Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dark's Adopt Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55
@DarkNymfa

Oh! No worries, I completely forgot I had ordered an adopt from you, haha. XD I could really use that treasure right now, so I'll take that refund if that's cool, but I'll be back in the future when I have some more spending money!
@DarkNymfa

Oh! No worries, I completely forgot I had ordered an adopt from you, haha. XD I could really use that treasure right now, so I'll take that refund if that's cool, but I'll be back in the future when I have some more spending money!
psNzThg.png
@Effervessa I'm not too busy right now, I was for a bit which is why I dropped off the radar. Since the stuff for the adopt is already done it won't take too long to do the adopt, if you want it!

@KaylaEve Okay, I'll send you the money back. Sorry for this whole thing!
@Effervessa I'm not too busy right now, I was for a bit which is why I dropped off the radar. Since the stuff for the adopt is already done it won't take too long to do the adopt, if you want it!

@KaylaEve Okay, I'll send you the money back. Sorry for this whole thing!
9 hours ahead of FR time, English isn't my first language so sorry if any language hiccups happen!
@DarkNymfa Sure! Tell me what their totals would be in Treasure and in Gems? I'll go with whichever I'll be able to afford. ^^ Oh and both with their apparels and without please! Could I get Shatter again: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24343515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243436/24343515_350.png[/img] [/url] With his accent: [skin=8842] and eyes: [item= spiral daze] please? And Quill: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30512917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305130/30512917_350.png[/img] [/url] With her accent: [skin= 22149] and her headpiece:[item = green lace headpiece]
@DarkNymfa

Sure! Tell me what their totals would be in Treasure and in Gems? I'll go with whichever I'll be able to afford. ^^ Oh and both with their apparels and without please!

Could I get Shatter again:

24343515_350.png

With his accent: and eyes: Spiral Daze please?

And Quill:

30512917_350.png

With her accent: and her headpiece: Green Lace Headpiece

270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Effervessa
Shatter would be 25kT/25g (since all his apparel and skin have already been done), Quill would be 80kT/80g (25kT base price + 15kT for the accent + 40kT for the headpiece).
@Effervessa
Shatter would be 25kT/25g (since all his apparel and skin have already been done), Quill would be 80kT/80g (25kT base price + 15kT for the accent + 40kT for the headpiece).
9 hours ahead of FR time, English isn't my first language so sorry if any language hiccups happen!
@DarkNymfa The style of these are so cool and clean! I'd want one for my entire lair but man I'd wreck my treasure stores! When I get some of my dragon's lore going I'll be returning!
@DarkNymfa The style of these are so cool and clean! I'd want one for my entire lair but man I'd wreck my treasure stores! When I get some of my dragon's lore going I'll be returning!
Z7cgb70.png
I'm afraid I'm going to have to temporarily close the shop, since my laptop has suddenly started breaking down and I have no idea how long it'll last (or when I can get a new one should this one stop working completely).

@Effervessa I'm super sorry for this stuff, but I'll have to refund you since I haven't had the chance to work on your adopts.
@SamuelMaybird Thank you! Hopefully by that time I'll have a working laptop again so I can reopen!
I'm afraid I'm going to have to temporarily close the shop, since my laptop has suddenly started breaking down and I have no idea how long it'll last (or when I can get a new one should this one stop working completely).

@Effervessa I'm super sorry for this stuff, but I'll have to refund you since I haven't had the chance to work on your adopts.
@SamuelMaybird Thank you! Hopefully by that time I'll have a working laptop again so I can reopen!
@DarkNymfa
If you reopen I'd love to be pinged when you do :)
@DarkNymfa
If you reopen I'd love to be pinged when you do :)
@FangOfTheVoid I'll note you down for when I reopen.
@FangOfTheVoid I'll note you down for when I reopen.
@DarkNymfa Thank you very much :D
@DarkNymfa Thank you very much :D
@Effervessa @FangOfTheVoid @SilverWinter

After several months (whoops, has it been that long?) I'm finally ready to reopen the shop! I'm open for all breeds again, with all current genes finished on Coatls, Skydancers, and Wildclaws. If you're interested in ordering, please check the rules and prices and don't forget to ping me!
@Effervessa @FangOfTheVoid @SilverWinter

After several months (whoops, has it been that long?) I'm finally ready to reopen the shop! I'm open for all breeds again, with all current genes finished on Coatls, Skydancers, and Wildclaws. If you're interested in ordering, please check the rules and prices and don't forget to ping me!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55