Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC]Chibi Adopts *Updated Examples*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So I've decided to make some adoptables for each breed(hoping to "finish" the other breeds tomorrow) and I was wondering who would be interested and how much would you pay? [b]Right click and view the image to see full sizes.[/b] [url=http://i.imgur.com/KO0cjXg.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/KO0cjXg.png[/img][/url] Ping these peeps when done: Delight, Kaito, vulstal(Coatl), Gabbitrabbit(WC), Anemia, thecatsred, WhiteMantis, Waterrain(Fae), Kyomu, fallowtail, Scream, hotdoge, InkZylorn, OtterQueen, Maila, Xaishi, JovaniSkye, Fireworks, Meii, Kaial, Birdskull, Kalistys, Umbra, Arazamatazza, Hennamae,Tzinoka, Jaz, unusualKitten
So I've decided to make some adoptables for each breed(hoping to "finish" the other breeds tomorrow) and I was wondering who would be interested and how much would you pay?

Right click and view the image to see full sizes.
KO0cjXg.png

Ping these peeps when done:
Delight, Kaito, vulstal(Coatl), Gabbitrabbit(WC), Anemia, thecatsred, WhiteMantis, Waterrain(Fae), Kyomu, fallowtail, Scream, hotdoge, InkZylorn, OtterQueen, Maila, Xaishi, JovaniSkye, Fireworks, Meii, Kaial, Birdskull, Kalistys, Umbra, Arazamatazza, Hennamae,Tzinoka, Jaz, unusualKitten
OOIa5x2.png
aaabsolutely interested, especially in the future coatl base!
i'd def pay upwards of 30kt. especially if you'll be doing apparel and accents, probably upwards of 50kt. c:
i'm not very keen on pricing, that's just how much i'd personally pay.
aaabsolutely interested, especially in the future coatl base!
i'd def pay upwards of 30kt. especially if you'll be doing apparel and accents, probably upwards of 50kt. c:
i'm not very keen on pricing, that's just how much i'd personally pay.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@Valishtu I would totally be interested! Look at those mirror babies! UGH! They are all so cute, def want a few (fo sho let me know when/if WC are unlocked). I don't know what to say about payment. I think 30k-40k range sounds fair? But really its now much YOU feel they are worth!
@Valishtu I would totally be interested! Look at those mirror babies! UGH! They are all so cute, def want a few (fo sho let me know when/if WC are unlocked). I don't know what to say about payment. I think 30k-40k range sounds fair? But really its now much YOU feel they are worth!
F3Wm4hb.png
@vulstal
Honestly I think art is going pretty cheap here compared to other art sites I've seen back in the day, but that may just be b/c of some of the art sites I've been on where it typically goes for way more and these are adopts. xD
I may start them as 35kt-40kt since everything will be done from scratch after bases since I've got no premade genes yet. I don't get a ton of time to draw like I used to with a toddler keeping me busy all day either lol so I may need to up prices just to keep from getting swamped. x.x
I'm thinking of doing simple apparel/skins/accents(not to say there are pieces I wont do, just wont be as detailed since everything is chibi and small).
I was gonna do Coatls first since I owe someone a coatl sprite or pic but after searching around through other peoples adopts I could never seem to find anyone that offers everything and I knew if I started with that one I might never get around to the others lol.

@Gabbitrabbit
lol there will definitely be WCs! I am currently doing breeds in order of the drop down menu in the scry page so I believe the most interested one is coming up... Spirals. x.x
I /may/ have to do a whole new base but I'm thinking I can keep everything but the legs and just make it a coil kinda similar to the official baby spiral graphics.
After that and maybe snappers the rest should be pretty easy and I can start lining them and open for commissions soon as that is done.

They will be slow at first, especially if I do apparel and skins/accents, because I haven't got any pre-made genes yet...
@vulstal
Honestly I think art is going pretty cheap here compared to other art sites I've seen back in the day, but that may just be b/c of some of the art sites I've been on where it typically goes for way more and these are adopts. xD
I may start them as 35kt-40kt since everything will be done from scratch after bases since I've got no premade genes yet. I don't get a ton of time to draw like I used to with a toddler keeping me busy all day either lol so I may need to up prices just to keep from getting swamped. x.x
I'm thinking of doing simple apparel/skins/accents(not to say there are pieces I wont do, just wont be as detailed since everything is chibi and small).
I was gonna do Coatls first since I owe someone a coatl sprite or pic but after searching around through other peoples adopts I could never seem to find anyone that offers everything and I knew if I started with that one I might never get around to the others lol.

@Gabbitrabbit
lol there will definitely be WCs! I am currently doing breeds in order of the drop down menu in the scry page so I believe the most interested one is coming up... Spirals. x.x
I /may/ have to do a whole new base but I'm thinking I can keep everything but the legs and just make it a coil kinda similar to the official baby spiral graphics.
After that and maybe snappers the rest should be pretty easy and I can start lining them and open for commissions soon as that is done.

They will be slow at first, especially if I do apparel and skins/accents, because I haven't got any pre-made genes yet...
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu oh man, Spirals /shudder, I can't wrap my head around those dragons bodies, I think the way you mentioned makes sense. I'm excited to see your work! totally going to follow you on DA too! (I don't remember my password though, so it will be tomorrow when I'm not on my husbands computer, haha)
@Valishtu oh man, Spirals /shudder, I can't wrap my head around those dragons bodies, I think the way you mentioned makes sense. I'm excited to see your work! totally going to follow you on DA too! (I don't remember my password though, so it will be tomorrow when I'm not on my husbands computer, haha)
F3Wm4hb.png
@Valishtu !!!! pLEASE??!?? omg i will buy so many i want these in my life
@Valishtu !!!! pLEASE??!?? omg i will buy so many i want these in my life
@Valishtu
GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!
@Valishtu
GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!
ZpqQU6N.png
@Gabbitrabbit
Yes... I have an idea in my head but I already know how ideas come out on canvas... whether it be paper or digital. x.x
@Anemia
Ty for the enthusiasm! :o
I'll keep you posted. ^-^

*Pulls out newspaper and excuses herself to chase @kaito about the forums*

@Gabbitrabbit
Yes... I have an idea in my head but I already know how ideas come out on canvas... whether it be paper or digital. x.x
@Anemia
Ty for the enthusiasm! :o
I'll keep you posted. ^-^

*Pulls out newspaper and excuses herself to chase @kaito about the forums*

OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu
*muffled screaming*
Still really want 'em tho, sis. I'll even put aside my bratty-little-sister rights and pay for 'em. :3c
@Valishtu
*muffled screaming*
Still really want 'em tho, sis. I'll even put aside my bratty-little-sister rights and pay for 'em. :3c
ZpqQU6N.png
@Kaito
*Stops swatting for a minute to ponder*
Weeeeell, you did say you were gonna doodle up a Ravyn-Noodle for me. >.>

P.S. I'm not gonna make you pay, just squirm. >:D
But seriously... I need to get @Delight's Coatl done first... ;^;
@Kaito
*Stops swatting for a minute to ponder*
Weeeeell, you did say you were gonna doodle up a Ravyn-Noodle for me. >.>

P.S. I'm not gonna make you pay, just squirm. >:D
But seriously... I need to get @Delight's Coatl done first... ;^;
OOIa5x2.png