Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Flag adoptables~ Archived
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35
@Amorah

Yeah go ahead!
@Amorah

Yeah go ahead!
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLOWZ [b]Username:[/b] Imani [b]Flag base #(Ex 1A/748):[/b] 5B [b]Dragon link/image-[/b] -[item=common sparrow]x 2, both facing each other -and something like this ( [url=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wrGp640K55A/VdRf3Wu_NrI/AAAAAAAAAEg/cchE8blA6zs/w962-h811/Copy%2B%25283%2529%2Bof%2Bolivebranch.gif]x[/url] ) in the background but in a darker tan color) [b]Colors-[/b] main base: light brown ranges but doesn't blend in with both the sparrow and the wreath mini flags: the lightest brown, maybe beige? top bar: gold [b]Details-[/b] Could you possibly add in string hanging from the bar with some feathers hanging from it, different colors from the common sparrow? [b]Price/Pricecheck[/b]- 15kt (please correct me on the price if I'm wrong) ?
@REDandYELLOWZ
Username: Imani
Flag base #(Ex 1A/748): 5B
Dragon link/image-
- Common Sparrow x 2, both facing each other
-and something like this ( x ) in the background but in a darker tan color)
Colors-
main base: light brown ranges but doesn't blend in with both the sparrow and the wreath
mini flags: the lightest brown, maybe beige?
top bar: gold
Details- Could you possibly add in string hanging from the bar with some feathers hanging from it, different colors from the common sparrow?
Price/Pricecheck- 15kt (please correct me on the price if I'm wrong) ?
Sorry I had to find my original post to be able to answer your questions.. and see what I said at the same time.. :D Don't get started on it yet, I want a price quote first, so I know how much I would need for you <3 [quote name="CoraLeigh" date=2016-11-13 13:39:55] @REDandYELLOWZ Username: CoraLeigh Flag base # 1D/743 Dragon link here Colors- Nature Flight and Autumn colors (Specify color of main base, small flags or top bar for example) Details- This is going to be my clan's flag - I want it in the flight colors but somehow with a leaf or two from the Autumn Breeze around the dragon linked above, or even have the leaves swirl around the banner and just make the banner look like the Nature flag Price/Pricecheck- can you let me know? Right now I'm working on my clan's lore page, then I'll be working on the dragons, so I may need more banners soon :3 for my leaders and coliseum team especially, once I establish their lores, so the banners will fit them properly! [/quote] [quote name="REDandYELLOWZ" date=2016-11-26 16:51:04] @CoraLeigh I'm sorry but I don't understand your order, would you like it on two flags? And for the symbol do you have anything in mind, like the nature flight symbol or a variant of that? And some color ideas would help too ^^ Sorry for the inconvenience! [/quote] It needs to be 1 flag right now. (It is going in my Clan's Profile.) I want the flag itself to be nature color (since that's my flight) but incorporate fall colors, because my clan's name is "Falling Leaves Clan". (You know how leaves change colors usually before they fall off a tree? I want to have autumn leaves on the image somehow, even if they have to be done similar to the apparel below.) [center] [item=Autumn Breeze][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=259475&did=26200689][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/262007/26200689.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=259475&tab=dragon&did=26200690][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/262007/26200690.png[/img][/url][/center] IDK exactly what I want, but here's idea.. Then the leaf as the logo image or leaves swirling around the flag (so that you can omit icon if you wanted).. I was trying to let you be creative, since you're the "artist".. :D [center][img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/abc4f386d51e485d9c72c7e4c86205f6.png[/img] [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2dd5a7e52dcb4735bdd5f9808ec01ecc.png[/img][/center]
Sorry I had to find my original post to be able to answer your questions.. and see what I said at the same time.. :D

Don't get started on it yet, I want a price quote first, so I know how much I would need for you <3
CoraLeigh wrote on 2016-11-13:
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: CoraLeigh
Flag base # 1D/743
Dragon link here
Colors- Nature Flight and Autumn colors
(Specify color of main base, small flags or top bar for example)
Details- This is going to be my clan's flag - I want it in the flight colors but somehow with a leaf or two from the Autumn Breeze around the dragon linked above, or even have the leaves swirl around the banner and just make the banner look like the Nature flag
Price/Pricecheck- can you let me know?

Right now I'm working on my clan's lore page, then I'll be working on the dragons, so I may need more banners soon :3 for my leaders and coliseum team especially, once I establish their lores, so the banners will fit them properly!
REDandYELLOWZ wrote on 2016-11-26:
@CoraLeigh

I'm sorry but I don't understand your order, would you like it on two flags? And for the symbol do you have anything in mind, like the nature flight symbol or a variant of that? And some color ideas would help too ^^ Sorry for the inconvenience!

