Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [free] animated coli sidebars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Nirwana These are AWESOME! Rain in the Rainsong Jungle would be awesome :D
@Apothecaria Pinging myself for later <3
@Nirwana These are AWESOME! Rain in the Rainsong Jungle would be awesome :D
@Apothecaria Pinging myself for later <3
NLdJQtw.png
@Nirwana: I JUST NOTICED THE FIREFLIES THAT YOU ADDED. omg thank you it's perfect.
@Nirwana: I JUST NOTICED THE FIREFLIES THAT YOU ADDED. omg thank you it's perfect.
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@Apothecaria
Actually, the first one under "rain" is already the Rainsong Forest, but I can add a different one if that's not what you were looking for :>

@Arelyn
glad you like it! I was going to ping you once I finished Rainsong Forest/Woddland Path as well, which should hopefully be tomorrow >>
@Apothecaria
Actually, the first one under "rain" is already the Rainsong Forest, but I can add a different one if that's not what you were looking for :>

@Arelyn
glad you like it! I was going to ping you once I finished Rainsong Forest/Woddland Path as well, which should hopefully be tomorrow >>
@Nirwana Oh I'm a twit I totally spacced o.o I'm sorry! That's what I get for watching tv while on FR xD

Pretty much anything you make would look fantastic!
@Nirwana Oh I'm a twit I totally spacced o.o I'm sorry! That's what I get for watching tv while on FR xD

Pretty much anything you make would look fantastic!
NLdJQtw.png
@Shadowrunner
These are fantastic.
Pinging myself so I can use these for later.
@Shadowrunner
These are fantastic.
Pinging myself so I can use these for later.
@Nirwana: That's awesome! I got really excited when you put the mire up so I put it in one of my dragon's bios already. lol

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=54924&tab=dragon&did=13073130
@Nirwana: That's awesome! I got really excited when you put the mire up so I put it in one of my dragon's bios already. lol

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=54924&tab=dragon&did=13073130
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
@nirwana you said they were inspired by somone's sidebar banners- i can't seem to find them can you help me out?
@nirwana you said they were inspired by somone's sidebar banners- i can't seem to find them can you help me out?
pMG3kw0.pngfelinefuschia.png219ykh5.jpg
@Arelyn
Wow, I wasn't too happy with the firelies one but it actually looks really good with that whole layout ,_, I'll try to finish the rest asap

@felinefuschia
I just saw that the user actually changed his name! You can find the coliseum sidebars linked -> here under 'coliseum borders'
@Arelyn
Wow, I wasn't too happy with the firelies one but it actually looks really good with that whole layout ,_, I'll try to finish the rest asap

@felinefuschia
I just saw that the user actually changed his name! You can find the coliseum sidebars linked -> here under 'coliseum borders'
@nirwana do you know where i could find the ones that are just like this except with all the different elements?
@nirwana do you know where i could find the ones that are just like this except with all the different elements?
pMG3kw0.pngfelinefuschia.png219ykh5.jpg
@felinefuschia
You mean sidebars just with different...flight elements backgrounds (idk how to call it, like the differnt background on user profiles)?
I only know the coli ones, but I don't know everything so maybe just ask in the help forum? Sorry for not being much of an aid here ,_,
Though I guess you could easily make some out of the user/lair backgrounds or world map, so if you don't find any maybe I could try to craft something
@felinefuschia
You mean sidebars just with different...flight elements backgrounds (idk how to call it, like the differnt background on user profiles)?
I only know the coli ones, but I don't know everything so maybe just ask in the help forum? Sorry for not being much of an aid here ,_,
Though I guess you could easily make some out of the user/lair backgrounds or world map, so if you don't find any maybe I could try to craft something
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62