Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Toxie's Dragon Busts! *CLOSED*
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 153
@ToxieToxie Name: Kano3Shuuya Number of dragons: 1 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37728926&skin=19044&apparel=12923,6026,12916,13825,13833,20574,6029,12937,12930&xt=dressing.png[/img] Silver XXX Crystal/Facet/Gembound Method of Payment: (Fest Currency) Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 140 Fest currency i think :> Apperal: [item=Black Aviator Helmet][item=Dusk Rogue Hood][item=Chasmcrawler's Arctic Goggles][item=Dusk Rogue Mask]
@ToxieToxie
Name: Kano3Shuuya
Number of dragons: 1
dragon?did=37728926&skin=19044&apparel=12923,6026,12916,13825,13833,20574,6029,12937,12930&xt=dressing.png
Silver XXX
Crystal/Facet/Gembound
Method of Payment: (Fest Currency)
Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 140 Fest currency i think :>
Apperal: Black Aviator Helmet Dusk Rogue Hood Chasmcrawler's Arctic Goggles Dusk Rogue Mask
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Praedyth Sorry, but orders with more than 3 dragons must be pure USD. Do you still want to do four, or just three?

@liminalspace Nope, I take all currency! I added you to the slots, but please place an order within the next few days. I got a larger response than usual this month, so I don't want a slot just to sit there.
@Praedyth Sorry, but orders with more than 3 dragons must be pure USD. Do you still want to do four, or just three?

@liminalspace Nope, I take all currency! I added you to the slots, but please place an order within the next few days. I got a larger response than usual this month, so I don't want a slot just to sit there.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie If I have 3 can I pay part USD still? o:
@ToxieToxie If I have 3 can I pay part USD still? o:
oxstpLj.png
@CrazyBat I'm doing great! My birthday was last Wednesday and I've finished multiple projects this month, so I'm in an excellent mood :D 160 is correct- I don't think the cloak would show. You know the drill, lol.

@Lyka Welcome back! 150 is correct, and I can do that for the pedestal. Please send me your payment before the end of the week!

@chamaeleon Done, but I do need you to place an order in a few days at the most. I got a much larger than usual response this month!

@Selik Don't worry, I checked and 260kt is correct! Please send your payment as soon as you can :)

@Zeras The slot is yours! But how do you want to pay? Your total is 210,000 in treasure, 210 in gems, 210 in fest, and $2.10 in USD
@CrazyBat I'm doing great! My birthday was last Wednesday and I've finished multiple projects this month, so I'm in an excellent mood :D 160 is correct- I don't think the cloak would show. You know the drill, lol.

@Lyka Welcome back! 150 is correct, and I can do that for the pedestal. Please send me your payment before the end of the week!

@chamaeleon Done, but I do need you to place an order in a few days at the most. I got a much larger than usual response this month!

@Selik Don't worry, I checked and 260kt is correct! Please send your payment as soon as you can :)

@Zeras The slot is yours! But how do you want to pay? Your total is 210,000 in treasure, 210 in gems, 210 in fest, and $2.10 in USD
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@SpaceSnakes Got it! 100 is correct :) Please send your payment by the end of the week!

@Avalynn Hello! Let me break it down bust by bust:

Dragon 1: I can absolute do Many Eyes- I already have it done for both Spirals, lol. The total will be 140 (100 bust + 10 apparel + 30 accent)
Dragon 2: The total will be 150 (100 bust + 20 apparel + 30 accent). For the Plumage, do you want the black smoke? It will come at no extra cost.
Dragon 3: The total will be 130 (100 bust + 30 accent)
Total: 420g

If this is okay, please send your payment as soon as you can. If you want to remove some pieces, just let me know :)

@Kano3Shuuya Man, you got the last slot! 140 is correct, please send your payment by the end of the week :)

@SpaceSnakes Got it! 100 is correct :) Please send your payment by the end of the week!

