Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Adopts [temp closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
[center][b][color=#D37373]?[/color] SensibleSoap's Wildclaw Adopts [color=#D37373]?[/color][/b][/center] [br /] [center][color=#D37373]Hello! I'm Allison, and I have too many things to buy, SO I'm opening up this little adopt shop in hopes of raising some money uwu I don't know what I'm doing and I have never tried to draw the genes on this site before so things might be a little rocky but we'll see how it goes I guess ;u;[/color] [i]also, if you're wondering "why are there question marks everywhere?" they're supposed to be hearts pretend they're hearts...[/i] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/d512/f/2015/189/3/f/001__my_boy_lucifer_by_sensiblesoap-d90j392.png[/img] ------------ [center] [b][color=#D37373]?[/color] UPDATES [color=#D37373]?[/color][/b] [b]04/24/16:[/b] closed for now ------------- [b][color=#D37373]?[/color] RULES & INFO [color=#D37373]?[/color][/b] [color=#D37373]1.) I will only have [b]1[/b] slot open at once. [b]If you would like to be added to the pinglist to be notified when the slot opens[/b], please let me know. Slot will be given in order down the pinglist. Once you get the slot, you are removed from the pinglist unless you ask to be added again. If I ping you to claim your slot and you no longer want it, just let me know! Also, you have 24 hours to respond once I ping you. if you don't respond within that amount of time, I'll remove you from the pinglist and offer your slot to someone else. you can, of course, request to be added back on the pinglist![/color] 2.)[b] I require payment before I begin.[/b] If you would prefer to pay half upfront and half after, that's also fine! If I'm unable to draw something, I will refund you for that particular thing. [color=#D37373]3.) If, for some reason, you have a slot and decide you don't want one, PLEASE let me know. This way, I do not spend time working on an artwork you no longer want, and I can open up the slot.[/color] 4.) Your adopt will be 500 x 505 unless you request different dimensions (it can't be bigger than 500 x 505 though unless you want it super blurry. also the original 500 x 505 will be the one uploaded to the wc gallery, so please make sure you save the smaller version so it doesn't end up lost) [color=#D37373]5.) I will do SIMPLE apparel and accents.[/color] 6.) Please specify what pieces of apparel you'd like included so that I can give you an accurate price range! also please specify if you want your dragon's skin/accent included.
? SensibleSoap's Wildclaw Adopts ?

Hello! I'm Allison, and I have too many things to buy, SO I'm opening up this little adopt shop in hopes of raising some money uwu

I don't know what I'm doing and I have never tried to draw the genes on this site before so things might be a little rocky but we'll see how it goes I guess ;u;

also, if you're wondering "why are there question marks everywhere?" they're supposed to be hearts
pretend they're hearts...

001__my_boy_lucifer_by_sensiblesoap-d90j392.png

? UPDATES ?

04/24/16: closed for now

? RULES & INFO ?

1.) I will only have 1 slot open at once. If you would like to be added to the pinglist to be notified when the slot opens, please let me know. Slot will be given in order down the pinglist. Once you get the slot, you are removed from the pinglist unless you ask to be added again. If I ping you to claim your slot and you no longer want it, just let me know! Also, you have 24 hours to respond once I ping you. if you don't respond within that amount of time, I'll remove you from the pinglist and offer your slot to someone else. you can, of course, request to be added back on the pinglist!
2.) I require payment before I begin. If you would prefer to pay half upfront and half after, that's also fine! If I'm unable to draw something, I will refund you for that particular thing.
3.) If, for some reason, you have a slot and decide you don't want one, PLEASE let me know. This way, I do not spend time working on an artwork you no longer want, and I can open up the slot.
4.) Your adopt will be 500 x 505 unless you request different dimensions
(it can't be bigger than 500 x 505 though unless you want it super blurry. also the original 500 x 505 will be the one uploaded to the wc gallery, so please make sure you save the smaller version so it doesn't end up lost)
5.) I will do SIMPLE apparel and accents.
6.) Please specify what pieces of apparel you'd like included so that I can give you an accurate price range! also please specify if you want your dragon's skin/accent included.

juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
[center][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/22e1/f/2015/094/9/7/002__glassjars__rift_by_sensiblesoap-d8obojn.png[/img] ---------- [b][color=#D37373]?[/color] PRICE [color=#D37373]?[/color][/b] [b]base price:[/b] [color=#D37373]30k[/color] [b]primary genes:[/b] [color=#D37373]basic: free[/color] | [color=#D37373]all others: +5k[/color] | [color=#D37373](crystal not available)[/color] [b]secondary genes:[/b] [color=#D37373]basic: free[/color] | [color=#D37373]all others: +5k[/color] | [color=#D37373](facet and butterfly not available)[/color] [b]tertiary genes:[/b] [color=#D37373] basic: free[/color] | [color=#D37373]underbelly: free[/color] |[color=#D37373] all others: +5k [/color] [b]apparel:[/b] [color=#D37373]+1-10k [i]per piece[/i] depending on complexity. because it's per piece, most apparel is closer to the 1k mark but more complicated things are going to be closer to 10k. there's some apparel I won't do, just ask if you're not sure! or you can try to bribe me I'm alright with that[/color] [b]accents/skins:[/b] [color=#D37373]+1-10k. again, there's some I won't do if they're complicated, so just ask uwu (again, or you can bribe me)[/color] [/center]
002__glassjars__rift_by_sensiblesoap-d8obojn.png

? PRICE ?

base price:

primary genes:
basic: free | all others: +5k | (crystal not available)

secondary genes:
basic: free | all others: +5k | (facet and butterfly not available)

tertiary genes:
basic: free | underbelly: free | all others: +5k

apparel:
+1-10k per piece depending on complexity. because it's per piece, most apparel is closer to the 1k mark but more complicated things are going to be closer to 10k. there's some apparel I won't do, just ask if you're not sure! or you can try to bribe me I'm alright with that

accents/skins:
+1-10k. again, there's some I won't do if they're complicated, so just ask uwu (again, or you can bribe me)
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
[center][img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/e430/f/2015/094/9/e/003__clifftop_s_hatoko_by_sensiblesoap-d8ogjda.png[/IMG] [/center] ------- [center][b][color=#D37373]?[/color] GENERAL QUESTIONS [color=#D37373]?[/color][/b] [i]kind of like a FAQ except I made up hypothetical questions that nobody has asked me yet. If I do get any questions that need to be up here, I'll add them uwu[/i] [b][color=#D37373]Q: So I have a complicated piece of apparel/accent/an accent that alters lineart (ex: dracolith) that I NEED on my dragon. Can I try to bribe you?[/color][/b] [b]A: [/b]absolutely. I love a good bribing, go for it you can try to bribe me with more currency, items, or really anything you want. but do realize I may still say no! [b][color=#D37373]Q: Can I pay in gems?[/color][/b] [b]A:[/b] well considering all the genes I currently want are gem genes, absolutely! the ratio seems to change often, so I won't put one here, I'll just say I'll go by the general ratio I see in the forums [b][color=#D37373]Q: Can I order more than one adoptable?[/color][/b] [b]A:[/b] yes! but not at once, since 1 adopt = 1 slot, and I only have one slot. you can definitely ask for another slot though. If there are others on the pinglist though, I'll probably move you to the end of the pinglist when you ask for a second slot, to make a bit more fair. [b][color=#D37373]Q: I have a dragon that I'd love on this base, but it's not a Wildclaw! Will you change it into a Wildclaw?[/color][/b] [b]A:[/b] sure! no problem. [i]I'll add more here as I think of stuff[/i] [/center]
003__clifftop_s_hatoko_by_sensiblesoap-d8ogjda.png

? GENERAL QUESTIONS ?

kind of like a FAQ except I made up hypothetical questions that nobody has asked me yet. If I do get any questions that need to be up here, I'll add them uwu

Q: So I have a complicated piece of apparel/accent/an accent that alters lineart (ex: dracolith) that I NEED on my dragon. Can I try to bribe you?
A: absolutely. I love a good bribing, go for it
you can try to bribe me with more currency, items, or really anything you want.
but do realize I may still say no!

