Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [[CLOSED - sorry!]]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
This shop is closed. Probably indefinitely! I'm really sorry. If you can't live without one, you might be able to PM me with a bribe, but I have no plans to open this shop again. I'll revive it if I ever change my mind though. :) Heyo! I'm Shikoire, and I adore Imperials. [s]So much so, in fact, I want to see more of them. Show me your Imperials (and pay me a fee) and I'll make an Imperial Adoptable for you! But first, wade through this wall of text. Good luck, and godspeed. [color=transparent]&&&[/color] ----- [center][size=5]~~ STATUS ~~ [/size] [size=4] Closed. [color=transparent]&&&[/color] ----- [center][size=5]~~ ORDERING~~[/size][/center] ----- [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [quote= Order Form][left] @Shikoire [i][b]Dragon Image & Dragon URL:[/b][/i] [i][b]Base:[/b][/i] [i]male or female[/i] [i][b]Expression:[/b][/i] [i]see first post for expressions available[/i] [i][b]Accent:[/b][/i] [i][b]Apparel:[/b][/i] [i][b]Additional Notes/ Requests:[/b][/i][/left] [/quote] [color=transparent]&&&[/color] ----- [center][size=5]~~ BASE ~~[/size][/center] ----- [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [center]Imp Adopts, Any Gene Combo: 100 Gems/ 70,000 Treasure Payment due up front. 1:680 gem ratio, no currency preference. No item trades. [img]http://i.imgur.com/3cQ65T4.png[/img] ("Female" Base) [img]http://i.imgur.com/kRkNCae.png[/img] ("Male" Base) [color=transparent]&&&[/color] This is the default, but I can flip the canvas free of charge! Feel free to request whichever base you'd like! If your dragon uses the Female Flight Rising art, but you want a Male adoptable of them, that's perfectly fine with me. [color=transparent]&&&[/color] ----- [center][size=5]~~ EXPRESSIONS ~~[/size][/center] ----- [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XUcCoI3.png[/img] [color=transparent]&&&[/color] Currently 3 available expressions; all options are free. ~~~~~ [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/imsxafX.png[/img] [color=transparent]&&&[/color] Optional: Relaxed Eyes [color=transparent]&&&[/color] Additionally, there is the "Relaxed Eyes" option. Adopts will NOT be given the Relaxed Eyes option unless specifically requested. If you'd like your Imperial to have Relaxed Eyes, please also specify what mouth expression you'd like! This [i]can[/i] be used with the "Look to Wing" option. This addition is free. ~~~~~ [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/234wk2r.png[/img] [color=transparent]&&&[/color] Optional: Look to Wing [color=transparent]&&&[/color] Finally, there is the "Look to Wing" option. Adopts will NOT be given the Look to Wing option unless specifically requested. If you'd like your Imperial to look towards its wing/ off the page/ not at the viewer, please also specify what mouth expression you'd like! This [i]can[/i] be used with the "Relaxed Eyes" option. This addition is also free. [color=transparent]&&&[/color] ----- [center][size=5]~~ SKINS & APPAREL~~[/size][/center] ----- [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [b]Skins[/b] [color=transparent]&&&[/color] Skins and accents are allowed, but are not free. Skins and accents I have already drawn cost less than skins or accents I have to draw from scratch. Skins/accents are priced on a case-by-case basis. Certain accents on Flight Rising "erase" parts of the dragon. While I can do these accents, your Imperial will have to have a white background if it's got one of these accents- I can't "erase" bits of the art and have a transparent background. I'm really sorry! It still looks pretty good though; if you want to see what I mean, here's two examples (warning for gore or unsettling themes; accents are Wyrmwound Strain and Nature's Embrace [url=http://i.imgur.com/vlzvbJk.png]here[/url] and [url=http://i.imgur.com/9aOLR4h.png]here[/url]). Some things I'm just inherently bad at drawing! I think I've been able to do everyone's desired accents to satisfaction, but I may reject a skin if I just can't figure out how to draw it. Trust me, it won't be for lack of trying! :) If I just can't draw a skin or accent to your satisfaction, let me know, we'll work it out via PM. See the next post for my completed skins and accents list. [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [b]Apparel[/b] [color=transparent]&&&[/color] Apparel is allowed, but is not free. Apparel I have already drawn costs less than apparel I have to draw from scratch. Recolors of existing apparel DO count as "already drawn." Apparel is priced on a case-by-case basis. Typically, "already drawn" apparel is 3kt, new apparel is 5-15kt depending on how crazy the apparel in question is. The only apparel I can't do is apparel that's larger than the adoptable base itself (it will ruin everything I promise). Haven't had anything like this yet, though some antlers came pretty close once. If it does happen, we'll discuss our options individually. See the next post for my completed apparel list. [color=transparent]&&&[/color] ----- [center][size=5]~~ PICKUP ~~[/size][/center] ----- [color=transparent]&&&[/color] Finished Imperial Adoptables are uploaded to my Imgur gallery, sized at 640x417. Images are then PM'd to the Imperial's owner, where the owner may request slight alterations/ fixes if necessary. These are meant to fit neatly in a dragon's bio. See [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=507417]my Imp lad "Red"[/url] for an example of what it should look like. If your Adoptable [i]doesn't[/i] fit nicely in a bio, or isn't 640 pixels wide, let me know! That means there's problems. Speaking of problems, I recommend saving finished Adoptables to your computer. I have no intentions of removing this gallery with everyone's adopts, but who knows! Maybe my Imgur will explode one day. Save it, just to be safe. :) You're free to post these on your own Imgur, or Tumblr, or wherever, too, if you want. Slight edits (crops, resizes, whatever) are also perfectly fine by me. [color=transparent]&&&[/color] ----- [center][size=5]~~ GALLERY ~~[/size][/center] ----- [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [center][url=http://imgur.com/a/oZVmr][size=4]~Imperial Adopt Gallery~[/size][/url][/center] [color=transparent]&&&[/color] ----- [center][size=5]~~ OTHER ~~[/size][/center] ----- [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1585921/13#post_14770311]Science Alliance Art for Fodder (Light v Lightning), October 17th[/url][/center] [color=transparent]&&&[/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1722349]Art Shop and Services[/url] Thanks for stopping by!
This shop is closed. Probably indefinitely! I'm really sorry. If you can't live without one, you might be able to PM me with a bribe, but I have no plans to open this shop again. I'll revive it if I ever change my mind though. :)

