Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Toxie's Dragon Busts! *CLOSED*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153
@ToxieToxie

Could I be on the pinglist for new breeds?

I'd like to pre-order a coatl c:
Do I already have to fill out the form?
@ToxieToxie

Could I be on the pinglist for new breeds?

I'd like to pre-order a coatl c:
Do I already have to fill out the form?
38481554.png66293247.png46767173.png

~~~~~~~~~she/her | FR+9
~~~~~~I'm subbed to my threads!
~~~~~~~~~Nest Rental Fire
~~~~~~~~. dragons for sale
@Taurelia Sure thing, adding you now!

Awesome, I'll add your slot! And no, you don't, but it would be helpful for me. I can get started on them right away after I finish the base! However, you do not have to pay until after the bases are released.

Also, since you're one of the first five people, you get a free apparel slot! :D
@Taurelia Sure thing, adding you now!

Awesome, I'll add your slot! And no, you don't, but it would be helpful for me. I can get started on them right away after I finish the base! However, you do not have to pay until after the bases are released.

Also, since you're one of the first five people, you get a free apparel slot! :D
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@Fensalir So uh, I already have two users down for Coatl preorders. Do you want to reserve a slot for some Coalts too?
@Fensalir So uh, I already have two users down for Coatl preorders. Do you want to reserve a slot for some Coalts too?
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie
Alrighty then! c:

Name: Taurelia
Number of dragons: 1
Method of Payment: (Gems/Treasure/Item)
Cost: 35kt (base price + apparel)
Desired dragons: Asmund
Apparel: Emblem, Wooly Coat and Antennae

{I'd like to vote for the PC bust!}
{I'm going to order more busts in the future, just in case I'd like to be on the open slots pinglist aswell :3}
@ToxieToxie
Alrighty then! c:

Name: Taurelia
Method of Payment: (Gems/Treasure/Item)
Cost: 35kt (base price + apparel)
Desired dragons: Asmund
Apparel: Emblem, Wooly Coat and Antennae

{I'd like to vote for the PC bust!}
{I'm going to order more busts in the future, just in case I'd like to be on the open slots pinglist aswell :3}
38481554.png66293247.png46767173.png

~~~~~~~~~she/her | FR+9
~~~~~~I'm subbed to my threads!
~~~~~~~~~Nest Rental Fire
~~~~~~~~. dragons for sale
@Taurelia Thank you! And yes, the price is 35k You will be pinged when the busts are released, and you can pay either when you get the ping or when I send you the finished file.

Added your vote and added you to the open slot pinglist!
@Taurelia Thank you! And yes, the price is 35k You will be pinged when the busts are released, and you can pay either when you get the ping or when I send you the finished file.

Added your vote and added you to the open slot pinglist!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie Thank you sooooo much for the bust! She looks just lovely!
If possible, could you please put me on the ping list for new breeds? :> (Also I'd like to vote for Imperial and a possible? Nocturne!)
@ToxieToxie Thank you sooooo much for the bust! She looks just lovely!
If possible, could you please put me on the ping list for new breeds? :> (Also I'd like to vote for Imperial and a possible? Nocturne!)
@SteveHolt :D I'm glad you like her! Added you to the list and your vote- and yes, I will sketch Nocturne busts. I love those little bat dragons.
@SteveHolt :D I'm glad you like her! Added you to the list and your vote- and yes, I will sketch Nocturne busts. I love those little bat dragons.
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie im sending the payment right now, ill just send it in full for less confusion

could you ping me if you ever end up doing ridgeback busts too?
@ToxieToxie im sending the payment right now, ill just send it in full for less confusion

could you ping me if you ever end up doing ridgeback busts too?
tumblr_p6i1at7sdY1x89azco6_1280.gif
@ToxieToxie Name: Artemis Number of dragons: 1 Method of Payment: Treasure Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 35k if I'm correct Desired dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5304717] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53048/5304717_350.png[/img] [/url] Is it possible to include his accent? I added it in the cost just in case. If not, that's fine. Would the Ebony Filigree Breastplate show up on the bust? If so, I'd like that added. The pedestal color I'll leave up to you. I have a request though, can you use the female base instead of the male if it's not too much trouble? Also I vote for Pearlcatcher bust. :D
@ToxieToxie
Name: Artemis
Method of Payment: Treasure
Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 35k if I'm correct
Desired dragons:
5304717_350.png

Is it possible to include his accent? I added it in the cost just in case. If not, that's fine. Would the Ebony Filigree Breastplate show up on the bust? If so, I'd like that added. The pedestal color I'll leave up to you.

I have a request though, can you use the female base instead of the male if it's not too much trouble?

Also I vote for Pearlcatcher bust. :D
yHVNH4X.png
@zsxdcv Recieved, thank you! She will be done tomorrow afternoon- I have to go to bed soon >_> Yes, I will ping you when I do a Ridgeback sketch!

@Artemis 35K is correct! And yes, I can add the accent and use the female base :D I should add that option to the info...

Hmm, I'm not sure if the breastplate will show up? Since you're one of the first five it's free anyways, so I can try. You can send the payment now or wait until I send the adopt sometime tonight.

Vote recorded, thanks!
@zsxdcv Recieved, thank you! She will be done tomorrow afternoon- I have to go to bed soon >_> Yes, I will ping you when I do a Ridgeback sketch!

@Artemis 35K is correct! And yes, I can add the accent and use the female base :D I should add that option to the info...

Hmm, I'm not sure if the breastplate will show up? Since you're one of the first five it's free anyways, so I can try. You can send the payment now or wait until I send the adopt sometime tonight.

Vote recorded, thanks!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153