Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Riserae's Pixels [ Full / New Adopts! ]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 246 247
@Riserae
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

CAN... CAN I PUT THAT BLURB OF TEXT IN HIS PROFILE TOO PLEASE

OMG

OMG

OMG

I CAN'T EVEN. I AM BROKEN BY THE AWESOME PICTURE AND WORDS.

*rolls around frothing out happy sounds*
@Riserae
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

CAN... CAN I PUT THAT BLURB OF TEXT IN HIS PROFILE TOO PLEASE

OMG

OMG

OMG

I CAN'T EVEN. I AM BROKEN BY THE AWESOME PICTURE AND WORDS.

*rolls around frothing out happy sounds*
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness

XD Hahha, yes of course! Glad you like it sweetie! <3

If you want the picture in a different size let me know, otherwise you have my permission to edit the size yourself! =)

By the way is it your birthday? Happy Birthday if so!
@Dragoness

XD Hahha, yes of course! Glad you like it sweetie! <3

If you want the picture in a different size let me know, otherwise you have my permission to edit the size yourself! =)

By the way is it your birthday? Happy Birthday if so!
@riserae May I be added to the waitlist please? ^_^
@riserae May I be added to the waitlist please? ^_^
RpWih2x.png O6NQngd.gif GhsF9s4.png
@Riserae aaah aaaaAAAAAAA okay breathe... breeeeeaaathe okay I'm not dying I promise oh man that looks so great!! I would love to show it off on tumblr, do you have a place I can re-blog it from?
@Riserae aaah aaaaAAAAAAA okay breathe... breeeeeaaathe okay I'm not dying I promise oh man that looks so great!! I would love to show it off on tumblr, do you have a place I can re-blog it from?
fazSjoc.pngRAvs9l5.pngc6AqWLY.png
@Luciellia
Awwww, thank you!! So glad you like it! =) I don't have a place to reblog from, but if you'd like you can save and post it with a link back to me, if that's not too much trouble? <3
@Luciellia
Awwww, thank you!! So glad you like it! =) I don't have a place to reblog from, but if you'd like you can save and post it with a link back to me, if that's not too much trouble? <3
@Riserae
Could you put me on the wait list?
@Riserae
Could you put me on the wait list?
@Riserae I will do that then!!! I'll link back to your commissions thread.
@Riserae I will do that then!!! I'll link back to your commissions thread.
fazSjoc.pngRAvs9l5.pngc6AqWLY.png
@Riserae

THEY ARE AMAZING AAAAA!!! I'll be honest, I really like the static pixels most! However, I'd still be happy to write a review. Do you like them posted by PM or by comment here in the thread?
@Riserae

THEY ARE AMAZING AAAAA!!! I'll be honest, I really like the static pixels most! However, I'd still be happy to write a review. Do you like them posted by PM or by comment here in the thread?
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice
Fantastic, so glad you like them! =) You can send it to me however you'd like. And you could always use the animation on a friend's or something if you don't want it for yourself. =)
@Cockatrice
Fantastic, so glad you like them! =) You can send it to me however you'd like. And you could always use the animation on a friend's or something if you don't want it for yourself. =)
@Riserae Here's a review!

I commissioned two dragons with custom accents. What I received was very faithful to them, very accurate! Turn around time was very short, especially considering the fact there was so much to be drawn up from scratch. The price was more than fair. Riserae herself is a sweetheart who seems dedicated to being as engaging as she is professional. From a fellow artist to another, that is something very admirable. I don't know if they're capable of disappointing!
@Riserae Here's a review!

I commissioned two dragons with custom accents. What I received was very faithful to them, very accurate! Turn around time was very short, especially considering the fact there was so much to be drawn up from scratch. The price was more than fair. Riserae herself is a sweetheart who seems dedicated to being as engaging as she is professional. From a fellow artist to another, that is something very admirable. I don't know if they're capable of disappointing!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 246 247