Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Rosie's WC Pixels 15k [ON HOLD-waitlist]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87
@Velocirosie
Thank goodness! I mentioned it to them and the told me they had already ordered them! I'm glad I was able to catch you before you started working on them! They're beautiful! I know she'll love them!
@Velocirosie
Thank goodness! I mentioned it to them and the told me they had already ordered them! I'm glad I was able to catch you before you started working on them! They're beautiful! I know she'll love them!
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
@Mishka Well if I had actually started working on them and still didn't notice it was exactly the same dragons, I feel like that's on me XD. I haven't done THAT many adopts yet that they all run together in my brain.

I'm glad you like how they turned out! :)
@Mishka Well if I had actually started working on them and still didn't notice it was exactly the same dragons, I feel like that's on me XD. I haven't done THAT many adopts yet that they all run together in my brain.

I'm glad you like how they turned out! :)
I7NTXes.png
cleared my list and have ten more open slots for the weekend \o/
cleared my list and have ten more open slots for the weekend \o/
I7NTXes.png
@Velocirosie Can I have one of him please ? :3 (without apparels and skin ^^) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8815384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88154/8815384_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Velocirosie Can I have one of him please ? :3 (without apparels and skin ^^)

8815384_350.png
:D
@Donnie Absolutely ^^ Sorry I didn't see your post last night, I got totally distracted with netflix >.>
@Donnie Absolutely ^^ Sorry I didn't see your post last night, I got totally distracted with netflix >.>
I7NTXes.png
@Donnie Here he is! Just send payment when you pick him up :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/fZE5VK7.png[/img]
@Donnie Here he is! Just send payment when you pick him up :)

fZE5VK7.png
I7NTXes.png
@Velocirosie He's so cute ! Thank you :3 Sending you the treasures :D
@Velocirosie He's so cute ! Thank you :3 Sending you the treasures :D
:D
Shop is open again! Apologies for the unannounced hiatus, I was MOH in a wedding yesterday so the last two weeks have been. well. let's just not talk about it, shall we? XD gotta love weddings.

ANYWAY. Open and taking requests! The next gene I will have finished is hypnotic, after that I plan to work out those crazy new poison/toxin genes that look so cool :o (However, if anyone was looking for bar/daub, please ping me, and I will finish them first, because initially I had stated they would be done next). Basically whichever has more interest will be finished first, naturally. :)
Shop is open again! Apologies for the unannounced hiatus, I was MOH in a wedding yesterday so the last two weeks have been. well. let's just not talk about it, shall we? XD gotta love weddings.

ANYWAY. Open and taking requests! The next gene I will have finished is hypnotic, after that I plan to work out those crazy new poison/toxin genes that look so cool :o (However, if anyone was looking for bar/daub, please ping me, and I will finish them first, because initially I had stated they would be done next). Basically whichever has more interest will be finished first, naturally. :)
I7NTXes.png
@Velocirosie

I know you don't do skins, but do you do accents?
@Velocirosie

I know you don't do skins, but do you do accents?
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay It would just depend on the accent, what did you have in mind? I haven't been advertising my pixels lately due to my computer acting really shady recently, lol. But you'd be just in time, as my fancy new laptop arrives by fedex tomorrow. It's going to be wonderful for finishing up the fancy new genes.
@Zenikay It would just depend on the accent, what did you have in mind? I haven't been advertising my pixels lately due to my computer acting really shady recently, lol. But you'd be just in time, as my fancy new laptop arrives by fedex tomorrow. It's going to be wonderful for finishing up the fancy new genes.
I7NTXes.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 86 87