Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | possible redo??
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
If EyelessTenshi or Harbinger doesnt take em then probably not. I could send em ur way if u wanted to mess with them tho!
@ghastimafrix

If EyelessTenshi or Harbinger doesnt take em then probably not. I could send em ur way if u wanted to mess with them tho!
@ghastimafrix

JCXCEaD.pngALpBaGJ.png
@Dorkoverthere that would be lovely!! I love the concept of 'em & they'd be fun to play with!
@Dorkoverthere that would be lovely!! I love the concept of 'em & they'd be fun to play with!
friendship ended with spirals, now aethers are my best friendAnixAcf.png
@Dorkoverthere

I'll take them. Even if they are mouse-drawn, they're fun, and I can easily do genes in the same pixel style.
@Dorkoverthere

I'll take them. Even if they are mouse-drawn, they're fun, and I can easily do genes in the same pixel style.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Dorkoverthere I was 100% sure about loving to continue the shop for you!
@Dorkoverthere I was 100% sure about loving to continue the shop for you!
unknown.png
@Harbinger
@EyelessTenshi

Harbinger messaged first so i'll let them have it unless u two wanna converse about it other wise.
Thank u u two!
Sending the rar. folder in abit Harbinger.
@Harbinger
@EyelessTenshi

Harbinger messaged first so i'll let them have it unless u two wanna converse about it other wise.
Thank u u two!
Sending the rar. folder in abit Harbinger.
JCXCEaD.pngALpBaGJ.png
@Dorkoverthere That's fine! Good luck @Hartbinger! ^^
@Dorkoverthere That's fine! Good luck @Hartbinger! ^^
unknown.png
@Dorkoverthere @EyelessTenshi

Thank you. I hope I'll be able to do your art justice. How did you want to take care of the files, etc.?
@Dorkoverthere @EyelessTenshi

Thank you. I hope I'll be able to do your art justice. How did you want to take care of the files, etc.?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Harbinger if you continue these onward please ping me!

I really loved this shop! T^T Sad to see you leave @dorkoverthere but I completely understand <3 <3
@Harbinger if you continue these onward please ping me!

I really loved this shop! T^T Sad to see you leave @dorkoverthere but I completely understand <3 <3
NLdJQtw.png
I 100% think it would be worth redoing!! As long as time permits, of course!
I 100% think it would be worth redoing!! As long as time permits, of course!
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Aidan Thank u for ur input! Ill see what i can get done n see if others r interested in! 8D!
@Aidan Thank u for ur input! Ill see what i can get done n see if others r interested in! 8D!
JCXCEaD.pngALpBaGJ.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76