Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Airis' Cute Coatls [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
[center] [color=#A261CF][b][size=7]I'VE MOVED![/b][/size][/color] [color=#A261CF][b][size=6]FIND THE NEW THREAD [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2559801]HERE[/url][/b][/size][/color] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/983929ff2cbe30fe1680120d24d8c0ac/tumblr_nyjzhu7lGx1tyk93co1_250.png[/img] [color=#A261CF][b][size=5]WELCOME![/b][/size][/color] [size=4][b]ON HIATUS[/size][/b] due to computer trouble boo back as soon as everything's up and running again orz ~ [b][size=7][color=#FA912B]50kt[/color][/size][/b] base price per adoptable [b][size=5][color=#FA912B]1:650[/color][/size][/b] Gem:Treasure ratio All genes are included. [color=#FA912B]Apparel[/color] and [color=#FA912B]Accents[/color] cost extra - see below. ~ [b][color=#A5E32D][size=4]HOW TO ORDER[/size][/color][/b] [b]If the thread is labelled [b][OPEN][/b][/b] - Simply post your dragon(s) (max 2) with the following form: [left][quote][b]Dragon:[/b] Copy the BBCode from your dragon's page. [b]Apparel:[/b] Tell me what apparel you would like included. (If you say "all of it", please make sure not to change your dragon's equipped apparel before you receive your adoptable!) [b]Accent:[/b] If your dragon is wearing an accent, tell me if you would like me to include it (Please Note: Accents not already sponsored require a [i]bribe[/i]). [b]Other:[/b] Gene changes, adoptable facing the other way, etc.[/quote][/left] [center]- I will reserve you a space and respond with a quote. I will begin your adoptable [color=A5E32D]upon receipt of payment.[/color] ~ [b]If the thread is labelled [b][FULL][/b][/b] Here is my handy dandy [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p_eFEn188FuUuLJXJe6nZBLNJKU44b4vLvaUQj8x0y0/edit?usp=sharing][size=6][color=#A5E32D][b]SELF-EDITING PING LIST[/b][/color][/size][/url] If for any reason you are unable to edit the sheet, send me a ping and I will add/remove you :) [/center]

I'VE MOVED!
FIND THE NEW THREAD HERE

tumblr_nyjzhu7lGx1tyk93co1_250.png

WELCOME!

ON HIATUS
due to computer trouble boo
back as soon as everything's up and running again orz

~

50kt
base price per adoptable

1:650
Gem:Treasure ratio

All genes are included.

Apparel and Accents cost extra - see below.

~

HOW TO ORDER

If the thread is labelled [OPEN]

- Simply post your dragon(s) (max 2) with the following form:

Quote:
Dragon: Copy the BBCode from your dragon's page.
Apparel: Tell me what apparel you would like included. (If you say "all of it", please make sure not to change your dragon's equipped apparel before you receive your adoptable!)
Accent: If your dragon is wearing an accent, tell me if you would like me to include it (Please Note: Accents not already sponsored require a bribe).
Other: Gene changes, adoptable facing the other way, etc.

- I will reserve you a space and respond with a quote. I will begin your adoptable upon receipt of payment.

~

If the thread is labelled [FULL]

Here is my handy dandy
SELF-EDITING PING LIST

If for any reason you are unable to edit the sheet, send me a ping and I will add/remove you :)