Heyo! I'm Shikoire, and I adore Imperials. So much so, in fact, I want to see more of them. Show me your Imperials (and pay me a fee) and I'll make an Imperial Adoptable for you! But first, wade through this wall of text. Good luck, and godspeed.
&&&

~~ STATUS ~~

Closed.
&&&

~~ ORDERING~~

&&&
Order Form wrote:
@Shikoire

Dragon Image & Dragon URL:
Base: male or female
Expression: see first post for expressions available
Accent:
Apparel:

Additional Notes/ Requests:
&&&
~~ BASE ~~

&&&
Imp Adopts, Any Gene Combo: 100 Gems/ 70,000 Treasure

Payment due up front. 1:680 gem ratio, no currency preference. No item trades.

3cQ65T4.png
("Female" Base)

kRkNCae.png
("Male" Base)
&&&
This is the default, but I can flip the canvas free of charge!

Feel free to request whichever base you'd like! If your dragon uses the Female Flight Rising art, but you want a Male adoptable of them, that's perfectly fine with me.
&&&
~~ EXPRESSIONS ~~

&&&
XUcCoI3.png
&&&
Currently 3 available expressions; all options are free.
~~~~~
&&&
imsxafX.png
&&&
Optional: Relaxed Eyes
&&&
Additionally, there is the "Relaxed Eyes" option. Adopts will NOT be given the Relaxed Eyes option unless specifically requested. If you'd like your Imperial to have Relaxed Eyes, please also specify what mouth expression you'd like! This can be used with the "Look to Wing" option.

This addition is free.
~~~~~
&&&
234wk2r.png
&&&
Optional: Look to Wing
&&&
Finally, there is the "Look to Wing" option. Adopts will NOT be given the Look to Wing option unless specifically requested. If you'd like your Imperial to look towards its wing/ off the page/ not at the viewer, please also specify what mouth expression you'd like! This can be used with the "Relaxed Eyes" option.

