Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Snapper Adoptables
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Kaamos
Your total comes to 60k, not 65k :)
And no extra charge for the Crystalhide. Yes, it will be hard for me, but I am pretty set on 5k per apparel item :)

I wont be able to start for at least a whole day, however I will get started asap!
Payment afterwards is fine, in case that was your next question :)

I'll put you on my list!
@Kaamos
Your total comes to 60k, not 65k :)
And no extra charge for the Crystalhide. Yes, it will be hard for me, but I am pretty set on 5k per apparel item :)

I wont be able to start for at least a whole day, however I will get started asap!
Payment afterwards is fine, in case that was your next question :)

I'll put you on my list!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@claritywind

My math in these is always the worst : D
But ye, no rush with it, I'm super patient c;
@claritywind

My math in these is always the worst : D
But ye, no rush with it, I'm super patient c;
sIYtCYI.png
@Kaamos Did the thing! :D Clickable image, 2 sizes. 500px wide, and 350px wide :) [url=http://claritywind-fr.tumblr.com/post/144496303057/tiny-snapper-adopts-for-kaamos-of-their-snapper][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/5f1acc0c856da2066c6978ffa278ec88/tumblr_o7bdv4D1441tk07cdo2_500.png[/img][/url] Hope you enjoy it! :D
@Kaamos
Did the thing! :D
Clickable image, 2 sizes. 500px wide, and 350px wide :)

tumblr_o7bdv4D1441tk07cdo2_500.png

Hope you enjoy it! :D
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind

Hi! This adoptable is so cute but my snapper has facet D:

Would you please ping me if/when you ever draw facet?
@Claritywind

Hi! This adoptable is so cute but my snapper has facet D:

Would you please ping me if/when you ever draw facet?
@ClarityWind , these are so cute! Do you think you could do one of my clan's mother Gaia? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15517507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155176/15517507_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Genes:[/b] Giraffe, Shimmer, Smoke [b]Apparel: [/b]Everything but the bird and choker if possible! And to just simplify the pouch so its just a bag [b]Extras?: [/b]Maybe some flowers or grass by her feet? [b]Total Cost:[/b] 80kt -ish?? My maths isn't great
@ClarityWind , these are so cute! Do you think you could do one of my clan's mother Gaia?

15517507_350.png
Genes: Giraffe, Shimmer, Smoke
Apparel: Everything but the bird and choker if possible! And to just simplify the pouch so its just a bag
Extras?: Maybe some flowers or grass by her feet?
Total Cost: 80kt -ish?? My maths isn't great
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Varthia
I sure can :) There's a bit of interest in Crystal and Facet... I think I'll have to suck it up and try my hand at it again xD Just need time and motivation...
I'll add you to the ping list :)

@Gatorskater
The total for her comes to 75k (methinks?) but I'll take the feet-flowers as an apparel piece, so total of 80k is fine :)
I'll not be able to start this tonight, but hopefully tomorrow at some point (my time) I will have spare time to work on this :)
So many new things on her! I'm excited :D
@Varthia
I sure can :) There's a bit of interest in Crystal and Facet... I think I'll have to suck it up and try my hand at it again xD Just need time and motivation...
I'll add you to the ping list :)

@Gatorskater
The total for her comes to 75k (methinks?) but I'll take the feet-flowers as an apparel piece, so total of 80k is fine :)
I'll not be able to start this tonight, but hopefully tomorrow at some point (my time) I will have spare time to work on this :)
So many new things on her! I'm excited :D
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA