Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Stix Shaved Tundras
1 2 3
[center] [size=5][b][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/mintydreams7/Dragons/pxlogo.png[/img][/b][/size] [i][color=red]Shaved Tundras![/color][/i] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/cd7a/f/2015/115/d/0/keep_cool_barathol_by_mintydreams7-d8qdpg8.png[/img] Barathol the Tundra, lookin' cool. [i]Does your Tundra shed its winter coat all over the den? Are you running out of ice to keep those fluffballs cool in the summer sun? Then you need to shave that Tundra today![/i] [b]xXx..............................................................................................xXx[/b] [sup]/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\[/sup] [sup]/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\[/sup] [b]xXx..............................................................................................xXx[/b] [b]Shave a Tundra![/b] [left][LIST] [*] Base price of [b]150 Gems[/b]. (or 75000T) [*] Apparel can be sponsored at 50 Gems each for simple pieces!* [*] Genes can be sponsored at 70 Gems (35kT) each!** [*] I accept items as payment as well. [*] [sub]*Complex/detailed apparel prices will vary. If a piece is sponsored for a recolour, it will generally cost much less.[/sub] [sub]**Excluding Crystal and Facet.[/sub] [/LIST][/left] ----------------------------- [b]Genes Available:[/b] These genes are drawn and ready to be applied! [sub]+30 Gems each, unless noted otherwise.[/sub] [sub][u]/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\[/u][/sub] - Basic (Free) - Tiger - Seraph - Iridescent (+70G) - Shimmer (+70G) - Gembond - Underbelly (Free) [b]Apparel Available:[/b] Apparel can be recoloured to match different sets. [sub]All you can wear for +25 Gems! [/sub] [sub][u]/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\[/u][/sub] - Wraps (Arm, Leg, Tail) - Simple metal Bracelets (Free) - Steampunk Scarf - Monocle - Journeyman Satchels - Top Hat - Arm Bow - Feathered Apparel (Wings, Tail) - Cape ----------------------------- [/center]
pxlogo.png
Shaved Tundras!

keep_cool_barathol_by_mintydreams7-d8qdpg8.png
Barathol the Tundra, lookin' cool.

Does your Tundra shed its winter coat all over the den?
Are you running out of ice to keep those fluffballs cool in the summer sun?
Then you need to shave that Tundra today!

xXx..............................................................................................xXx
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
xXx..............................................................................................xXx

Shave a Tundra!
  • Base price of 150 Gems. (or 75000T)
  • Apparel can be sponsored at 50 Gems each for simple pieces!*
  • Genes can be sponsored at 70 Gems (35kT) each!**
  • I accept items as payment as well.

• *Complex/detailed apparel prices will vary. If a piece is sponsored for a recolour, it will generally cost much less.

**Excluding Crystal and Facet.

Genes Available:
These genes are drawn and ready to be applied!
+30 Gems each, unless noted otherwise.
- Basic (Free)
- Tiger
- Seraph
- Iridescent (+70G)
- Shimmer (+70G)
- Gembond
- Underbelly (Free)

Apparel Available:
Apparel can be recoloured to match different sets.
All you can wear for +25 Gems!
- Wraps (Arm, Leg, Tail)
- Simple metal Bracelets (Free)
- Steampunk Scarf
- Monocle
- Journeyman Satchels
- Top Hat
- Arm Bow
- Feathered Apparel (Wings, Tail)
- Cape

shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[center] [quote=Order Form] Dragon ID: Dragon image: Genes: Apparel/Other: [/quote] -------------------------------------- [b]STATUS:[/b] [color=red]closed[/color] - Slot Available - Slot Available -------------------------------------- [b]WAITING LIST:[/b] - None -------------------------------------- [LIST] [*] Fill in the form and post it here. Ping me to get my attention. When your order is accepted, you'll be added to a slot on the status list. [*] I'll begin working after I receive payment. [*] When the work is done I will ping you, and post the completed image here in this thread. If you would like me to PM it to you instead, please note that in the "Other" section of the form! [*] Slots are filled on a first come first serve basis. [*] Save your adoptable and upload to your own host. I cannot guarantee that the images will remain on my host forever. [/LIST] Usage Rules Do not claim or imply that you are the creator of the artwork. Do not use artwork that someone else commissioned without their permission. Do not remove or alter the artist signature. [/center]
Order Form wrote:
Dragon ID:
Dragon image:
Genes:
Apparel/Other:

- Slot Available
- Slot Available

WAITING LIST:
- None

• Fill in the form and post it here. Ping me to get my attention. When your order is accepted, you'll be added to a slot on the status list.
  • I'll begin working after I receive payment.
  • When the work is done I will ping you, and post the completed image here in this thread. If you would like me to PM it to you instead, please note that in the "Other" section of the form!
  • Slots are filled on a first come first serve basis.
  • Save your adoptable and upload to your own host. I cannot guarantee that the images will remain on my host forever.

Usage Rules
Do not claim or imply that you are the creator of the artwork.
Do not use artwork that someone else commissioned without their permission.
Do not remove or alter the artist signature.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
[center] [b]Examples[/b] [i]The 5 most recent Tundras![/i] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/mintydreams7/Dragons/Tundra_cpmtiger.png[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/mintydreams7/Dragons/Tundra_DescendentMoon.png[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/mintydreams7/Dragons/Tundra_Sybok.png[/img] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/cd7a/f/2015/115/d/0/keep_cool_barathol_by_mintydreams7-d8qdpg8.png[/img] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/ec33/f/2015/104/6/b/keep_cool_by_mintydreams7-d8ppnyr.png[/img] [/center]
Examples
The 5 most recent Tundras!

Tundra_cpmtiger.png

Tundra_DescendentMoon.png

Tundra_Sybok.png

keep_cool_barathol_by_mintydreams7-d8qdpg8.png

keep_cool_by_mintydreams7-d8ppnyr.png
reserved
reserved
Let's shave some tundras.
Let's shave some tundras.
@Zenith ok I have to say I absolutely love this idea ^^ may I have what I believe since I don't see any the honor of being first?
@Zenith ok I have to say I absolutely love this idea ^^ may I have what I believe since I don't see any the honor of being first?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon

Thank you!
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, though, could you rephrase that? ^^
(also, you pinged someone else! My name is Zenzic!)
@DescendentMoon

Thank you!
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, though, could you rephrase that? ^^
(also, you pinged someone else! My name is Zenzic!)
@Zenzic sorry on phone it autocorrected your name x.x what I meant was can I have one?
@Zenzic sorry on phone it autocorrected your name x.x what I meant was can I have one?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon

Yes indeedy, just fill out the form. :)
@DescendentMoon

Yes indeedy, just fill out the form. :)
Dragon ID:11955832 Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11955832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119559/11955832_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes:PrimaryBlood Iridescent SecondaryWhite Seraph TertiaryCharcoal Gembond Apparel/Other: none
Dragon ID:11955832
Dragon image:
11955832_350.png

Genes:PrimaryBlood Iridescent
SecondaryWhite Seraph
TertiaryCharcoal Gembond
Apparel/Other: none
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
1 2 3