It needs to be 1 flag right now. (It is going in my Clan's Profile.)
I want the flag itself to be nature color (since that's my flight) but incorporate fall colors, because my clan's name is "Falling Leaves Clan". (You know how leaves change colors usually before they fall off a tree? I want to have autumn leaves on the image somehow, even if they have to be done similar to the apparel below.)
Autumn Breeze

IDK exactly what I want, but here's idea.. Then the leaf as the logo image or leaves swirling around the flag (so that you can omit icon if you wanted).. I was trying to let you be creative, since you're the "artist".. :D
abc4f386d51e485d9c72c7e4c86205f6.png
2dd5a7e52dcb4735bdd5f9808ec01ecc.png
Falling Leaves Clan
Joined August 15, 2016
Always looking for new friends! Add me if you want!
@Amorah I really winged a lot of this, and I'm not sure if I like how they all came out. For the first flag to fit everything on I had to majorly resize the base. I was able to pixelate the logo pretty well. For flag two I simply could not include the roses and thorns, sorry. And for flag 3 I didn't quite understand how to include stringed skeletons. I totally understand if you want anything changed or edited. If you're happy with them all, how does 40kt sound? [img]https://s11.postimg.org/5f8iluusz/Amorah1.png[/img][img]https://s11.postimg.org/eoaovz3oz/Amorah2.png[/img][img]https://s11.postimg.org/frut7xoc3/Amorah3.png[/img][img]https://s11.postimg.org/equkit7cj/Amorah4.png[/img] @Imani How does this look? I liked working on this flag, and it turned out pretty well if I say so myself. The colors were interesting to use and the icons sized well. How does 10kt sound? [img]https://s11.postimg.org/g5ltqv4ht/Imani.png[/img] @CoraLeigh Ohh I see now. Well, how does 20kt sound for both flags done?
@Amorah

I really winged a lot of this, and I'm not sure if I like how they all came out. For the first flag to fit everything on I had to majorly resize the base. I was able to pixelate the logo pretty well. For flag two I simply could not include the roses and thorns, sorry. And for flag 3 I didn't quite understand how to include stringed skeletons. I totally understand if you want anything changed or edited. If you're happy with them all, how does 40kt sound?
Amorah1.pngAmorah2.pngAmorah3.pngAmorah4.png

@Imani

How does this look? I liked working on this flag, and it turned out pretty well if I say so myself. The colors were interesting to use and the icons sized well. How does 10kt sound?
Imani.png

@CoraLeigh
Ohh I see now. Well, how does 20kt sound for both flags done?
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
@REDandYELLoWz

OH DANG THANKS. LOOKS AMAZING! I almost missed this ping, let me send payment now! Thank you so much
@REDandYELLoWz

OH DANG THANKS. LOOKS AMAZING! I almost missed this ping, let me send payment now! Thank you so much
@REDandYELLOWZ Oh my god. I've been looking for something like this for ages... I'm so happy I found this, all your designs are absolutely gorgeous!

Username: Kaimon

Flag base: #2D

Runestone/Symbol link/image: Would it be possible for you to make a sun symbol, sort of like this, that instead of being filled with color has a very basic eye symbol in the middle? Something like this.

Colors: A general theme of gold/sandy/pastel yellow! What I would like is that the logo stands out fairly well, but feel free to mix the colors however you feel is aesthetically pleasing. :)

Details: I really like the top bar of this flag so I'd very much like to get something similar! Would it also be possible to hang a small sparrow skull on the right side of the flag? If not, that's ok too!

Price/Pricecheck: Please feel free to charge however much you need for your work!
@REDandYELLOWZ Oh my god. I've been looking for something like this for ages... I'm so happy I found this, all your designs are absolutely gorgeous!

Username: Kaimon

Flag base: #2D

Runestone/Symbol link/image: Would it be possible for you to make a sun symbol, sort of like this, that instead of being filled with color has a very basic eye symbol in the middle? Something like this.

Colors: A general theme of gold/sandy/pastel yellow! What I would like is that the logo stands out fairly well, but feel free to mix the colors however you feel is aesthetically pleasing. :)

Details: I really like the top bar of this flag so I'd very much like to get something similar! Would it also be possible to hang a small sparrow skull on the right side of the flag? If not, that's ok too!

Price/Pricecheck: Please feel free to charge however much you need for your work!
DmlTJ6X.png
@REDandYELLOWZ You're probably tired of seeing me xD But I'd like one more flag! [b]Username:[/b] Amorah [b]Flag base #(Ex 1A/748):[/b] #742 -OR- If that doesn't fit my design I liked the one you used on my previous flag, was it 2D? [img]https://s11.postimg.org/5f8iluusz/Amorah1.png[/img] [b]Runestone/Symbol link/image:[/b] Okay, my internet has been wonky for the past few days, I'll try getting a sloppy sketch in when everything's good. But what I want is a Shield, a Sword right on top of it, the Sword is going through a Crown. At the bottom of the shield there's flowers! Examples: [item=Gilded Crown][item=Daisy Flower Crown] Crown is similar to the Gilded Crown and the flowers at the bottom of the shield there's daisies! I'd like the shield to be either gold or silver, whatever looks good. If you're going to add a pattern maybe a color like flightrising's Shadow and White with a silver outline. For the shield I imagine a rather delicate design. I'm gonna go find an example! [b]Colors:[/b] If it's going to go on flag #742: Main Flag: Flightrising's Shadow Medium Flag: White or Gold 2 Tiny Flags: Ivory If it's going on 2D: Main Flag: Flighrising's Shadow Tiny Flags: Ivory Once my internet decides to function I'll add an example. If you're confused don't be afraid to ask :D!
@REDandYELLOWZ
You're probably tired of seeing me xD But I'd like one more flag!

