Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hoot's tiny adopts FULL
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@SkyyeofEmber I put the total together before you made your edit lol. Since they're both custom minis now with full apparel, probably the one smirch + the footpads and 250g, if that works for you! As far as editing past minis goes, I can probably do that for you; it depends on the mini and what you're looking to have added. (:

@Cerdae Looks good! Your total is going to be 212g.

@Holysnacks Looks good!

@Sublimevoide Cool beans; send a CR whenever you're ready!

@Valishtu @Mobian @HeartofDragon My slots are full at the moment; do y'all want to be added to the pinglist for the next set of slots?
@SkyyeofEmber I put the total together before you made your edit lol. Since they're both custom minis now with full apparel, probably the one smirch + the footpads and 250g, if that works for you! As far as editing past minis goes, I can probably do that for you; it depends on the mini and what you're looking to have added. (:

@Cerdae Looks good! Your total is going to be 212g.

@Holysnacks Looks good!

@Sublimevoide Cool beans; send a CR whenever you're ready!

@Valishtu @Mobian @HeartofDragon My slots are full at the moment; do y'all want to be added to the pinglist for the next set of slots?
u7qmMBl.png
@Hootsewers
your adopts are really nice! could i be added to the pinglist for slots? :o
@Hootsewers
your adopts are really nice! could i be added to the pinglist for slots? :o
globules.png
@Hootsewers
Yes please, also may i be on your permanent list. :o
@Hootsewers
Yes please, also may i be on your permanent list. :o
OOIa5x2.png
@Hootsewers I love these ;o; could I be added to the adopt pinglist please?
@Hootsewers I love these ;o; could I be added to the adopt pinglist please?
C5V5o0z.png
Mark, I want to watch this thread.
Mark, I want to watch this thread.
@Hootsewers

Yes please ;;
@Hootsewers

Yes please ;;
6fwmTnR.png
@Hootsewers That's fine with me! ^^ Sending the payment asap! :) As for the editing of past minis, well I was wondering if you could add the black tulip flowerfall on this guy: [img]http://i.imgur.com/v29lYoz.png[/img]
@Hootsewers

That's fine with me! ^^ Sending the payment asap! :) As for the editing of past minis, well I was wondering if you could add the black tulip flowerfall on this guy:

v29lYoz.png

9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Hootsewers
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Hootsewers
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
@Hootsewers

add me to your pinglist, please, your adopts looks awesome, i'll be glad to grab some slots in future ;)
@Hootsewers

add me to your pinglist, please, your adopts looks awesome, i'll be glad to grab some slots in future ;)

call me dt
fr+10 | they/them | russian

english isn't my native language
so sorry about all my dumb mistakes!
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif - fr tmblr
- main tmblr
- accents
- artshop
@Hootsewers

may i be added to the pinglist please? thank you!
@Hootsewers

may i be added to the pinglist please? thank you!
1122lulua.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56