Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Imp & Coatl Cupcake Adopts [OPEN] <3
1 2
[center] [size=7][font= Apple Chancery]Tucawt's Dragon Bakery [/font][/size] [b] Hello everyone, and welcome to my little bakery! [/b] Status: Open! Here you can get your very own cupcake dragon to cherish (no eating!). Currently we only have [b]Vanilla Imperials[/b] and [b]Strawberry Coatls[/b] available, but hopefully once I go to the grocery store I’ll add more flavors to the mix. Cupcakes come in both normal and mini sizes (the sizes below are mini) <3 [IMG]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz88/tucawt/rsz_imp_cupcake_zpsqbsvutko.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz88/tucawt/rsz_coatl_cupcake_zpsh5iqjeaw.png[/IMG] [/center] [size=5][font= Apple Chancery]Genes Supported [/font][/size]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The only icings we have are: - Shimmer - Iridescent - Circuit - Tiger - Clown - Eyespots - Gemsbond - Vipera - Speckle - Facet [size=5][font= Apple Chancery]Adoptables[/font][/size]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [LIST] [*] The base price for each adoptable is 10k treasure. For every extra gene it will be 3k treasure. Shimmer, Iridescent and Underbelly are free. [*] I'm not able to do dragons with accents, skins, or apparel. [*] I might accept leveled dragons as payment so if you're curious about that, just ask ; ) [*] Please send payment after I accept your order. [*] Maximum of two dragons per slot [*] To order, just fill out the form below and post it on this thread c: [/LIST] [code] @Tucawt [b]Dragon:[/b] (copy the BBcode and just post it here please) [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] (Basic Color/Genes) [b]Cupcake Wrapper Color:[/b] [b]Mini or Full-size:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] (If you have any questions or anything to add) [b]Payment:[/b] [/code] [size=5][font= Apple Chancery]Slots [/font][/size]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 5 Slots available! [LIST] [*] Sapling [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [size=5][font= Apple Chancery]Finished Orders [/font][/size]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz88/tucawt/rsz_1comi_zpsakbqlm8j.png[/IMG]
Tucawt's Dragon Bakery

Hello everyone, and welcome to my little bakery!

Here you can get your very own cupcake dragon to cherish (no eating!).
Currently we only have Vanilla Imperials and Strawberry Coatls available, but hopefully once I go to the grocery store I’ll add more flavors to the mix. Cupcakes come in both normal and mini sizes (the sizes below are mini) <3

rsz_imp_cupcake_zpsqbsvutko.pngrsz_coatl_cupcake_zpsh5iqjeaw.png

Genes Supported
The only icings we have are:
- Shimmer
- Iridescent
- Circuit
- Tiger
- Clown
- Eyespots
- Gemsbond
- Vipera
- Speckle
- Facet

Adoptables
  • The base price for each adoptable is 10k treasure. For every extra gene it will be 3k treasure. Shimmer, Iridescent and Underbelly are free.
  • I'm not able to do dragons with accents, skins, or apparel.
  • I might accept leveled dragons as payment so if you're curious about that, just ask ; )
  • Please send payment after I accept your order.
  • Maximum of two dragons per slot
  • To order, just fill out the form below and post it on this thread c:

Code:
@Tucawt [b]Dragon:[/b] (copy the BBcode and just post it here please) [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] (Basic Color/Genes) [b]Cupcake Wrapper Color:[/b] [b]Mini or Full-size:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] (If you have any questions or anything to add) [b]Payment:[/b]

Slots
5 Slots available!
  • Sapling

Finished Orders

rsz_1comi_zpsakbqlm8j.png
@tucawt I have to say this is ADORABLE. Do you plan on doing Facet in the future? Also is it possible to bribe you with an adoptable trade?

I do have an Imperial girl that I would love to get this adoptable for but she has facet. It's fine if you end up not doing it, I just want to ask.
@tucawt I have to say this is ADORABLE. Do you plan on doing Facet in the future? Also is it possible to bribe you with an adoptable trade?

I do have an Imperial girl that I would love to get this adoptable for but she has facet. It's fine if you end up not doing it, I just want to ask.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@FairyoftheMoon

Thank you c:
And sure, I could do facet for you. I was planning on working on some new genes so might as well <3
But sorry, Im not looking to have any adopt trades at the moment while I get started ; )
@FairyoftheMoon

Thank you c:
And sure, I could do facet for you. I was planning on working on some new genes so might as well <3
But sorry, Im not looking to have any adopt trades at the moment while I get started ; )
@Tucawt [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14536154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145362/14536154_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] Genes(Iridescent/Facet/Underbelly) [b]Cupcake Wrapper Color:[/b] Let's doooo, purple like her element. If you do any designs I would love to have green poka dots or something since it was hard to choose between the two colors. If not, just purple is fine! <3 [b]Mini or Full-size:[/b] Mini! [b]Other:[/b] Thanks for answering my questions~! If you have a pinglist I would love to be added to it! [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure and I think it's 13kt technically.
@Tucawt

Dragon:
14536154_350.png

Basic or Genes: Genes(Iridescent/Facet/Underbelly)
Cupcake Wrapper Color: Let's doooo, purple like her element. If you do any designs I would love to have green poka dots or something since it was hard to choose between the two colors. If not, just purple is fine! <3
Mini or Full-size: Mini!
Other: Thanks for answering my questions~! If you have a pinglist I would love to be added to it!
Payment: Treasure and I think it's 13kt technically.
@FaireoftheMoon

I'll add you to the slots, feel free to send the treasure and I'll get started <3
@FaireoftheMoon

I'll add you to the slots, feel free to send the treasure and I'll get started <3
@tucawt Didn't see your message there since you misspelled my name. Xp I'll send it now!
@tucawt Didn't see your message there since you misspelled my name. Xp I'll send it now!
@tucawt I literally just went, "Ahhh, she's so cute!" While squishing my face if that gives you any indication of how happy I am! X3
@tucawt I literally just went, "Ahhh, she's so cute!" While squishing my face if that gives you any indication of how happy I am! X3
@FairyoftheMoon

So glad you're happy with it c:
@FairyoftheMoon

So glad you're happy with it c:
added coatl cupcakes! <3
added coatl cupcakes! <3
bump
bump
1 2