Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Monsters! - Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][b]+3 FR Time[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/B5v5FsW.png[/img] Welcome to the adoptables shop of Tiny Monsters! These unique adopts are cute, squishy, and sometimes a little feisty~ Please take a look around for ordering information -- and keep an eye out for flash sales! ----- ----- [u]Navigation[/u] 1. Welcome (you are here!) 2. Ping List 3. Monster Species 4. Unique Coloration Ordering 5. Dragon Coloration Ordering 6. Specials + Discounts 7. Flash Sales (Pre-colored) 8-9. Reserved 10. Finished Monsters! ----- ----- [u]RULES[/u] 1. By posting in this thread you agree to the following rules. 2. You will not steal, redistribute or re-sell any artwork or adoptables. 3. You will give credit to the creater, owlsomniac, if asked. 4. You will not trace or copy the creatures from this thread. 5. You may re-size to fit them into your signature. ----- ----- [b]Quick Peek[/b] A quick look at what's going on! - Slots are [color=red]CLOSED[/color]. - Pre-made Monsters are...[color=red]none atm![/color]. ----- ----- [b]SLOTS[/b] Check here for what slots are available! [color=red]Max of 2 monsters per slot! 1 slot per person.[/color] [u]Unique Coloration[/u] 1. open 2. open 3. open [u]Dragon Coloration[/u] 2. closed [u]Trades and Stuff[/u] 1. iamacoyfish - 4myfren 2. Tiarana - art trade! ----- ----- [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah43/heebiejeebies/Colorists/Owl/chuloo1.png[/img] Say hello to our mascot, Schewbie![/center]
+3 FR Time

B5v5FsW.png
Welcome to the adoptables shop of Tiny Monsters!
These unique adopts are cute, squishy, and sometimes a little feisty~
Please take a look around for ordering information -- and keep an eye out for flash sales!

Navigation
1. Welcome (you are here!)
2. Ping List
3. Monster Species
4. Unique Coloration Ordering
5. Dragon Coloration Ordering
6. Specials + Discounts
7. Flash Sales (Pre-colored)
8-9. Reserved
10. Finished Monsters!

RULES
1. By posting in this thread you agree to the following rules.
2. You will not steal, redistribute or re-sell any artwork or adoptables.
3. You will give credit to the creater, owlsomniac, if asked.
4. You will not trace or copy the creatures from this thread.
5. You may re-size to fit them into your signature.

Quick Peek
A quick look at what's going on!

- Slots are CLOSED.
- Pre-made Monsters are...none atm!.

SLOTS
Check here for what slots are available!
Max of 2 monsters per slot! 1 slot per person.

Unique Coloration
1. open
2. open
3. open

Dragon Coloration
2. closed

Trades and Stuff
1. iamacoyfish - 4myfren
2. Tiarana - art trade!

chuloo1.png
Say hello to our mascot, Schewbie!
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
THE MONSTER PINGLIST!
Let me know if you'd like to be added/removed!

@Erratic @kaitokaito @sharkbutt @perbelua @TechySlade @tokkungi @Fiorgynn @RaucousRemy @Tiarana @starclutter @Kireikatt @jarethbowie @bluebird3
@perbelua @ForestCactus @LanguageVirus

Ping for new breeds
@CosmicReject
THE MONSTER PINGLIST!
Let me know if you'd like to be added/removed!

@Erratic @kaitokaito @sharkbutt @perbelua @TechySlade @tokkungi @Fiorgynn @RaucousRemy @Tiarana @starclutter @Kireikatt @jarethbowie @bluebird3
@perbelua @ForestCactus @LanguageVirus

Ping for new breeds
@CosmicReject
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
[center]Choose the species you want, and the pose ( left to right, 1, 2 or 3 )! Snark and Goobla are [b]COMMON[/b] species. Chuloo are an [b]UNCOMMON[/b] species and cost 5k extra. [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah43/heebiejeebies/Graphics/Misc/snarks.png[/img] [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah43/heebiejeebies/Graphics/Misc/goobla.png[/img] [img]http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah43/heebiejeebies/Graphics/Misc/chuloo.png[/img][/center]
Choose the species you want, and the pose ( left to right, 1, 2 or 3 )!

