B5656 - Thin flags on either side of main - #BF4949 Details- Big symbols of the clan would include feathers, thorns, fangs, and arrows. Anything other than that is up to you! Price/Pricecheck- Maybe around 20kt? =^.^=
@REDandYELLOWZ

Hi there! ^^ If your still active;

Username: Mimi9911a

Flag base: Would it be possible to get a flag with the details and base (or similar) of these kinds of flags? Godspeed.png Kurairo_Desu.png

Runestone/Symbol link/image- Screenshot_2017-05-03_at_6.48.42_PM.png (if a more specific color palette is needed, just ask ^^))

Colors- (All written by HTML color codes) Main Flag - #FFFFFF - Top Bar - #3A3A3A/#4E4E4E Bottom flag (Large one directly under main) - Gradient like colors going from top (#F59C9C) downwards; #F59C9C #DB8888 #C27878 #AE6C6C #8B5656 - Thin flags on either side of main - #BF4949

Details- Big symbols of the clan would include feathers, thorns, fangs, and arrows. Anything other than that is up to you!

Price/Pricecheck- Maybe around 20kt? =^.^=
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
@volatilematter

Pinging myself to come back here when I have more monies
@volatilematter

Pinging myself to come back here when I have more monies
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@REDandYELLOWZ Username: Fimbrethil Flag base #742 Runestone/Symbol link/image- If possible, a millifae [ [url=http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20823.png]X[/url] ] Colors- top bar: #731D08; main flag: #E76F18; small flags: #2C2722; bottom flag: #CDCBDA Details- runes on the side flags Price/Pricecheck- no idea about the price, though I enjoy tipping heavily ----- Username: Fimbrethil Flag base #2D Runestone/Symbol link/image- [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/6356.png[/img] Colors- top bar: #E3DAE0; main flag: #EAAE67; small flags: #371E13 Details- circle around the symbol Price/Pricecheck- same as above
@REDandYELLOWZ
Username: Fimbrethil
Flag base #742
Runestone/Symbol link/image- If possible, a millifae [ X ]
Colors- top bar: #731D08; main flag: #E76F18; small flags: #2C2722; bottom flag: #CDCBDA
Details- runes on the side flags
Price/Pricecheck- no idea about the price, though I enjoy tipping heavily

Username: Fimbrethil
Flag base #2D
Runestone/Symbol link/image-
6356.png
Colors- top bar: #E3DAE0; main flag: #EAAE67; small flags: #371E13
Details- circle around the symbol
Price/Pricecheck- same as above
uIrUtYp.pngA0yHtVg.png9iLnV66.png
Username: pumpkinpie Flag base # 79 Dragon BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32111567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321116/32111567_350.png[/img] [/url] Runestone/Symbol link/image- I'm not sure, what ever you think fits? (if that's ok) Colors- base: purple, small flag: Azure Details- no name. Price/Pricecheck- what you think fits! sorry if its a bit vague
Username: pumpkinpie
Flag base # 79
Dragon BBCode:

32111567_350.png

Runestone/Symbol link/image- I'm not sure, what ever you think fits? (if that's ok)
Colors- base: purple, small flag: Azure
Details- no name.
Price/Pricecheck- what you think fits!

sorry if its a bit vague
sig50_by_dingobreath-dcanxsv.png
@REDandYELLOWZ don't mean to necro a dead thread if you're closed, but are you still open?
@REDandYELLOWZ don't mean to necro a dead thread if you're closed, but are you still open?
iO2X60T.png
oh heck I forgot about this thread

@Glacecakes thank's for reminding me! I'm gonna clean it up a bit, would you like a ping when I've 'opened' again?
oh heck I forgot about this thread

