Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Adopts [temp closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@sensiblesoap

Would you consider Past holiday familiars as bribes?

Sure. ouo
@sensiblesoap

Would you consider Past holiday familiars as bribes?

Sure. ouo
evf74K5.png
@Trick

it depends on which ones, but yeah! :3

alrighty!! added you~
@Trick

it depends on which ones, but yeah! :3

alrighty!! added you~
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap Perhaps one or two of these would interest you? [item=Polarfreeze Defender] [item=Livewire Grizzly] [item=Cloudkeeper Herald]
@sensiblesoap

Perhaps one or two of these would interest you?

Polarfreeze Defender Livewire Grizzly Cloudkeeper Herald
evf74K5.png
@Trick

I actually have all of those!

hmm though how about.... maybe just +15k? making the total of your adopt 74k because yeah it alters lines but it's not suuuper difficult
does that sound okay?? or would you prefer not to pay more with currency?
@Trick

I actually have all of those!

hmm though how about.... maybe just +15k? making the total of your adopt 74k because yeah it alters lines but it's not suuuper difficult
does that sound okay?? or would you prefer not to pay more with currency?
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap I would love the spot! How much would it be with all this guys apparel included (if possible) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=757454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7575/757454_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sensiblesoap I would love the spot! How much would it be with all this guys apparel included (if possible)

757454_350.png
@Altariel

30k base + 3k for the hat +1k for the spats + 5k for the vest +3k for all of the wraps (combined, not a piece)
so 42k
sound okay? uwu
@Altariel

30k base + 3k for the hat +1k for the spats + 5k for the vest +3k for all of the wraps (combined, not a piece)
so 42k
sound okay? uwu
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap Woot he looks great! Thanks so much :D
@sensiblesoap Woot he looks great! Thanks so much :D
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@kuroida
Yay!! I'm glad you like him! You're welcome~
@kuroida
Yay!! I'm glad you like him! You're welcome~
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoup yep that sounds great! Thank you :-)
@sensiblesoup yep that sounds great! Thank you :-)
@Altariel [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/9cb0/f/2015/099/4/6/008__altariel_s__unnamed__by_sensiblesoap-d8p476s.png[/img] done! that'll be 42k please ~ uwu tell me if you want anything changed! [s](also I hope it's not too obvious that I had no idea what was going on when I tried to draw the vest and so I just kind of..... put lines everywhere and hoped for the best haha)[/s] @adamanta slot is open, if you still want it! but my hand is hurting so I hope you don't mind if I don't get started immediately after you respond if you respond soon unu also, could you re-post which dragon you wanted when you reply, and how much I priced it at? (just so I have everything all together uvu)
@Altariel

008__altariel_s__unnamed__by_sensiblesoap-d8p476s.png

done!
that'll be 42k please ~ uwu
tell me if you want anything changed!
(also I hope it's not too obvious that I had no idea what was going on when I tried to draw the vest and so I just kind of..... put lines everywhere and hoped for the best haha)

@adamanta

slot is open, if you still want it! but my hand is hurting so I hope you don't mind if I don't get started immediately after you respond if you respond soon unu
also, could you re-post which dragon you wanted when you reply, and how much I priced it at? (just so I have everything all together uvu)
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50