Snark and Goobla are COMMON species.
Chuloo are an UNCOMMON species and cost 5k extra.

snarks.png
goobla.png
chuloo.png
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
[center][b]UNIQUE COLORATION[/b] Monsters uniquely colored are [u]hand colored from scratch[/u], making each one entirely one-of-a-kind. [color=red][b]MAX 2 MONSTERS PER SLOT![/b][/color] ----- ----- [u]Basic Cost :: 30k[/u] Choose up to three colors and a single pattern/marking (stripes, dots, starry, etc) or provide an inspiration image. Placement/interpretation of markings is up to me, the colorist. [u]Complex Coloration :: +5k[/u] Provide up to 5 colors and any sorts of markings you want, as well as specifying where and how you'd like them placed. [u]Unique Edits :: 10-15k each[/u] These are items added to the base, or lineart edits (alternate tails, extra fluff, etc). Exact price will depend on the complexity of the edit requested. [u]Species[/u] Reminder that Chuloo cost an additional 5k. ----- ----- [b][u]ORDERING[/u][/b] To order, please fill out the form below - don't forget the ping! I will quote you with a total to send me once I have accepted your order. [color=blue]You must send the trade before I start on your request.[/color] [b]I accept gems:[/b] 1:700 [code]@owlsomniac Species : Snark, Goobla, or Chuloo Pose : 1, 2 or 3 Custom Type : Basic or Complex Base Colors : 3 for basic, or up to 5 for complex or provide an inspiration image (link please) Edits : If none leave blank Add to ping list? y/n (delete this line if already added)[/code][/center]
UNIQUE COLORATION

Monsters uniquely colored are hand colored from scratch, making each one entirely one-of-a-kind.

MAX 2 MONSTERS PER SLOT!

Basic Cost :: 30k
Choose up to three colors and a single pattern/marking (stripes, dots, starry, etc) or provide an inspiration image. Placement/interpretation of markings is up to me, the colorist.

Complex Coloration :: +5k
Provide up to 5 colors and any sorts of markings you want, as well as specifying where and how you'd like them placed.

Unique Edits :: 10-15k each
These are items added to the base, or lineart edits (alternate tails, extra fluff, etc). Exact price will depend on the complexity of the edit requested.

Species
Reminder that Chuloo cost an additional 5k.

ORDERING
To order, please fill out the form below - don't forget the ping!
I will quote you with a total to send me once I have accepted your order.
You must send the trade before I start on your request.
I accept gems: 1:700
Code:
@owlsomniac Species : Snark, Goobla, or Chuloo Pose : 1, 2 or 3 Custom Type : Basic or Complex Base Colors : 3 for basic, or up to 5 for complex or provide an inspiration image (link please) Edits : If none leave blank Add to ping list? y/n (delete this line if already added)
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
[center][b]DRAGON COLORATION[/b] Get a Monster colored like one, or more, of your Flight Rising dragons! You can choose to fund a new gene/apparel/skin if it is not currently available. Once a gene/apparel/skin has been funded for that lineart anyone may use it - for a small fee! [color=red][b]MAX 2 MONSTERS PER SLOT![/b][/color] ----- ----- [u]Basic Cost :: 25k[/u] Basic Monsters have no genes or apparel added to them. [u]Available Primary Genes[/u] Basic : Free -- all Iridescent : +2k -- all Speckle : +2k -- all Vipera : +2k -- Chuloo (3) Ripple : +2k -- Snark (3) Clown : +3k -- Snark (1) [u]Available Secondary Genes[/u] Basic : Free -- all Shimmer : +2k -- all Freckle : +2k -- all Daub : +2k -- Snark (3) Stripes : +2k -- Goobla (1, 2) [u]Available Tertiary Genes[/u] Basic : Free -- all Underbelly : +2k -- all Glimmer : +2k -- all Circuit : +2k -- Goobla (1, 2) Crackle : +3k -- Goobla (2) Okapi : +3k -- Goobla (2) [u]New Genes : +5k each[/u] Purchase an unavailable gene and it will become available on that Monster/Pose for anyone to use! Crystal, Facet, Crackle, Gembond and Circuit will instead cost 10k each for complexity. ----- ----- [u]Apparel Items[/u] Price : 3k each [item=Pink and Purple Flair Scarf] Flair Scarf (Any) : Snark (1) [u]Skins/Accents[/u] Price : 3k each [skin=11345][skin=12417] Precious Blood Eyes (Accent) : Snark (3) Morae's Ink (Accent) : Chuloo (3) [u]Price to Unlock : 10-20k each[/u] Once an Apparel, Skin, or Accent is unlocked it is available to anyone who has a dragon with those items for the price listed (3k each). ----- ----- [b]ORDERING[/b] Please fill out the form to place an order - don't forget the ping! [b]I accept gems:[/b] 1:700 [code]@owlsomniac [b]DRAGON ORDER[/b] Genes : List all genes here Colors : List primary, secondary and tertiary colors here Flight : Dragon's flight for eye color Species and Pose : Misc : If purchasing a new gene or inquiring about apparel or skin please note so here Add to ping list? y/n (delete this line if already added) [[Insert dragon's generate BBcode here]][/code] [/center]
DRAGON COLORATION
Get a Monster colored like one, or more, of your Flight Rising dragons!
You can choose to fund a new gene/apparel/skin if it is not currently available.
Once a gene/apparel/skin has been funded for that lineart anyone may use it - for a small fee!

MAX 2 MONSTERS PER SLOT!

Basic Cost :: 25k
Basic Monsters have no genes or apparel added to them.

