Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Adopts [temp closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50
@sensiblesoap

Sounds good. |3
@sensiblesoap

Sounds good. |3
evf74K5.png
@Trick

I've decided to open a second slot, which means there's one open!
could you please re-post your dragon's image here, which apparel you wanted, and how much I said it would cost? (sorry for the inconvenience, I like to have orders I'm working on to be in the most recent post as possible so I don't need to go hunting ; u ; )
@Trick

I've decided to open a second slot, which means there's one open!
could you please re-post your dragon's image here, which apparel you wanted, and how much I said it would cost? (sorry for the inconvenience, I like to have orders I'm working on to be in the most recent post as possible so I don't need to go hunting ; u ; )
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3918314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39184/3918314_350.png[/img] [/url] Total cost was 74k for Dahlia here. |3
@sensiblesoap

3918314_350.png

Total cost was 74k for Dahlia here. |3
evf74K5.png
@Trick

I caaaan't seem to find a way to get the satchels positioned right with the legs up like that..... :I
do you mind if I take leave off the satchels? (and also knock 5k off your price)
@Trick

I caaaan't seem to find a way to get the satchels positioned right with the legs up like that..... :I
do you mind if I take leave off the satchels? (and also knock 5k off your price)
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap

Could you have the strap of the satchel going the other way so the bags aren't visible? ouo
@sensiblesoap

Could you have the strap of the satchel going the other way so the bags aren't visible? ouo
evf74K5.png
@sensiblesoap Nope it's not obvious at all, it looks great! I've sent you a pm with the payment, thank you so much :)
@sensiblesoap Nope it's not obvious at all, it looks great! I've sent you a pm with the payment, thank you so much :)
@Trick

I can try that yeah!!
that's actually the direction it's actually going on the art whoops sorry

also, just as a warning, I might end up ta king a while to finish bc my hand is hurting super bad so I'm trying to pace myself ;v;
@Trick

I can try that yeah!!
that's actually the direction it's actually going on the art whoops sorry

also, just as a warning, I might end up ta king a while to finish bc my hand is hurting super bad so I'm trying to pace myself ;v;
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@Altariel

thank you!!
@Altariel

thank you!!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap

Take your time with mine. ouo
@sensiblesoap

Take your time with mine. ouo
evf74K5.png
@Trick [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/8220/f/2015/100/b/3/009__trick_s_dahlia_by_sensiblesoap-d8p76wj.png[/img] PHEW OKAY that was incredibly challenging at some points but also super fun my hand hates me now tho tbh few things [list] [*] sorry about the satchels ): I did include the strap though! but you can't really tell what it is. sorry ): [*] with the way I'm doing/layering things, getting the shadow over the eyes from the hood was rly difficult and I just couldn't get it right :I sorry about that [*] do you mind if I use this as a header for one of the posts? uvu [/list] tell me if you want anything changed!! also, that'll be 69k! (I didn't charge you for the satchel since it's just the strap)
@Trick

009__trick_s_dahlia_by_sensiblesoap-d8p76wj.png

PHEW OKAY
that was incredibly challenging at some points but also super fun
my hand hates me now tho tbh

few things
  • sorry about the satchels ): I did include the strap though! but you can't really tell what it is. sorry ):
  • with the way I'm doing/layering things, getting the shadow over the eyes from the hood was rly difficult and I just couldn't get it right :I sorry about that
  • do you mind if I use this as a header for one of the posts? uvu

tell me if you want anything changed!!

also, that'll be 69k! (I didn't charge you for the satchel since it's just the strap)
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50