Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - REINDEER dragon adopts - *CLOSED*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s401/Livestraes/Logo_1_zpsudepzomb.png[/img][/center] [center][color=red][size=4][b]THIS SHOP IS CLOSED[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=red][size=4][b]No more commissions accepted! (commissions already agreed will be delivered as usual)[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][color=darkgreen][size=4][b]Thank you for the time spent here! I hope you did enjoy your holidays! :D[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][b]What is that dragon?! O_o[/b][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jhkyZxc.png[/img][/center] [center] Winter holidays are coming! Legend says that when a dragon celebrates too much or with too much enthusiasm, he or she turns into a [b]Reindeer Dragon[/b]!! This is just a temporary change, as they will be back to their original form at the end of the holidays. So... have you got some party dragons in your clan?[/center] [center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s401/Livestraes/logo_htgyrd_zps4u73ltst.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]Tell me which dragon you want me to turn into a Reindeer Dragon. [u]Just ONE reindeer per order[/u]. You may come back and ask for more once your adopt is completed. - ask only for unlocked genes, or unlock them yourself if one of the SPECIAL ORDER spots is empty (you can check it below in the "commissions section"). - to ask locked apparels or locked accent/skin, one of the SPECIAL ORDER spots must be empty. - you can choose the colours of the ornaments (ribbons, candles and baubles). If you don't specify the colours, I will choose them myself! [u]You can ask a reindeer with no ornaments too![/u] [*]Wait for my confirmation answer, where I tell you the price for the operation. [*]Send the treasure/gems to me as soon as you can. [u][b]Payment is required before I start working on the adoptable[/b][/u]. [*]You'll get a ping with the Reindeer you requested! Keep in mind it may take a while for your order to get completed (up to a week), according to the number of new genes you're asking for, or the complexity of the apparel/skin/accent. [/LIST] [color=darkgreen]Remember to save the adoptable on another hosting site, as it could be deleted from mine in the future. [/color] [center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s401/Livestraes/logo_pc_zpse0u4sigz.png[/img][/center] - Each Reindeer dragon costs [b]15000 treasure[/b] or [b]30 gems[/b]. [u]All unlocked genes included[/u]. - Locked genes cost [b]25000 treasure[/b] or [b]50 gems[/b] each. - Locked apparels cost from [b]1000t/2g[/b] (like scars) to [b]10000t/20g[/b] (like filigree armours) each. Full (or near-full) sets may get a discount. - Unlocked apparels cost a total fee of 5000t if they need layering adjustment (if they don't overlap, they are free). - Locked skins or accents cost [b]up to 50000t/100g[/b], according to the complexity. [center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s401/Livestraes/logo_ug_zpswp86qa0n.png[/img][/center] [left] [u][color=darkgreen][b]Genes available[/b][/color][/u]: [LIST] [*]Primary --> Basic, Iridescent, Tiger, Clown, Speckle, Crystal [*]Secondary --> Basic, Shimmer, Stripes, Eyespots, Freckle, Facet, Peregrine [*]Tertiary --> Basic, Underbelly, Smoke, Circuit, Gembond, Crackle, Spines, Okapi, Glimmer [/LIST] [u]Apparels[/u]: Available, if locked ONLY SPECIAL SLOT [u]Skins and Accents[/u]: Available, if locked ONLY SPECIAL SLOT [/left] [center][u]*Keep in mind that both skins/accents and apparels may be simplify in the design*[/u][/center] [center]*For a complete list of unlocked stuff, see below*[/center] All genes not listed as "unlocked" are considered "locked" and must be unlocked before being available. [size=4][b]TO UNLOCK A GENE:[/b][/size] - Pay 25000t or 50g (only if a SPECIAL ORDER spot is empty) or - Wait until someone else unlock it or - Wait until I unlock it for free (not all the genes will be unlocked this way) [center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s401/Livestraes/logo_mi_zps1hnxtrad.png[/img][/center] - You can ask me to put the original decorations on the dragon TOGETHER with other apparels, as long as there is enough space for them. - The adopt size is 500x621 pixel. This is the max size. If you want it smaller, you can ask for a specific size. - You can ask me to flip the adopt (it will look right instead of left). - If your adoptable has colouring imperfections (as colours outside the lines) just tell me and I'll repost the dragon corrected without treasure additions. - If there is any problem with the adopts, please feel free to contact me with a post here or via PM. I'll answer back as soon as I can!
Logo_1_zpsudepzomb.png

THIS SHOP IS CLOSED
No more commissions accepted! (commissions already agreed will be delivered as usual)

Thank you for the time spent here! I hope you did enjoy your holidays! :D

What is that dragon?! O_o

jhkyZxc.png

Winter holidays are coming!

