Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [free] animated coli sidebars
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62
@Nirwana
I hope you'll do the other new coli grounds! These are stunning!
@Nirwana
I hope you'll do the other new coli grounds! These are stunning!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Nirwana these are perfection :D I wondered if you would make some longer versions :D
@Nirwana these are perfection :D I wondered if you would make some longer versions :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk aaa I'm afraid I probably won't, I kinda stopped working on these because I just don't have the time or motivation anymore >.<
@Taarnfalk aaa I'm afraid I probably won't, I kinda stopped working on these because I just don't have the time or motivation anymore >.<
@Nirwana hehe too bad.. I just stack them underneath eachother then :D You did an awesome job!!!
@Nirwana hehe too bad.. I just stack them underneath eachother then :D You did an awesome job!!!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Nirwana
Dang. That's a shame. I know you'd do a beautiful job with the Blooming Grove.
@Nirwana
Dang. That's a shame. I know you'd do a beautiful job with the Blooming Grove.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
[center]@Nirwana These are lovely <3 I was having an issue with a bio for my first G1 project wherein I had too much text for the images. These beautiful pieces may have fixed it for me. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39397316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393974/39397316_350.png[/img] [/url] Still trying to work out the specifics in this bio. Thank you![/center]
@Nirwana

These are lovely <3

I was having an issue with a bio for my first G1 project wherein I had too much text for the images.

These beautiful pieces may have fixed it for me. <3

39397316_350.png

Still trying to work out the specifics in this bio.
Thank you!
@Nirwana these are great! Would it be okay if I cropped them a little? If not, it's totally fine c:
@Nirwana these are great! Would it be okay if I cropped them a little? If not, it's totally fine c:
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
@GreywarenX
Sure that's fine! :>
@GreywarenX
Sure that's fine! :>
@FaronaValkyrie @StaticCharge

Just a little ping for you to look..
@FaronaValkyrie @StaticCharge

Just a little ping for you to look..
35326_v.gif
@Nirwana how did you make these? I have been trying my hand at it but haven't been able to get very far. I have been trying to use photopea to do this
@Nirwana how did you make these? I have been trying my hand at it but haven't been able to get very far. I have been trying to use photopea to do this
Jqlkxca.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62