@Avalynn Hello! Let me break it down bust by bust:

Dragon 1: I can absolute do Many Eyes- I already have it done for both Spirals, lol. The total will be 140 (100 bust + 10 apparel + 30 accent)
Dragon 2: The total will be 150 (100 bust + 20 apparel + 30 accent). For the Plumage, do you want the black smoke? It will come at no extra cost.
Dragon 3: The total will be 130 (100 bust + 30 accent)
Total: 420g

If this is okay, please send your payment as soon as you can. If you want to remove some pieces, just let me know :)

@Kano3Shuuya Man, you got the last slot! 140 is correct, please send your payment by the end of the week :)

kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie yessssss i've been waiting for an opportunity to order one of these! they're so beautiful and well done ♥ Name: liminalspace Number of dragons: 1 Method of Payment: gems please! Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 120g, i believe? Desired dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37982866][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=37982866&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [item=golden silk veil] [item=simple gold necklace] for the pedestal color; i would like it to be a solid marble-white, with a very faint pale yellow tint to it ~ also, if it's possible, can you do it in the f pose and just add the second horn? i'll happily pay extra for it if so!
@ToxieToxie

yessssss i've been waiting for an opportunity to order one of these! they're so beautiful and well done ♥

Name: liminalspace
Number of dragons: 1
Method of Payment: gems please!
Cost (don't worry, I'll double check): 120g, i believe?

Desired dragons:
dragon?did=37982866&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Golden Silk Veil Simple Gold Necklace
for the pedestal color; i would like it to be a solid marble-white, with a very faint pale yellow tint to it ~
also, if it's possible, can you do it in the f pose and just add the second horn? i'll happily pay extra for it if so!
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
@Praedyth Thank you! Let me break it down bust by bust:

Dragon 1: The lei will absolutely show up, I already have it on file for Imps. Total will be 150 (100 bust + 20 apparel + 30 accent)
Dragon 2 (WC): You are correct, the Guise will not show up. The rest will, though! Total will be 120 (100 bust + 20 apparel)
Dragon 3: Alright, since the scarves and headpieces are layered, I'm only going to charge you for one each. It only affects the color, which takes me seconds to change. Also, the Sylvan wings aren't listed in your apparel, but you mention it in your requests? I can't do the wings, they're simply too big for the bust.
Total will be 130 (100 bust + 30 apparel), and I can absolutely match the pedestals.
Total: 400 FC

If this is all good, please send your payment by the end of the week. If you want to remove or adjust some things, let me know!
@Praedyth Thank you! Let me break it down bust by bust:

Dragon 1: The lei will absolutely show up, I already have it on file for Imps. Total will be 150 (100 bust + 20 apparel + 30 accent)
Dragon 2 (WC): You are correct, the Guise will not show up. The rest will, though! Total will be 120 (100 bust + 20 apparel)
Dragon 3: Alright, since the scarves and headpieces are layered, I'm only going to charge you for one each. It only affects the color, which takes me seconds to change. Also, the Sylvan wings aren't listed in your apparel, but you mention it in your requests? I can't do the wings, they're simply too big for the bust.
Total will be 130 (100 bust + 30 apparel), and I can absolutely match the pedestals.
Total: 400 FC

If this is all good, please send your payment by the end of the week. If you want to remove or adjust some things, let me know!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@liminalspace Thank you! I'm glad you got a slot, they went FAST this time.

120 is correct, and I can do the F pose! No need to pay more, it won't take long to do :) I think this is the first time someone has ever requested the F base for a male, it's always the other way around lol. Please send your payment as soon as you can!
@liminalspace Thank you! I'm glad you got a slot, they went FAST this time.

120 is correct, and I can do the F pose! No need to pay more, it won't take long to do :) I think this is the first time someone has ever requested the F base for a male, it's always the other way around lol. Please send your payment as soon as you can!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie Oh I just mentioned the wings cause they have part that comes over the chest that I don't want in there under the scarves, I didn't expect it to be in the bust c: I meant to ask before if the whole payment has to be the one currency? I don't mind if it is cause I'll be grinding coli all week anyway
@ToxieToxie Oh I just mentioned the wings cause they have part that comes over the chest that I don't want in there under the scarves, I didn't expect it to be in the bust c: I meant to ask before if the whole payment has to be the one currency? I don't mind if it is cause I'll be grinding coli all week anyway
oxstpLj.png
@ToxieToxie
Sending payment now!
@ToxieToxie
Sending payment now!
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 153