Legend says that when a dragon celebrates too much or with too much enthusiasm, he or she turns into a Reindeer Dragon!! This is just a temporary change, as they will be back to their original form at the end of the holidays.

So... have you got some party dragons in your clan?

logo_htgyrd_zps4u73ltst.png

• Tell me which dragon you want me to turn into a Reindeer Dragon. Just ONE reindeer per order. You may come back and ask for more once your adopt is completed.

- ask only for unlocked genes, or unlock them yourself if one of the SPECIAL ORDER spots is empty (you can check it below in the "commissions section").

- to ask locked apparels or locked accent/skin, one of the SPECIAL ORDER spots must be empty.

- you can choose the colours of the ornaments (ribbons, candles and baubles). If you don't specify the colours, I will choose them myself! You can ask a reindeer with no ornaments too!

• Wait for my confirmation answer, where I tell you the price for the operation.

• Send the treasure/gems to me as soon as you can. Payment is required before I start working on the adoptable.

• You'll get a ping with the Reindeer you requested! Keep in mind it may take a while for your order to get completed (up to a week), according to the number of new genes you're asking for, or the complexity of the apparel/skin/accent.

Remember to save the adoptable on another hosting site, as it could be deleted from mine in the future.

logo_pc_zpse0u4sigz.png

- Each Reindeer dragon costs 15000 treasure or 30 gems. All unlocked genes included.

- Locked genes cost 25000 treasure or 50 gems each.

- Locked apparels cost from 1000t/2g (like scars) to 10000t/20g (like filigree armours) each. Full (or near-full) sets may get a discount.

- Unlocked apparels cost a total fee of 5000t if they need layering adjustment (if they don't overlap, they are free).

- Locked skins or accents cost up to 50000t/100g, according to the complexity.

logo_ug_zpswp86qa0n.png

Genes available:
  • Primary --> Basic, Iridescent, Tiger, Clown, Speckle, Crystal
  • Secondary --> Basic, Shimmer, Stripes, Eyespots, Freckle, Facet, Peregrine
  • Tertiary --> Basic, Underbelly, Smoke, Circuit, Gembond, Crackle, Spines, Okapi, Glimmer
Apparels: Available, if locked ONLY SPECIAL SLOT
Skins and Accents: Available, if locked ONLY SPECIAL SLOT

*Keep in mind that both skins/accents and apparels may be simplify in the design*

*For a complete list of unlocked stuff, see below*

All genes not listed as "unlocked" are considered "locked" and must be unlocked before being available.

TO UNLOCK A GENE:

- Pay 25000t or 50g (only if a SPECIAL ORDER spot is empty)
or
- Wait until someone else unlock it
or
- Wait until I unlock it for free (not all the genes will be unlocked this way)

logo_mi_zps1hnxtrad.png

- You can ask me to put the original decorations on the dragon TOGETHER with other apparels, as long as there is enough space for them.

- The adopt size is 500x621 pixel. This is the max size. If you want it smaller, you can ask for a specific size.

- You can ask me to flip the adopt (it will look right instead of left).

- If your adoptable has colouring imperfections (as colours outside the lines) just tell me and I'll repost the dragon corrected without treasure additions.

