Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Sell] OCs/Adopts! PWYW [New 10/21!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Araaska

would you accept a payment plan? I would try and send some treasure to you everyday, or as close as I can do (school/life) and I'll steadily work for 350k. (out of curiosity, how much would that be in gems? And what would the price be if I were to split it between gems and treasure?)
@Araaska

would you accept a payment plan? I would try and send some treasure to you everyday, or as close as I can do (school/life) and I'll steadily work for 350k. (out of curiosity, how much would that be in gems? And what would the price be if I were to split it between gems and treasure?)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

Although I have never done a payment plan before, I would be willing to do so and it would not need to be every day; once a week would be good since I understand life is more important. As for how much in gems or a T/G combination, with the current ratio that would be...

G: 500

T/G: 250 G and 175k T if half n' half
@BloodyAngel12

Although I have never done a payment plan before, I would be willing to do so and it would not need to be every day; once a week would be good since I understand life is more important. As for how much in gems or a T/G combination, with the current ratio that would be...

G: 500

T/G: 250 G and 175k T if half n' half
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska

Now that I'm really considering it, that's a lot of treasure/gems. I'm going to need to really think about this, especially in the terms of buying the snapper breed change and with the Riot of Rot coming up. If you do have another buyer with treasure or really wanting to do the payment plan (now that it seems to be an option your willing to do), then feel free to go ahead and do it.

:)

@Araaska

Now that I'm really considering it, that's a lot of treasure/gems. I'm going to need to really think about this, especially in the terms of buying the snapper breed change and with the Riot of Rot coming up. If you do have another buyer with treasure or really wanting to do the payment plan (now that it seems to be an option your willing to do), then feel free to go ahead and do it.

:)

SYJDX48.png
@Araaska

Hi! I'm very intrested in Luminos! I can offer 20kt and 20 Shrooms! :)
@Araaska

Hi! I'm very intrested in Luminos! I can offer 20kt and 20 Shrooms! :)
EvpE4kZ.png
@HeavensWish

Someone has commented on my other sales thread about Luminos. If they rescind I'll consider your offer. ^^
@HeavensWish

Someone has commented on my other sales thread about Luminos. If they rescind I'll consider your offer. ^^
@Araaska
Thanks!
@Araaska
Thanks!
EvpE4kZ.png
@HeavensWish

The user who was interested in Luminos has dropped out. However, I will have to decline your offer for them; my apologies. ;;
@HeavensWish

The user who was interested in Luminos has dropped out. However, I will have to decline your offer for them; my apologies. ;;
@Araaska
That's fine, are you interested in anything else?
@Araaska
That's fine, are you interested in anything else?
EvpE4kZ.png
@HeavensWish

I am actually interested in just about everything, excluding festival currency and food items as I have no issues with the grind for it. What would you like to offer in place of your original one?
@HeavensWish

I am actually interested in just about everything, excluding festival currency and food items as I have no issues with the grind for it. What would you like to offer in place of your original one?
@Araaska

I have a Polarfreeze defender? Or I have a Sundial Imposter, I also have accents and skins if your more intrested in those
@Araaska

I have a Polarfreeze defender? Or I have a Sundial Imposter, I also have accents and skins if your more intrested in those
EvpE4kZ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13