[center] [b][color=#FA912B][size=4]EXAMPLES[/size][/color][/b] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dec1149d7172d61ce3066890c21d0bee/tumblr_nyr7emYRb41tm36yho3_r1_250.png[/img][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/4acb0c19fe610d9772b0400eef1240d9/tumblr_nywxto024I1tm36yho1_250.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5994a82a0d820f6355ae29e3f5578272/tumblr_nyr7emYRb41tm36yho7_r1_250.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1b8e0e972977b8a6d5b9d05b8eec888c/tumblr_nylghh5pq71tm36yho9_r1_250.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/91b7d0b84ddab385884cdc37822864f4/tumblr_nyn23nL33F1tm36yho1_250.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/afb08dac9631b90c05cd3f9d451ef2fc/tumblr_nywxto024I1tm36yho3_r1_250.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/6e502dbc7be097a0acac689b009d3c48/tumblr_nyr7emYRb41tm36yho5_r1_250.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0976cd560d75cdb13d4fcee495c31a0d/tumblr_nyn23nL33F1tm36yho5_r1_250.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d488bd8aa3c1ef61d083f0fee5429e60/tumblr_nyox51Mvij1tm36yho7_r1_250.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/fb9b12d2c454e0df6ce3c532a91f5235/tumblr_nyox51Mvij1tm36yho1_250.png[/img] [/center]
EXAMPLES

tumblr_nyr7emYRb41tm36yho3_r1_250.pngtumblr_nywxto024I1tm36yho1_250.png
tumblr_nyr7emYRb41tm36yho7_r1_250.pngtumblr_nylghh5pq71tm36yho9_r1_250.png
tumblr_nyn23nL33F1tm36yho1_250.pngtumblr_nywxto024I1tm36yho3_r1_250.png
tumblr_nyr7emYRb41tm36yho5_r1_250.pngtumblr_nyn23nL33F1tm36yho5_r1_250.png
tumblr_nyox51Mvij1tm36yho7_r1_250.pngtumblr_nyox51Mvij1tm36yho1_250.png
ACCENTS

The following accents and skins are available for an additional 20k each.

Male Coatl

Female Coatl

~

RECENTLY ADDED

~

Alternately coloured versions the above accents are available for 40k.

~

I am not currently taking sponsorship for new accents but if you would like to order an accent not listed above, check out the bribes section below.
ACCENTS

The following accents and skins are available for an additional 20k each.

Male Coatl

Female Coatl

~

RECENTLY ADDED

~

Alternately coloured versions the above accents are available for 40k.