- If there is any problem with the adopts, please feel free to contact me with a post here or via PM. I'll answer back as soon as I can!
Gdvkld2.pngv5Ocz7R.pngRG70TCs.pngVcF1ol9.png
[center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s401/Livestraes/logo_c_zpsnd3q1x3a.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]I DON'T TAKE COMMISSIONS ANYMORE![/b][/size][/center] [s][b]NORMAL ORDERS[/b][/s] 1st - 2nd - 3rd - 4th - 5th - ... [s][b] SPECIAL ORDER[/b][/s] (for apparel, skin, accent or to unlock new genes) - Empty spot!! - Empty spot!! - Empty spot!! I will accept [u]ONLY THREE special orders at a time[/u]. [b]Spots for unlocked genes or dragons with no apparel or skin/accent are always open.[/b] If I'm working to unlock a specific gene, please wait for it to actually be available and don't ask for an adopt with that gene before time. If you are not sure of what you can or can't ask, just ask and I'll explain it better :) Reindeer delivered = 65
logo_c_zpsnd3q1x3a.png

I DON'T TAKE COMMISSIONS ANYMORE!

NORMAL ORDERS

1st -
2nd -
3rd -
4th -
5th -

SPECIAL ORDER
(for apparel, skin, accent or to unlock new genes)

- Empty spot!!
- Empty spot!!
- Empty spot!!

I will accept ONLY THREE special orders at a time.
Spots for unlocked genes or dragons with no apparel or skin/accent are always open.

If I'm working to unlock a specific gene, please wait for it to actually be available and don't ask for an adopt with that gene before time.

If you are not sure of what you can or can't ask, just ask and I'll explain it better :)

Reindeer delivered = 65
[center][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s401/Livestraes/logo_pl_zpstk5co2mp.png[/img][/center] [center]xxx[/center]
logo_pl_zpstk5co2mp.png

xxx

[center][u]Apparels, Skins and Accents already drawn are free (but if they overlap, you may need to pay a fee of 5000t for the lot).[/u][/center] [center][b]UNLOCKED APPARELS:[/b][/center] [center][item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Frigid Emblem][item=Diver Emblem][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Illuminated Armband][item=Illuminated Sash][item=Diver Sash][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Ornate Platinum Helmet][item=Green and White Flair Scarf][item=Citrine Flourish Tail Drape][item=Citrine Flourish Anklets][item=Citrine Flourish Eye Piece][item=Citrine Flourish Wing Drape][item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Winter Wind][item=Sapphire Feathered Wings][item=Tanned Rogue Trousers][item=Gold Renaissance Shirt][item=Gold Filigree Banner][item=Gold Filigree Gauntlets][item=Gold Filigree Helmet][item=Gold Filigree Tail Guard][item=Gold Filigree Wing Guard][item=Gold Filigree Boots][item=Gold Filigree Breastplate][item=Silver Monocle][item=Silver Steampunk Scarf][item=Navy Plaid Cabbie][item=Silver Steampunk Vest][item=Daisy Lei][item=Daisy Flowerfall][/center] [center][b]UNLOCKED SKINS:[/b][/center] [center]- none -[/center] [center][b]UNLOCKED ACCENTS:[/b][/center] [center][item=Accent: Golden Spirit Smoke][item=Accent: Maize Feather][/center]
Apparels, Skins and Accents already drawn are free (but if they overlap, you may need to pay a fee of 5000t for the lot).

UNLOCKED APPARELS:
Illuminated Emblem Frigid Emblem Diver Emblem Sunguard Chest Frigid Fugitive Shackles Illuminated Armband Illuminated Sash Diver Sash Bluffclamber Belongings Ornate Platinum Helmet Green and White Flair Scarf Citrine Flourish Tail Drape Citrine Flourish Anklets Citrine Flourish Eye Piece Citrine Flourish Wing Drape Golden Wing Silks Veteran's Leg Scars Winter Wind Sapphire Feathered Wings Tanned Rogue Trousers Gold Renaissance Shirt Gold Filigree Banner Gold Filigree Gauntlets Gold Filigree Helmet Gold Filigree Tail Guard Gold Filigree Wing Guard Gold Filigree Boots Gold Filigree Breastplate Silver Steampunk Scarf Navy Plaid Cabbie Silver Steampunk Vest Daisy Lei Daisy Flowerfall

UNLOCKED SKINS:
- none -

UNLOCKED ACCENTS:
Accent: Golden Spirit Smoke Accent: Maize Feather
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
THE SHOP IS OPEN!

Sorry if it seems a bit complicated... If there's something not clear, just ask and I'll answer you as soon as I can!
THE SHOP IS OPEN!

Sorry if it seems a bit complicated... If there's something not clear, just ask and I'll answer you as soon as I can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35