Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | zZz--Lullaby Dragons-- Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 307 308
@Skyflu
I'd love to grab a slot! I can't link to my dragon right now because I'm on mobile but he's on my front page.

Dragon: Pellagany (first page of lair, second dragon on bottom row.)
Basic or Genes: Genes please
Other: Nope!
Payment: Treasure

Edit::
Could I add another please?
Dragon: Aurora (right before Pellagany, she's still a hatchling
Basic or Genes: Genes again please
Other: Nope

I think it totals to 80k for the both of them?
@Skyflu
I'd love to grab a slot! I can't link to my dragon right now because I'm on mobile but he's on my front page.

Dragon: Pellagany (first page of lair, second dragon on bottom row.)
Basic or Genes: Genes please
Other: Nope!

Edit::
Could I add another please?
Dragon: Aurora (right before Pellagany, she's still a hatchling
Basic or Genes: Genes again please
Other: Nope

I think it totals to 80k for the both of them?
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@TheBestiary
lol ok! Sorry, I got confused going back and forth between the dragons. An ambush stone would do just fine for the white girl with the apparel. Be aware that most of the apparel on her arms won't be shown because the guardian base is sleeping with her arms curled up under her. x3
@TheBestiary
lol ok! Sorry, I got confused going back and forth between the dragons. An ambush stone would do just fine for the white girl with the apparel. Be aware that most of the apparel on her arms won't be shown because the guardian base is sleeping with her arms curled up under her. x3
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu
Glad to see that I didn't confuse you too much with my weird posting methods. X3

I'll be sending over 25kt and an Ambush stone soon, then! And I don't really mind if her arm apparel isn't showing, everything else will be! I think. :D
@Skyflu
Glad to see that I didn't confuse you too much with my weird posting methods. X3

I'll be sending over 25kt and an Ambush stone soon, then! And I don't really mind if her arm apparel isn't showing, everything else will be! I think. :D
globules.png
YES YOU DID IT
AND I STILL NEED TO OPEN MINE
GOOD JOB AND I HOPE YOU GET A LOT OF REQUESTS ;W;
@Skyflu
YES YOU DID IT
AND I STILL NEED TO OPEN MINE
GOOD JOB AND I HOPE YOU GET A LOT OF REQUESTS ;W;
@Skyflu
@Dragonpuff
Wooo! I'm excited it's open. In answer to your question, no, an accent like that wouldn't need to be bribed for. I'd just charge it as an extra gene in that case. So an additional 5kt to the total price.
@Dragonpuff
Wooo! I'm excited it's open. In answer to your question, no, an accent like that wouldn't need to be bribed for. I'd just charge it as an extra gene in that case. So an additional 5kt to the total price.
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@bearxing
Yes 35kt, approved and added to the slot list! Please send payment. c:
@bearxing
Yes 35kt, approved and added to the slot list! Please send payment. c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12000565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120006/12000565_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] Genes, please. [b]Other:[/b] None [b]Payment:[/b] Just let me know when to send it, 35kT, yes?
@Skyflu

Dragon:
12000565_350.png

Basic or Genes: Genes, please.
Other: None
Payment: Just let me know when to send it, 35kT, yes?

S1Fc8p8.png
@orlesianbeauty
That's not a problem! I'll put you down in a slot for two dragons. It's actually only 70kt (35kt x 2). c:
@orlesianbeauty
That's not a problem! I'll put you down in a slot for two dragons. It's actually only 70kt (35kt x 2). c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Kawaru
Yesssss! I finally managed to do it! xD
Thanks and good luck to you too! ;w;

@Annqueru
Accepted! Go ahead and send the treasure. c:
@Kawaru
Yesssss! I finally managed to do it! xD
Thanks and good luck to you too! ;w;

@Annqueru
Accepted! Go ahead and send the treasure. c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu Oh, goodie :D It's so hard to decide where to start with how adorable these are, but I think I'll go with this: [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6025479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60255/6025479_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] Genes, please c: [b]Other:[/b] None [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure (I should probably note that this dragon is being trained by another user at the moment, in case that affects anything) Thank you very much for all your hard work on these adorable things, and if you don't mind, I'd like to be added to the pinglist for future breeds and other such updates n_n~*
@Skyflu
Oh, goodie :D
It's so hard to decide where to start with how adorable these are, but I think I'll go with this:

Dragon:
6025479_350.png

Basic or Genes: Genes, please c:
Other: None

(I should probably note that this dragon is being trained by another user at the moment, in case that affects anything)

Thank you very much for all your hard work on these adorable things, and if you don't mind, I'd like to be added to the pinglist for future breeds and other such updates n_n~*
eppAZHY.pngu1qMgY0.png SqnIrhs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 307 308