This addition is also free.
&&&
~~ SKINS & APPAREL~~

&&&
Skins
&&&
Skins and accents are allowed, but are not free. Skins and accents I have already drawn cost less than skins or accents I have to draw from scratch. Skins/accents are priced on a case-by-case basis.

Certain accents on Flight Rising "erase" parts of the dragon. While I can do these accents, your Imperial will have to have a white background if it's got one of these accents- I can't "erase" bits of the art and have a transparent background. I'm really sorry! It still looks pretty good though; if you want to see what I mean, here's two examples (warning for gore or unsettling themes; accents are Wyrmwound Strain and Nature's Embrace here and here).

Some things I'm just inherently bad at drawing! I think I've been able to do everyone's desired accents to satisfaction, but I may reject a skin if I just can't figure out how to draw it. Trust me, it won't be for lack of trying! :) If I just can't draw a skin or accent to your satisfaction, let me know, we'll work it out via PM.

See the next post for my completed skins and accents list.
&&&
Apparel
&&&
Apparel is allowed, but is not free. Apparel I have already drawn costs less than apparel I have to draw from scratch. Recolors of existing apparel DO count as "already drawn." Apparel is priced on a case-by-case basis. Typically, "already drawn" apparel is 3kt, new apparel is 5-15kt depending on how crazy the apparel in question is.

The only apparel I can't do is apparel that's larger than the adoptable base itself (it will ruin everything I promise). Haven't had anything like this yet, though some antlers came pretty close once. If it does happen, we'll discuss our options individually.

See the next post for my completed apparel list.
&&&
~~ PICKUP ~~

&&&
Finished Imperial Adoptables are uploaded to my Imgur gallery, sized at 640x417. Images are then PM'd to the Imperial's owner, where the owner may request slight alterations/ fixes if necessary.

These are meant to fit neatly in a dragon's bio. See my Imp lad "Red" for an example of what it should look like. If your Adoptable doesn't fit nicely in a bio, or isn't 640 pixels wide, let me know! That means there's problems.

Speaking of problems, I recommend saving finished Adoptables to your computer. I have no intentions of removing this gallery with everyone's adopts, but who knows! Maybe my Imgur will explode one day. Save it, just to be safe. :) You're free to post these on your own Imgur, or Tumblr, or wherever, too, if you want. Slight edits (crops, resizes, whatever) are also perfectly fine by me.
&&&
~~ GALLERY ~~