Username: Amorah
Flag base #(Ex 1A/748):
-OR-
If that doesn't fit my design I liked the one you used on my previous flag, was it 2D?
Amorah1.png
Runestone/Symbol link/image:
Okay, my internet has been wonky for the past few days, I'll try getting a sloppy sketch in when everything's good.

But what I want is a Shield, a Sword right on top of it, the Sword is going through a Crown. At the bottom of the shield there's flowers!
Examples:
Gilded Crown Daisy Flower Crown
Crown is similar to the Gilded Crown and the flowers at the bottom of the shield there's daisies!

I'd like the shield to be either gold or silver, whatever looks good. If you're going to add a pattern maybe a color like flightrising's Shadow and White with a silver outline.

For the shield I imagine a rather delicate design. I'm gonna go find an example!
Colors:
If it's going to go on flag #742:
Main Flag: Flightrising's Shadow
Medium Flag: White or Gold
2 Tiny Flags: Ivory

If it's going on 2D:
Main Flag: Flighrising's Shadow
Tiny Flags: Ivory

Once my internet decides to function I'll add an example.
If you're confused don't be afraid to ask :D!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@REDandYELLOWZ [b]Username:[/b] RebelsFox [b]Flag Base:[/b] #2D [b]Runestone/Symbol link/image-[/b] A large wisp with tiny specks around it. Similar to the apparel [item=Will o' the Ember] [b]Colors-[/b] Main Flag: FR's Obsidian Tiny Flags: Outer two Shadow Flight's color, Inside two Lightning Flight's color Bar & Symbol: Greyscale maybe? Or a color you think would make it look good. [b]Price/Pricecheck-[/b] Currently Treasure broke so paying in Gems. So could I get a pricecheck in Gems?
@REDandYELLOWZ

Username: RebelsFox
Flag Base: #2D
Runestone/Symbol link/image-
A large wisp with tiny specks around it. Similar to the apparel
Will o' the Ember
Colors-
Main Flag: FR's Obsidian
Tiny Flags: Outer two Shadow Flight's color, Inside two Lightning Flight's color
Bar & Symbol: Greyscale maybe? Or a color you think would make it look good.
Price/Pricecheck- Currently Treasure broke so paying in Gems. So could I get a pricecheck in Gems?
RebelsFox.png
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png Fr +3 J5OW6Wh.png
@REDandYELLOWZ I assume that's 20k each? Going to send over CR, due to being offline with RL a lot, so you can ping me when it's done and I'll check back ASAP!

Cancelled CR - still have the treasure set aside for you. Not sure if you're busy or what's going on.
@REDandYELLOWZ I assume that's 20k each? Going to send over CR, due to being offline with RL a lot, so you can ping me when it's done and I'll check back ASAP!

Cancelled CR - still have the treasure set aside for you. Not sure if you're busy or what's going on.
Falling Leaves Clan
Joined August 15, 2016
Always looking for new friends! Add me if you want!
@REDandYELLOWZ These are lovely!! ^^ Username: EmergencyRoom Flag base #2I Dragon link/image: based off the clan's founder please. Something primal-looking if possible, she's a very violent lady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6905344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69054/6905344_350.png[/img] [/url] Colors- top bar = silver or white small flags = maroon base = dark colored. dark to mid-colored grey (just not light grey) Details- I'm being a little vague on the colors and I'm sorry about that. If the top bar could look like a bone that would be great, but if it can't be done, just silver would be fine. For the symbol, feel free to use your imagination. I like swirls and claw marks if that makes sense, preferrably in shades of red and black. And then is it possible to have a [item=Dark-tufted Sparrowmouse] perched on top of the top bar of the flag? Price/Pricecheck- I'm not sure? 50k? I can do more than that if you like. I'm asking for quite a bit
@REDandYELLOWZ These are lovely!! ^^

Username: EmergencyRoom
Flag base #2I
Dragon link/image: based off the clan's founder please. Something primal-looking if possible, she's a very violent lady

6905344_350.png

Colors-
top bar = silver or white
small flags = maroon
base = dark colored. dark to mid-colored grey (just not light grey)
Details- I'm being a little vague on the colors and I'm sorry about that. If the top bar could look like a bone that would be great, but if it can't be done, just silver would be fine. For the symbol, feel free to use your imagination. I like swirls and claw marks if that makes sense, preferrably in shades of red and black. And then is it possible to have a Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse perched on top of the top bar of the flag?
Price/Pricecheck- I'm not sure? 50k? I can do more than that if you like. I'm asking for quite a bit
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35