Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Toxie's Dragon Busts! *CLOSED*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153
@CosmicReject Excellent! I will send it to you as soon as I get payment. Thank you for ordering!
@CosmicReject Excellent! I will send it to you as soon as I get payment. Thank you for ordering!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie I'l pay in treasure <: Should i pay upfront?
@ToxieToxie I'l pay in treasure <: Should i pay upfront?
Crow - 25 - they/it/he - local autistic corvid enthusiast
@TheMurderOfCrows I would prefer it ^^ I'll start it in about 15 minutes, and I can send it either in an hour or as soon as I get payment. Thank you for ordering! :D
@TheMurderOfCrows I would prefer it ^^ I'll start it in about 15 minutes, and I can send it either in an hour or as soon as I get payment. Thank you for ordering! :D
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@SteveHolt @Taurelia @Fensalir Hey guys! So I have some bad news, and some good news. The bad news is the release of the Coalt adopts will be delayed until tomorrow evening :( A combination of real life and some issues I had with masking the genes (the areas of floof that are affected by genes is not as consistent as I'd like) left me with just enough unfinished material that I know I cannot complete them tonight. The good news is, the only thing left is some genes on one base- the F version is completely finished! And since I have a finished set of layers and masks to work off of, the second set of genes will get done much faster. I am already a third of the way done! :D Here's a preview of both bases, in all their Basic glory: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UPmylet.png[/img][/center] Thank you for your patience!
@SteveHolt @Taurelia @Fensalir Hey guys! So I have some bad news, and some good news. The bad news is the release of the Coalt adopts will be delayed until tomorrow evening :( A combination of real life and some issues I had with masking the genes (the areas of floof that are affected by genes is not as consistent as I'd like) left me with just enough unfinished material that I know I cannot complete them tonight.

The good news is, the only thing left is some genes on one base- the F version is completely finished! And since I have a finished set of layers and masks to work off of, the second set of genes will get done much faster. I am already a third of the way done! :D

Here's a preview of both bases, in all their Basic glory:
UPmylet.png

Thank you for your patience!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie No worries! I'm leaving on a camping trip for the next three days, so if you don't mind I'm just going to send the payment now so you're not waiting on it. I trust you! :)

Can't wait to see these!
@ToxieToxie No worries! I'm leaving on a camping trip for the next three days, so if you don't mind I'm just going to send the payment now so you're not waiting on it. I trust you! :)

Can't wait to see these!
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@Fensalir Got it, they'll be waiting for you when you get back. Have fun on your trip!
@Fensalir Got it, they'll be waiting for you when you get back. Have fun on your trip!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie This. [i]This.[/i] I must have this. Take my money. Just take all of it. Name: Saphelle Number of dragons: 1 Method of Payment: Treasure Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 50kt Base (25k) + Three Items (15k) + "Accent" (10k) Desired dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10747788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107478/10747788_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to have his top hat, his spectacles, and his scarf. Instead of a falling flower accent, could I have it raining treasure? XD The color of the pedestal is up to you! Thank you so much! EDIT: And I would LOVE to be on the coatl pinglist ;w;
@ToxieToxie

This. This. I must have this. Take my money. Just take all of it.

Name: Saphelle
Number of dragons: 1
Method of Payment: Treasure
Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 50kt
Base (25k) + Three Items (15k) + "Accent" (10k)

Desired dragon:

10747788_350.png

I'd like to have his top hat, his spectacles, and his scarf.

Instead of a falling flower accent, could I have it raining treasure? XD

The color of the pedestal is up to you!

Thank you so much!

EDIT: And I would LOVE to be on the coatl pinglist ;w;
@Saphelle "Raining treasure" oh my god that's too funny. I assume you want it to be raining coins? LOL

Slot filled & added to the list! Send the payment when you can. You might not get the Spiral adopt until tomorrow- I'm finishing the last terts on the Coatls, and I want to do the preorders for that base first. Do you mind waiting just a little?
@Saphelle "Raining treasure" oh my god that's too funny. I assume you want it to be raining coins? LOL

Slot filled & added to the list! Send the payment when you can. You might not get the Spiral adopt until tomorrow- I'm finishing the last terts on the Coatls, and I want to do the preorders for that base first. Do you mind waiting just a little?
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie These are so great! Perfect for my regal clan matriarch. :D Name: wildewinged Number of dragons: 1 Method of Payment: Treasure Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 25kT base + 5kT for one apparel piece = 30kT Desired dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2981709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29818/2981709_350.png[/img] [/url] Just her hat, please! And a gold pedestal would be good, I think. Can I also throw in a vote for the imperial bust? I have a couple of imps who could use an adopt like this~
@ToxieToxie These are so great! Perfect for my regal clan matriarch. :D

Name: wildewinged
Number of dragons: 1
Method of Payment: Treasure
Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 25kT base + 5kT for one apparel piece = 30kT

Desired dragons:
2981709_350.png

Just her hat, please! And a gold pedestal would be good, I think.

Can I also throw in a vote for the imperial bust? I have a couple of imps who could use an adopt like this~
dyf3akg.png
@ToxieToxie

Yep, raining coins! Faraday is all about the moolah, lemme tell ya.

I'll get you the cash as soon as I can! Just gotta get through a few other things and then I'll hop right on that, pinky promise. And I can definitely wait! (I'll probably be coming back for a Coatl bust anyways ;3)
@ToxieToxie

Yep, raining coins! Faraday is all about the moolah, lemme tell ya.

I'll get you the cash as soon as I can! Just gotta get through a few other things and then I'll hop right on that, pinky promise. And I can definitely wait! (I'll probably be coming back for a Coatl bust anyways ;3)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153