Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Toxie's Dragon Busts! *CLOSED*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153
@ToxieToxie
Like I said if the breastplate doesn't show, it's fine not to include it. I'll send payment right away!
@ToxieToxie
Like I said if the breastplate doesn't show, it's fine not to include it. I'll send payment right away!
yHVNH4X.png
@toxietoxie YES, I'd love to reserve two if possible? One of them has an accent that I need included if possible if that slot hasn't been taken?

Also, please add my vote to Pearlcatcher. <3
@toxietoxie YES, I'd love to reserve two if possible? One of them has an accent that I need included if possible if that slot hasn't been taken?

Also, please add my vote to Pearlcatcher. <3
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@Fensalir Got it! Accents don't count for the sale, but it can be included. Also, both dragons get one free apparel slot, since you're one of the first five :D
@Fensalir Got it! Accents don't count for the sale, but it can be included. Also, both dragons get one free apparel slot, since you're one of the first five :D
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie

:D ITS OPENNN!

Would love to be put on a pinglist for everything!
And would like to vote for the Imperial Busts to be put into production ;~; I love imps and I have an imp pair that would look gorgeous with busts in their bio (Once I actually get around to writing it)
@ToxieToxie

:D ITS OPENNN!

Would love to be put on a pinglist for everything!
And would like to vote for the Imperial Busts to be put into production ;~; I love imps and I have an imp pair that would look gorgeous with busts in their bio (Once I actually get around to writing it)
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
@Taurelia @Artemis @Fensalir Good news! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/W5ZNKoU.jpg[/img][/center] Pearlcatchers have been voted into production! :D I don't have a definite release date, but it will after the Coatls are done. I will not take preorders for these guys until- again- the Coalts are done, but I can ping you when preorders are open. Just let me know if you want a ping!
@Taurelia @Artemis @Fensalir Good news!
W5ZNKoU.jpg

Pearlcatchers have been voted into production! :D I don't have a definite release date, but it will after the Coatls are done. I will not take preorders for these guys until- again- the Coalts are done, but I can ping you when preorders are open. Just let me know if you want a ping!
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@Sorulis Vote recorded, and I added you to the list. Thank you!
@Sorulis Vote recorded, and I added you to the list. Thank you!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie
That's great news!
I'd like to have a ping c:
@ToxieToxie
That's great news!
I'd like to have a ping c:
38481554.png66293247.png46767173.png

~~~~~~~~~she/her | FR+9
~~~~~~I'm subbed to my threads!
~~~~~~~~~Nest Rental Fire
~~~~~~~~. dragons for sale
@Taurelia Added you, thanks!
@Taurelia Added you, thanks!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie Yes, please!!! Might as well go ahead and put me down for a ping for all new breed releases - I have a feeling I'll be buying from you regularly. <3
@ToxieToxie Yes, please!!! Might as well go ahead and put me down for a ping for all new breed releases - I have a feeling I'll be buying from you regularly. <3
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@Fensalir Gotcha, added! Also, when you have a chance, please fill out the order form for the two Coalts you want so I can start on them as soon as the base is done :D
@Fensalir Gotcha, added! Also, when you have a chance, please fill out the order form for the two Coalts you want so I can start on them as soon as the base is done :D
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153