Q: Can I pay in gems?
A: well considering all the genes I currently want are gem genes, absolutely!
the ratio seems to change often, so I won't put one here,
I'll just say I'll go by the general ratio I see in the forums

Q: Can I order more than one adoptable?
A: yes! but not at once, since 1 adopt = 1 slot, and I only have one slot. you can definitely ask for another slot though. If there are others on the pinglist though, I'll probably move you to the end of the pinglist when you ask for a second slot, to make a bit more fair.

Q: I have a dragon that I'd love on this base, but it's not a Wildclaw! Will you change it into a Wildclaw?
A: sure! no problem.

I'll add more here as I think of stuff

FR+2

wishlist | art shop
[center][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/b15f/f/2015/112/c/c/017__melodious__bellatrix_by_sensiblesoap-d8qotr1.png[/img] --------- [b][color=#D37373]?[/color] SLOT & PINGLIST [color=#D37373]?[/color][/b] [b]slot:[/b] [color=#D37373]1.) OPEN [/color] [b]pinglist:[/b] [color=#D37373] Cedric (when I can do piebald) Wonderling [/color] [/center]
017__melodious__bellatrix_by_sensiblesoap-d8qotr1.png

? SLOT & PINGLIST ?

slot:

1.) OPEN

pinglist:

Cedric (when I can do piebald)
Wonderling

FR+2

wishlist | art shop
[img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/8220/f/2015/100/b/3/009__trick_s_dahlia_by_sensiblesoap-d8p76wj.png[/img] ------- [center][b][color=#D37373]?[/color] FINISHED ADOPTS [color=#D37373]?[/color][/b] [b][color=#D37373]?[/color][url=http://sta.sh/2usifb7hylu?] wildclaw adopt gallery [/url][color=#D37373]?[/color][/b] gallery will tell you the user and their dragon's name! [color=#D37373]please DO NOT use any of these images unless you are the one who ordered it. [/color] thank you! [i][b]finished orders awaiting payment:[/b][/i] [color=#D37373][i]none[/i][/color] [/center]
009__trick_s_dahlia_by_sensiblesoap-d8p76wj.png

? FINISHED ADOPTS ?

? wildclaw adopt gallery ?

gallery will tell you the user and their dragon's name!
please DO NOT use any of these images unless you are the one who ordered it.
thank you!

finished orders awaiting payment:
none

FR+2

wishlist | art shop
reserved
reserved
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
And I'm open!

@clifftop
you asked me to ping you when I open uwu if you're still interested, let me know~
And I'm open!

@clifftop
you asked me to ping you when I open uwu if you're still interested, let me know~
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap Oooh thanks for pinging me. Yes I'm still interested. So this girl, with all her apparel. If her accent is too much work you can give her rose wings, like the adopts makes her real wings. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6516592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65166/6516592_350.png[/img] [/url] Tell me how much you want for the apparel and if you are up for the accent and I'll send payment to you asap. :)
@sensiblesoap

Oooh thanks for pinging me. Yes I'm still interested.
So this girl, with all her apparel. If her accent is too much work you can give her rose wings, like the adopts makes her real wings. :)

6516592_350.png

Tell me how much you want for the apparel and if you are up for the accent and I'll send payment to you asap. :)
@Clifftop
how does 65k sound?
30k base price + 15k for all three genes + 10k for complicated accent + 1k for the bracelets + 1k for the corsage + 1k for the necklace + 1k for the flowerfall + 3k for the flowercrown +3k for the lei?

(Please tell me if I missed something/counted wrong/etc)

also please don't send payment yet! I'd prefer if you waited until I was done just in case I can't do the accent!

Also I'm going to sleep so I'll start working on it after I wake up again uwu
@Clifftop
how does 65k sound?
30k base price + 15k for all three genes + 10k for complicated accent + 1k for the bracelets + 1k for the corsage + 1k for the necklace + 1k for the flowerfall + 3k for the flowercrown +3k for the lei?

(Please tell me if I missed something/counted wrong/etc)

also please don't send payment yet! I'd prefer if you waited until I was done just in case I can't do the accent!

Also I'm going to sleep so I'll start working on it after I wake up again uwu
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap

Sounds great!

Okay, just let me know when to send it then. :)
@sensiblesoap

Sounds great!

Okay, just let me know when to send it then. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50