@Glacecakes thank's for reminding me! I'm gonna clean it up a bit, would you like a ping when I've 'opened' again?
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLOWZ that'd be great, thanks!
@REDandYELLOWZ that'd be great, thanks!
iO2X60T.png
@REDandYELLOWZ Username: chocoapple Flag base #747 Runestone/Symbol link/image- [img]http://i.imgur.com/ebmtq6n.png[/img] An Icelandic magical stave called "lockbreaker". One would use it to unlock something without a key. Colors- top bar - wooden brown green base/ main flag- cerulean #00b4d5 blue base/ thin flag lines- sunshine #fb912b red base/ behind flag- cyan #01fff0 (feel free to tone this down if too bright) Basically the colors of the Opposing Forces familiar [item-opposing forces] Details- Go crazy with it I guess. Just have some fun! :) Price/Pricecheck- 20kt or 20 gems. Whichever you prefer. EDIT: Whoops! Sorry, if your not open! Should've read through the rest of the thread.
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: chocoapple
Flag base #747
Runestone/Symbol link/image-
ebmtq6n.png
An Icelandic magical stave called "lockbreaker". One would use it to unlock something without a key.
Colors-
top bar - wooden brown
green base/ main flag- cerulean #00b4d5
blue base/ thin flag lines- sunshine #fb912b
red base/ behind flag- cyan #01fff0 (feel free to tone this down if too bright)
Basically the colors of the Opposing Forces familiar
[item-opposing forces]
Details- Go crazy with it I guess. Just have some fun! :)
Price/Pricecheck- 20kt or 20 gems. Whichever you prefer.

EDIT: Whoops! Sorry, if your not open! Should've read through the rest of the thread.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@REDandYELLOWZ hey friend! Are you still open? If you are, can I claim a spot please <3

Username:
Flag base # 6G & the same design but clean as in 6B
Runestone/Symbol link/image- the insignia I added to Oseim's flag - a simple heart, crossed swords, and an hourglass. They're based on pirate colours from the 18th century, I can get better images of these if you want a better reference than my scribblin'. If this is too large or complex I'm flexible with it, the idea I'm looking for is something the pirates of my clan would fly to let other clans know who they are, like a grisly calling card. A single sword or knife is also something I like, and the layout doesn't need to be vertical
Colors- I'm a little undecided. Deep reds and blacks are the colours I was looking for, but earthy browns, tarnished gold or brass is also fine too - looking at your work I trust your colour judgments. :) If you need more than that though here is me being decisive:
Main base - faded black or dark grey as long as it remains legible
Small flags - a deep red
Top bar - brown/brass, timber look
(Specify color of main base, small flags or top bar for example)
Details- I would love a look of faded grandeur, something well-used but well made. For the 6G version, could the post it hangs on still be intact please?
Price/Pricecheck- 20kt each? 40kt? Also I'm not sure what food you want, I'd be happy to throw in a couple stacks.
@REDandYELLOWZ hey friend! Are you still open? If you are, can I claim a spot please <3

Username:
Flag base # 6G & the same design but clean as in 6B
Runestone/Symbol link/image- the insignia I added to Oseim's flag - a simple heart, crossed swords, and an hourglass. They're based on pirate colours from the 18th century, I can get better images of these if you want a better reference than my scribblin'. If this is too large or complex I'm flexible with it, the idea I'm looking for is something the pirates of my clan would fly to let other clans know who they are, like a grisly calling card. A single sword or knife is also something I like, and the layout doesn't need to be vertical
Colors- I'm a little undecided. Deep reds and blacks are the colours I was looking for, but earthy browns, tarnished gold or brass is also fine too - looking at your work I trust your colour judgments. :) If you need more than that though here is me being decisive:
Main base - faded black or dark grey as long as it remains legible
Small flags - a deep red
Top bar - brown/brass, timber look
(Specify color of main base, small flags or top bar for example)
Details- I would love a look of faded grandeur, something well-used but well made. For the 6G version, could the post it hangs on still be intact please?
Price/Pricecheck- 20kt each? 40kt? Also I'm not sure what food you want, I'd be happy to throw in a couple stacks.
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35