Available Primary Genes
Basic : Free -- all
Iridescent : +2k -- all
Speckle : +2k -- all
Vipera : +2k -- Chuloo (3)
Ripple : +2k -- Snark (3)
Clown : +3k -- Snark (1)

Available Secondary Genes
Shimmer : +2k -- all
Freckle : +2k -- all
Daub : +2k -- Snark (3)
Stripes : +2k -- Goobla (1, 2)

Available Tertiary Genes
Underbelly : +2k -- all
Glimmer : +2k -- all
Circuit : +2k -- Goobla (1, 2)
Crackle : +3k -- Goobla (2)
Okapi : +3k -- Goobla (2)

New Genes : +5k each
Purchase an unavailable gene and it will become available on that Monster/Pose for anyone to use!

Crystal, Facet, Crackle, Gembond and Circuit will instead cost 10k each for complexity.

Apparel Items
Price : 3k each
Pink and Purple Flair Scarf
Flair Scarf (Any) : Snark (1)

Skins/Accents
Price : 3k each

Precious Blood Eyes (Accent) : Snark (3)
Morae's Ink (Accent) : Chuloo (3)

Price to Unlock : 10-20k each
Once an Apparel, Skin, or Accent is unlocked it is available to anyone who has a dragon with those items for the price listed (3k each).

ORDERING
Please fill out the form to place an order - don't forget the ping!
I accept gems: 1:700
Code:
@owlsomniac [b]DRAGON ORDER[/b] Genes : List all genes here Colors : List primary, secondary and tertiary colors here Flight : Dragon's flight for eye color Species and Pose : Misc : If purchasing a new gene or inquiring about apparel or skin please note so here Add to ping list? y/n (delete this line if already added) [[Insert dragon's generate BBcode here]]
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
SPECIALS + DISCOUNTS!

Check here for special discounts and sales!
Please add the code word(s) in the "parenthesis" at the bottom of your order to receive discounts.

Always Available Discounts!
Discounts stack unless stated otherwise!
Max of 2 discounts per order.

"Dominance Discount" - 3k off your total order if your flight is dominating!
"Special Snowflake" - Ice members automatically receive 1k off each order they place.
"New Blood" - Accounts 3 months old or less receive 1k off each order they place.
"Old Blood" - Accounts 2 years old or more receive 1k off each order they place.
SPECIALS + DISCOUNTS!

Check here for special discounts and sales!
Please add the code word(s) in the "parenthesis" at the bottom of your order to receive discounts.

Always Available Discounts!
Discounts stack unless stated otherwise!
Max of 2 discounts per order.

"Dominance Discount" - 3k off your total order if your flight is dominating!
"Special Snowflake" - Ice members automatically receive 1k off each order they place.
"New Blood" - Accounts 3 months old or less receive 1k off each order they place.
"Old Blood" - Accounts 2 years old or more receive 1k off each order they place.
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
FLASH SALES
Check here for pre-made Monsters up for sale!
Sales are first come - first served. Snatch up a cute Monster and take it home with you~

None currently - check back later!
FLASH SALES
Check here for pre-made Monsters up for sale!
Sales are first come - first served. Snatch up a cute Monster and take it home with you~

None currently - check back later!
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
Reserving
Reserving
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
Reserving
Reserving
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!
FINISHED MONSTERS!
All Monsters that have been finished in the past will be shown here.
Any that are over a month old will be put under links.
Owner usernames/ID can be found beneath the image (or as a link to the image).

th_languagevirus2.pngth_languagevirus1.png
LanguageVirus - 89414 || LanguageVirus - 89414 ||

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
The following are LINKS to previously completed Monsters!

Erratic - 14634 || perbelua - 181081 || sharkbutt - 49126

sharkbutt - 49126 || Kireikatt - 77447 || Fireworks - 120290

CosmicReject - 100104 || perbelua - 181081 || starclutter - 189865

Bluejey - 4301 || Soi - 135627 || Kireikaitt - 77447

RaucousRemy - 34417 || treasounousFlock - 73916 || treasounousFlock - 73916

Tiarana - 74627
FINISHED MONSTERS!
All Monsters that have been finished in the past will be shown here.
Any that are over a month old will be put under links.
Owner usernames/ID can be found beneath the image (or as a link to the image).

th_languagevirus2.pngth_languagevirus1.png
LanguageVirus - 89414 || LanguageVirus - 89414 ||

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
The following are LINKS to previously completed Monsters!

Erratic - 14634 || perbelua - 181081 || sharkbutt - 49126

sharkbutt - 49126 || Kireikatt - 77447 || Fireworks - 120290

CosmicReject - 100104 || perbelua - 181081 || starclutter - 189865

Bluejey - 4301 || Soi - 135627 || Kireikaitt - 77447

RaucousRemy - 34417 || treasounousFlock - 73916 || treasounousFlock - 73916

Tiarana - 74627
tiny_gecko.png
visit Mr. Wiggles
for Gecko adopts!
owlbannersmall.png
check out my
skins & accents!