Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [free] animated coli sidebars
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62
@Nirwana
i like it :) do you create more?
@Nirwana
i like it :) do you create more?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya
I occasionally add new one, yes, (usually when there is a new coli venue or something every few months) but I have been swamped with work, classes no motivation and other stuff lately and didn't have time to add anything lately ; -;
At the moment there should be at least one sidebar for every venue except for Blooming Grove which I haven't got to yet.
@Niya
I occasionally add new one, yes, (usually when there is a new coli venue or something every few months) but I have been swamped with work, classes no motivation and other stuff lately and didn't have time to add anything lately ; -;
At the moment there should be at least one sidebar for every venue except for Blooming Grove which I haven't got to yet.
@Nirwana i wait for new :)

ps. now is 19 venues (17 without blooming grove and volcanic vents) but i see only 12 gifs in first post, where i can find all 17?
@Nirwana i wait for new :)

ps. now is 19 venues (17 without blooming grove and volcanic vents) but i see only 12 gifs in first post, where i can find all 17?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya
All the sidebars are in the imgur album linked on the first page. The ones you can see in the post are just examples, there were too many to put them all in one post - it got too laggy to edit the post with my old potato-powered laptop :>
(edit: don't be put off by them looking really blurry in the album, idk why that happens and they look just fine everywhere else )
@Niya
All the sidebars are in the imgur album linked on the first page. The ones you can see in the post are just examples, there were too many to put them all in one post - it got too laggy to edit the post with my old potato-powered laptop :>
(edit: don't be put off by them looking really blurry in the album, idk why that happens and they look just fine everywhere else )
@Nirwana i dont understand more than half of your post but i find imgur album ^^ ty

ps. do you create in future other effects? (now is light, thunders, rain, clouds etc)
@Nirwana i dont understand more than half of your post but i find imgur album ^^ ty

ps. do you create in future other effects? (now is light, thunders, rain, clouds etc)
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
Sell FV and CS
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya
Ah sorry; I can try to say it more simple? :/
I just said the rest of the images is in the album. I only have 12 here as an example: because the page would load really slow on my old laptop if i have more animated images on one page.
Also, many look bad (blurry) in the album but ok/better here on FR.

And no, probably no new effects. I have to keep it simple...I make these with my drawing program, I don't have an animation program :>
@Niya
Ah sorry; I can try to say it more simple? :/
I just said the rest of the images is in the album. I only have 12 here as an example: because the page would load really slow on my old laptop if i have more animated images on one page.
Also, many look bad (blurry) in the album but ok/better here on FR.

And no, probably no new effects. I have to keep it simple...I make these with my drawing program, I don't have an animation program :>
@Nirwana
ok :D now i understand almost all

ps. one, with the crystals have almost like no animation ;/
ps2. if you create in future new gifs, can you ping me?
@Nirwana
ok :D now i understand almost all

ps. one, with the crystals have almost like no animation ;/
ps2. if you create in future new gifs, can you ping me?
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
Sell FV and CS
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya
Some just have really small or slow animations, for example glowing/shining crystals, light or moving water. Sometimes you have to look at them for some time to see the animation.

And yes, I can add you to the ping list for them!
@Niya
Some just have really small or slow animations, for example glowing/shining crystals, light or moving water. Sometimes you have to look at them for some time to see the animation.

And yes, I can add you to the ping list for them!
@Nirwana These are immensely pretty! I am working on a bio template now where these fit right in! I will credit you in my credit list off course ! Please ping me if you add more :D I am a plague girl and could use some more dark and a little sinister sidebars <3
@Nirwana These are immensely pretty! I am working on a bio template now where these fit right in! I will credit you in my credit list off course ! Please ping me if you add more :D I am a plague girl and could use some more dark and a little sinister sidebars <3
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
pign me for future animations please!
pign me for future animations please!
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62