~

I am not currently taking sponsorship for new accents but if you would like to order an accent not listed above, check out the bribes section below.
[center] [b][color=#FA912B][size=4]APPAREL[/size][/color][/b] The following apparel is available at [b][color=#FA912B][size=4]5k[/size][/color][/b] a piece. (To save space, only one colour of each item is shown - All colours are available!) [item=Ornate Gold Necklace][item=Simple Gold Bracelets][item=Simple Gold Necklace][item=Simple Gold Wing Bangles][item=Cursed Talonclasp Pendant] [item=Green Birdskull Legband][item=Green Birdskull Necklace][item=Green Birdskull Wingpiece] [item=Navy Neck Wrap][item=Navy Arm Wraps][item=Navy Leg Wraps] [item=Pretty Aqua Neck Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Tail Bow] [item=Dew Laden White Rose][item=Sunrise Hibiscus] [item=Marigold Flower Crown][item=Marigold Corsage][item=Marigold Lei][item=Marigold Flowerfall] [item=Peace Dove][item=Chattering Parrot][item=Paunchy Green Percher] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Boots][item=Corsair's Rusty Cutlass][item=Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs][item=Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs] [item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=River Royalist Cuffs] [item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Vest] [item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Copper Steampunk Wings][item=Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Canorous Cap][item=Canorous Vest][item=Canorous Spats] [item=Simple Harp][item=Finely Crafted Lute][item=Wooden Pipeflute] [item=Pink Wooly Antennae][item=Pink Wooly Coat][item=Pink Wooly Tail][item=Orchid Feathered Wings][item=Orchid Tail Feathers] [item=Celadon Fillet][item=Celadon Silk Veil][item=Celadon Silk Scarf][item=Celadon Arm Silks][item=Celadon Leg Silks][item=Celadon Silk Sash][item=Celadon Wing Silks][item=Celadon Tail Bangle] [item=Navy Aviator Helmet][item=Navy Aviator Satchel] [item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings][item=Teardrop Chroma Choker][item=Teardrop Chroma Necklace][item=Teardrop Chroma Belt][item=Teardrop Chroma Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Chroma Ring][item=Teardrop Chroma Armlet][item=Teardrop Chroma Leg Band][item=Teardrop Chroma Anklet] [item=Peridot Flourish Tail Drape][item=Peridot Flourish Tail Clasp] [item=Bright Rogue Cape][item=Bright Rogue Gloves] [item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Staff][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch] [item=Grove Sylvan Dress] [item=Searing Armband][item=Searing Sash] [item=Druidic Emblem][item=Diver Emblem][item=Starseer's Emblem][item=Electricians Emblem][item=Whirlwind Emblem][item=Searing Emblem] [item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Companion Comet][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Thresher Flatfins] [item=Windbound Plumage][item=Crystalhide Treads][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Skeletal Chimes] [item=Naturalist Adornments][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Will o' the Ember][item=Solar Blades] [item=Spring's Breath][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Winter Wind] [item=Tawny Antlers][item=Pale Roundhorn][item=Crown of Bones][item=Phantasmal Halfmask][item=Green Olive Wreath] [item=Alchemist Eyewear][item=Rose-Colored Shades][item=Cobalt Halfmoon Spectacles] [item=Pink Daisy Cabbie][item=Gray Wizard Hat][item=Brown Felt Cavalier][item=Simple Red Fez] [item=Unicorn Guise][Item=Rainbow Flair Scarf][item=Twice-Dyed Cowl][item=Twice-Dyed Mantle][item=Marshwisp Colony] [item=Blackwood Necklace][item=Golden Deepsea Bulb][item=Bleached Peacekeeping Vest][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Socks] [item=Journeyman Satchels][item=Amber Delver's Lamp][item=Pixie Procession] ~ [b]RECENTLY ADDED[/b] [item=Earthen Masque][item=Off-White Skypost Sandals][item=Ornate Gold Bracelet][item=Peridot Flourish Eye Piece] [item=Navy Tail Wrap][item=Bright Rogue Hood][item=Ancient Broadsword][item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry][item=Pearly Amulet of Chemistry][item=Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry][item=Primary Alchemist Tools] [item=Grove Sylvan Headpiece][item=Grove Sylvan Lattice] If you would like to [b]sponsor[/b] apparel not listed above, give me a ping and ask for a price. (Likely to be 20-50k depending on how complex the item is. I reserve the right to turn down excessively difficult items that I don't think I'd be able to pull off OTL)
APPAREL

The following apparel is available at 5k a piece.
(To save space, only one colour of each item is shown - All colours are available!)