&&& &&&
~~ OTHER ~~

&&& &&&
Art Shop and Services

Thanks for stopping by!
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
[center][quote=COMPLETED SKINS AND ACCENTS] [skin=8183] [skin=6749] [skin=5804] [skin=5452] [skin=4145] [skin=8844] [skin=8845] [skin=6118] [skin=10045] [skin=12538] [skin=10134] [skin=12367] [skin=4462] [skin=5322] [skin=9478] [skin=3977] [skin=11663] [skin=10695] [skin=10350] [skin=13244] [skin=8741] [skin=7143] [skin=12144] [skin=11766] [skin=4659] [skin=10055] [skin=7966] [size=2]Chains of Tartarus, Wyrmwound Strain, Strawberry Sprinkles IF, Gem Sheen, Lightburst Flora, Solar Anex, Lunar Dysidia, Wave Shimmer, Simply a Flame, Natures Embrace, Type Aiolos, Star Destroyer, Imperial Floristry, Call to the Sky, Black Dragon Tattoo, Mana Relic, Circuitbelly Imp, Leafburst Flora M Imp, Soul Gems, Rose Lights F, Tropical Orange, Hydrangea Stars, Orion's Emissary, Crowned Bone Priest, Midsummer Day, Multiscale [/size][/quote][/center] [center][quote=COMPLETED APPAREL] [item=Simple Gold Necklace] [item=Sakura Flower Crown] [item=Gossamer Filet] [item=Gossamer Silk Veil] [item=Gossamer Silk Scarf] [item=Gossamer Wing Silks] [item=Gossamer Arm Silks] [item=Gossamer Leg Silks] [item=Gossamer Silk Sash] [item=Mysterious Cowl] [item=Black Linen Tail Wrap] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace] [item=Black and White Flair Scarf] [item=Ebony Antlers] [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Violet Flowerfall] [item=Burnished Gold Gorget] [item=Ornate Gold Bracelet] [item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Simple Gold Bracelets] [item=Plum Wooly Tail] [item=Silver Steampunk Scarf] [item=Purple Bandana] [item=Pink Highnoon Hank] [item=Simple Gold Wing Bangles] [item=Thresher Flatfins] [item=Illuminated Emblem] [item=Alabaster Filigree Helmet] [item=Alabaster Filigree Breastplate] [item=Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Alabaster Filigree Boots] [item=Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Alabaster Filigree Banner] [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] [item=Ornate Gold Necklace] [item=Citrine Flourish Eye Piece] [item=Citrine Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Silver Glasses] [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] [item=Pretty Aqua Neck Bow] [item=Pretty Aqua Tail Bow] [item=Reaper Guise] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings] [item=Frigid Emblem] [item=Frigid Sash] [item=Illuminated Sash] [item=Darkened Arm Scar] [item=Darkened Leg Scar] [item=Companion Comet] [item=Cleaver] [item=Filigree Rapier] [item=Valkyrie Blade] [item=Battlescale Helmet] [item=Plum Wooly Coat] [item=Sakura Lei] [item=Cloudy Feathered Wings] [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] [item=Will o' the Ember] [item=Citrine Flourish Tail Clasp] [item=Cloudy Tail Feathers] [item=Tricktrouper Crown] [item=Battlescale Greaves] [item=Crimson Rogue Hood] [item=Sunrise Hibiscus] [item=Journeyman Satchels] [item=Sorcerer's Staff] [item=Seashell Mantle] [item=Prim Highnoon Brimmer] [item=Bleached Peacekeeping Vest] [item=Teardrop Citrine Ring] [size=2]Recolors of existing apparel count as "already drawn" and are therefore on this list even if not specifically listed; for example, the entire Filigree Armor set is complete, but only Alabaster is listed here. Companion Comet also available as being held in claws. Filigree Rapier and Valkyrie Blade available with or without sheath. Full list for convenient Ctrl+F soon.[/size] [/quote][/center]
COMPLETED SKINS AND ACCENTS wrote:

Chains of Tartarus, Wyrmwound Strain, Strawberry Sprinkles IF, Gem Sheen, Lightburst Flora, Solar Anex, Lunar Dysidia, Wave Shimmer, Simply a Flame, Natures Embrace, Type Aiolos, Star Destroyer, Imperial Floristry, Call to the Sky, Black Dragon Tattoo, Mana Relic, Circuitbelly Imp, Leafburst Flora M Imp, Soul Gems, Rose Lights F, Tropical Orange, Hydrangea Stars, Orion's Emissary, Crowned Bone Priest, Midsummer Day, Multiscale

COMPLETED APPAREL wrote:
Simple Gold Necklace Sakura Flower Crown Gossamer Silk Veil Gossamer Silk Scarf Gossamer Wing Silks Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Leg Silks Gossamer Silk Sash Mysterious Cowl Black Linen Tail Wrap Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace Black and White Flair Scarf Ebony Antlers Frigid Fugitive Shackles Violet Flowerfall Burnished Gold Gorget Ornate Gold Bracelet Windbound Plumage Simple Gold Bracelets Plum Wooly Tail Silver Steampunk Scarf Purple Bandana Pink Highnoon Hank Simple Gold Wing Bangles Thresher Flatfins Illuminated Emblem Alabaster Filigree Helmet Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Alabaster Filigree Boots Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard Alabaster Filigree Banner River Royalist Tail Rings Ornate Gold Necklace Citrine Flourish Eye Piece Citrine Flourish Tail Drape Silver Glasses Twice-Dyed Mantle Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Tail Bow Reaper Guise Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings Frigid Emblem Frigid Sash Illuminated Sash Darkened Arm Scar Darkened Leg Scar Companion Comet Cleaver Filigree Rapier Valkyrie Blade Battlescale Helmet Plum Wooly Coat Sakura Lei Cloudy Feathered Wings Cosmologist Fieldtools Will o' the Ember Citrine Flourish Tail Clasp Cloudy Tail Feathers Tricktrouper Crown Battlescale Greaves Crimson Rogue Hood Sunrise Hibiscus Journeyman Satchels Sorcerer's Staff Seashell Mantle Prim Highnoon Brimmer Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Teardrop Citrine Ring