Ornate Gold Necklace Simple Gold Bracelets Simple Gold Necklace Simple Gold Wing Bangles Cursed Talonclasp Pendant
Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Necklace Green Birdskull Wingpiece
Navy Neck Wrap Navy Arm Wraps Navy Leg Wraps
Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Pretty Aqua Tail Bow
Dew Laden White Rose Sunrise Hibiscus
Marigold Flower Crown Marigold Corsage Marigold Lei Marigold Flowerfall
Peace Dove Chattering Parrot Paunchy Green Percher
Corsair's Seaspray Boots Corsair's Rusty Cutlass
River Royalist Tail Rings River Royalist Cuffs
Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Vest
Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Wings Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble
Canorous Cap Canorous Vest Canorous Spats
Simple Harp Finely Crafted Lute Wooden Pipeflute
Pink Wooly Antennae Pink Wooly Coat Pink Wooly Tail Orchid Feathered Wings Orchid Tail Feathers
Celadon Fillet Celadon Silk Veil Celadon Silk Scarf Celadon Arm Silks Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Silk Sash Celadon Wing Silks Celadon Tail Bangle
Navy Aviator Helmet Navy Aviator Satchel
Teardrop Chroma Earrings Teardrop Chroma Choker Teardrop Chroma Necklace Teardrop Chroma Belt Teardrop Chroma Tail Ring Teardrop Chroma Ring Teardrop Chroma Armlet Teardrop Chroma Leg Band Teardrop Chroma Anklet
Peridot Flourish Tail Drape Peridot Flourish Tail Clasp
Bright Rogue Cape Bright Rogue Gloves
Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Staff Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Herb Pouch
Grove Sylvan Dress
Searing Armband Searing Sash
Druidic Emblem Diver Emblem Starseer's Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Searing Emblem
Companion Comet Cosmologist Fieldtools Golem Gauntlet Thresher Flatfins
Windbound Plumage Crystalhide Treads Bluffclamber Belongings Boneyard Tatters Skeletal Chimes
Naturalist Adornments Leafy Gladeboughs Moonglow Thorns Chillspike Collar Will o' the Ember Solar Blades
Spring's Breath Autumn Breeze Winter Wind
Tawny Antlers Pale Roundhorn Crown of Bones Phantasmal Halfmask Green Olive Wreath
Alchemist Eyewear Rose-Colored Shades Cobalt Halfmoon Spectacles
Pink Daisy Cabbie Gray Wizard Hat Brown Felt Cavalier Simple Red Fez
Unicorn Guise Rainbow Flair Scarf Twice-Dyed Cowl Twice-Dyed Mantle Marshwisp Colony
Blackwood Necklace Golden Deepsea Bulb Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Nomad's Sandwastes Socks
Journeyman Satchels Amber Delver's Lamp Pixie Procession

~

RECENTLY ADDED
Earthen Masque Off-White Skypost Sandals Ornate Gold Bracelet Peridot Flourish Eye Piece
Navy Tail Wrap Bright Rogue Hood Ancient Broadsword Gloomwillow Guide
Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Pearly Amulet of Chemistry Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry Primary Alchemist Tools
Grove Sylvan Headpiece Grove Sylvan Lattice

If you would like to sponsor apparel not listed above, give me a ping and ask for a price. (Likely to be 20-50k depending on how complex the item is. I reserve the right to turn down excessively difficult items that I don't think I'd be able to pull off OTL)
[center][b][color=E934AA]BRIBES[/color][/b] If you want to attempt to bribe me into doing a fresh accent or a complex set of apparel for you, or if you just want to pay for your adoptables in items, these ought to work ;) [b]EDIT: THIS LIST IS OUTDATED hfkjfd[/b] [item=Unicorn Guise][item=Rainbow Flair Scarf][item=Prismatic Silk Scarf][item=Prismatic Wing Silks] [item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf][item=Soft Pink Wing Silks][item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle] [item=Crimson Silk Scarf][item=Crimson Wing Silks][item=Crimson Leg Silks] [item=Pixie Procession][item=Ethereal Entourage][item=Silver Sylvan Wings][item=Ember Sylvan Wings] [item=Harvest Guise][item=Kelpie Guise][item=Reaper Guise][item=Spectre Guise] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Primary Gene: Giraffe][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item=Primary Gene: Petals][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Breed Change: Coatl] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Candycane Xolo][item=Shimmering Xolo][item=Melprin][item=Roundhorn Melprin] [item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Spotted Pukasloth][item=Rivermouth Flatbill] [item=Goldenbeast][item=Frost Delver][item=Stone Borer][item=Wave Sweeper][item=Mantarune] [item=Molten Wartoad][item=Malevolent Spirit][item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Crowned Roc][item=Roc] [item=Speedy][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] [item=Lightning Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite] [item=Windbound Plumage] (hey i can dream) [/center]
BRIBES

If you want to attempt to bribe me into doing a fresh accent or a complex set of apparel for you, or if you just want to pay for your adoptables in items, these ought to work ;)