Recolors of existing apparel count as "already drawn" and are therefore on this list even if not specifically listed; for example, the entire Filigree Armor set is complete, but only Alabaster is listed here.

Companion Comet also available as being held in claws. Filigree Rapier and Valkyrie Blade available with or without sheath.

Full list for convenient Ctrl+F soon.

&&&
~~ QUEUE ~~

&&&
  1. Nobody! No longer taking orders.

This queue is finished in the order listed.
&&&
~~ PINGLIST ~~

&&&
I am no longer adding people to the pinglist.

Please ping @Shikoire if you'd like to be added to the pinglist! You can check to see if you're already on it below. It is not self-editing. Sorry! I like to confirm pinglist requests myself, so I know someone didn't get added without their knowing or someone got deleted or whatever. Stuff happens. But you can at least see if I've gotten around to updating it below. :D
&&&
&&&
~~ QUEUE ~~

&&&
  1. Nobody! No longer taking orders.

This queue is finished in the order listed.
&&&
~~ PINGLIST ~~

&&&
I am no longer adding people to the pinglist.

Please ping @Shikoire if you'd like to be added to the pinglist! You can check to see if you're already on it below. It is not self-editing. Sorry! I like to confirm pinglist requests myself, so I know someone didn't get added without their knowing or someone got deleted or whatever. Stuff happens. But you can at least see if I've gotten around to updating it below. :D
&&&

@Shikokukun Yay! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11181086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111811/11181086_350.png[/img] [/url] Can I get Ephe with her fillet if possible? Female base with a smile, please! I'll be paying in gems
@Shikokukun
Yay!

11181086_350.png

Can I get Ephe with her fillet if possible? Female base with a smile, please!

I'll be paying in gems
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@Shikokukun

I can reserve the slot ?
I'll be paying in treasure.
@Shikokukun

I can reserve the slot ?
I'll be paying in treasure.
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
@divitineo, Yup yup! I'll add your name. Who would you like done? :)

@Cerelin, Fillet'd Ephe with a smile, you got it! :D
@divitineo, Yup yup! I'll add your name. Who would you like done? :)

@Cerelin, Fillet'd Ephe with a smile, you got it! :D

@Shikokukun I would love one of these! Could i get one for this guy, smiling, male base: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=650443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6505/650443_350.png[/img] [/url] Is it also possible that I could claim a second slot?
@Shikokukun I would love one of these! Could i get one for this guy, smiling, male base:

650443_350.png

Is it also possible that I could claim a second slot?
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Pyr, Sure can! :) One of your lovely Imp lad, and who else? (You'll be down for two slots on the Queue). Do you want Ouranos with a few autumn leaves around him, or no apparel at all?
@Pyr, Sure can! :) One of your lovely Imp lad, and who else? (You'll be down for two slots on the Queue). Do you want Ouranos with a few autumn leaves around him, or no apparel at all?

(So sorry it took me so long to reply, I was fighting with technology x.x)

I'd love one of little Komei with the smiling base :D
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=169079&tab=dragon&did=16675645

@Shikokukun
(So sorry it took me so long to reply, I was fighting with technology x.x)

I'd love one of little Komei with the smiling base :D
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=169079&tab=dragon&did=16675645

@Shikokukun
cAVMDyi.png
@DraconicLegacy, Absolutely! ^__^ You're on the list.

(I hope you won, oh gosh~)
@DraconicLegacy, Absolutely! ^__^ You're on the list.

(I hope you won, oh gosh~)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46