EDIT: THIS LIST IS OUTDATED hfkjfd

Unicorn Guise Rainbow Flair Scarf Prismatic Silk Scarf Prismatic Wing Silks
Soft Pink Silk Scarf Soft Pink Wing Silks Soft Pink Tail Bangle
Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Leg Silks
Pixie Procession Ethereal Entourage Silver Sylvan Wings Ember Sylvan Wings
Harvest Guise Kelpie Guise Reaper Guise Spectre Guise

Unhatched Wind Egg

Primary Gene: Giraffe Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Stained Breed Change: Coatl
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Black Dwarf Unicorn Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo Melprin Roundhorn Melprin
Fluted Pukasloth Spotted Pukasloth Rivermouth Flatbill

Goldenbeast Frost Delver Stone Borer Wave Sweeper Mantarune
Molten Wartoad Malevolent Spirit Disoriented Spirit Crowned Roc Roc

Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar Red-Footed Akirbeak
Lightning Sprite Plague Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite
Windbound Plumage
(hey i can dream)
CURRENT QUEUE

CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY
CURRENT QUEUE

CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY
~ FAQ ~

When is payment due?
On ordering. After you post your dragon, I will reply with a quote. To complete your order, please send me payment, and then I will begin your adoptable.

How many adoptables can I order?
Please order no more than two adoptables per order.
I will adjust this number depending on how big the ping list is.

Do I need to host my own adoptable?
While I will store all completed adoptables on this tumblr so that I can upload them here, I would advise you download and host your adoptables yourself for safety's sake.

Do I need to credit you when I use my adoptable?
Credit and a link back to my profile or adoptables thread is hugely appreciated but not required.

No animation any more?
No - I am currently using to a computer with very old graphics software. Making files animated gifs lowers the quality DRAMATICALLY and leads to horrible blocky, pixelly colours - Sorry! On the bright side, this means colour gradients are now smoother and adoptable backgrounds are now properly transparent.

What happened to the other breeds you previously offered? Will they be back?
At the moment only coatls are available because they are the base I'm happiest with and the only one I've managed to update so far for all the new genes. The other breeds that were previously available (tundra, spiral and imperial) all need a lot more gene work as well as some major tweaks to the base lineart before I will feel happy offering them again.
If you would like to be pinged for the (re-)introduction of additional breeds, just let me know.

What about new breeds?
I make no promises as to whether additional breeds will become available but feel free to ask to be added to the New Breeds ping list and I will let you know if and when they do.
~ FAQ ~

When is payment due?
On ordering. After you post your dragon, I will reply with a quote. To complete your order, please send me payment, and then I will begin your adoptable.

How many adoptables can I order?
Please order no more than two adoptables per order.
I will adjust this number depending on how big the ping list is.

Do I need to host my own adoptable?
While I will store all completed adoptables on this tumblr so that I can upload them here, I would advise you download and host your adoptables yourself for safety's sake.

Do I need to credit you when I use my adoptable?
Credit and a link back to my profile or adoptables thread is hugely appreciated but not required.

No animation any more?
No - I am currently using to a computer with very old graphics software. Making files animated gifs lowers the quality DRAMATICALLY and leads to horrible blocky, pixelly colours - Sorry! On the bright side, this means colour gradients are now smoother and adoptable backgrounds are now properly transparent.

What happened to the other breeds you previously offered? Will they be back?
At the moment only coatls are available because they are the base I'm happiest with and the only one I've managed to update so far for all the new genes. The other breeds that were previously available (tundra, spiral and imperial) all need a lot more gene work as well as some major tweaks to the base lineart before I will feel happy offering them again.
If you would like to be pinged for the (re-)introduction of additional breeds, just let me know.

What about new breeds?
I make no promises as to whether additional breeds will become available but feel free to ask to be added to the New Breeds ping list and I will let you know if and when they do.
~
~
~
~
Out-of-date but for my own reference:

Old Adoptable Thread #1 (92 pages)
Old Adoptable Thread #2 (30 pages)
Out-of-date but for my own reference:

Old Adoptable Thread #1 (92 pages)
Old Adoptable Thread #2 (30 pages)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95