Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NOC NOC (who's there?) [CLOSED/INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 113 114
@Flutterbree ah of course! i'll send you the money soon as you're ready. good luck with school work!
@Flutterbree ah of course! i'll send you the money soon as you're ready. good luck with school work!
go48U0P.png
@[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=36477&tab=userpage]Flutterbree[/url] Your little Nocturne adoptables are so cute! I'd love to have one of my girls done if at all possible~? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=89487&tab=dragon&did=9052234][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90523/9052234_350.png[/img][/url] If I'm correct, it should be Base (40k) + Iridescent (10k) + Facet (10k) + Circuit (10k) = 70k And I'm curious if it might be possible to do her flower crown; if so, how much would that be? EDIT: First time doing this, so it looks like part of my message got cut off first time around. Whoops! Might've been some stray code... I was also curious about USD payments; how much would it be in USD? And what methods of payment would you take for that? Paypal by chance? :) Thanks in advance for any answered questions! I love these little dragons!
@Flutterbree Your little Nocturne adoptables are so cute! I'd love to have one of my girls done if at all possible~?

9052234_350.png

If I'm correct, it should be Base (40k) + Iridescent (10k) + Facet (10k) + Circuit (10k) = 70k
And I'm curious if it might be possible to do her flower crown; if so, how much would that be?

EDIT: First time doing this, so it looks like part of my message got cut off first time around. Whoops! Might've been some stray code...

I was also curious about USD payments; how much would it be in USD? And what methods of payment would you take for that? Paypal by chance? :)

Thanks in advance for any answered questions! I love these little dragons!
paprika_small.png Pika | twitter@tinysleepyhero
@Flutterbree Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7864606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78647/7864606_350.png[/img] [/url] Skins/Accents: none Comments/special requests: forget about her apparel ^.^ And make her adorable!
@Flutterbree
Dragon:
7864606_350.png

Skins/Accents: none
Comments/special requests: forget about her apparel ^.^ And make her adorable!
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
@TinyHero Hello! I'd be happy to do this darling for you, she's gorgeous! The pricing you worked out is correct, yes.

As for the flower crown, does 15k sound fair? Anyone who sponsors an alternate color will be able to do so for 5k.

So that's 70k + 15k = 85k, total.

USD payments? I didn't expect anyone to be interested in that ahah but I'd probably translate the treasure price into gems, and use that as a base. So 85k at a 1:450 rate would be approximately 190 gems. SO I suppose that would be just short of $2. If you're interested in using real currency, I'll give you my info via PM. But please don't send payment until after I get you your adoptable!

@Dory
Sure thing! That's base price, no genes, no apparel for 40kt.

I'll get going on both of your orders as soon as possible!~ Just let me finish some schoolwork up, it shouldn't take long now.
@TinyHero Hello! I'd be happy to do this darling for you, she's gorgeous! The pricing you worked out is correct, yes.

As for the flower crown, does 15k sound fair? Anyone who sponsors an alternate color will be able to do so for 5k.

So that's 70k + 15k = 85k, total.

USD payments? I didn't expect anyone to be interested in that ahah but I'd probably translate the treasure price into gems, and use that as a base. So 85k at a 1:450 rate would be approximately 190 gems. SO I suppose that would be just short of $2. If you're interested in using real currency, I'll give you my info via PM. But please don't send payment until after I get you your adoptable!

@Dory
Sure thing! That's base price, no genes, no apparel for 40kt.

I'll get going on both of your orders as soon as possible!~ Just let me finish some schoolwork up, it shouldn't take long now.
@Flutterbree
Can you ping me when crystal is unlocked? It seems someone's already sponsoring before I got the chance to haha. I have two Nocturne boys I'd love to get and they're both crystal.
@Flutterbree
Can you ping me when crystal is unlocked? It seems someone's already sponsoring before I got the chance to haha. I have two Nocturne boys I'd love to get and they're both crystal.
1p4Xjyu.png
@InfernoSizzion Sure thing! I'll add you to the list. It may be a little while before I can actually nail the look down, but it will definitely happen!
@InfernoSizzion Sure thing! I'll add you to the list. It may be a little while before I can actually nail the look down, but it will definitely happen!
@Dory Finished yours in between busy stuff! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vFbieCQ.png[/img][/center]
@Dory Finished yours in between busy stuff!
vFbieCQ.png
@Flutterbree Thank you very much! :) That all sounds really great, I'd love to have her done up with the flower crown an all.

I'm happy to send any kind of payment really, and since you mentioned in brackets that you'd possibly appreciate USD I figured I'd offer such as well. If that's what you'd prefer (I'd prefer USD or gems myself; makes no difference either or, really) then feel free to mail me your information whenever you'd like payment - but if you'd still prefer treasure, I'm good for that too. :) Just let me know!

Take your time and good luck with your school work! Thanks again!
@Flutterbree Thank you very much! :) That all sounds really great, I'd love to have her done up with the flower crown an all.

I'm happy to send any kind of payment really, and since you mentioned in brackets that you'd possibly appreciate USD I figured I'd offer such as well. If that's what you'd prefer (I'd prefer USD or gems myself; makes no difference either or, really) then feel free to mail me your information whenever you'd like payment - but if you'd still prefer treasure, I'm good for that too. :) Just let me know!

Take your time and good luck with your school work! Thanks again!
@TinyHero Finished her up, along with the flower crown! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/03GtatA.png[/img][/center]
@TinyHero
Finished her up, along with the flower crown!
03GtatA.png
@Flutterbree Oh my goodness she is absolutely precious!! Thank you so much! ; A;

Feel free to PM me your payment information and I'll gladly send it over right away! :)

Also, is it too late to ask for a signature-size of the image too? (Linked to your thread, of course!) If it's any extra I'll gladly send that as well.
@Flutterbree Oh my goodness she is absolutely precious!! Thank you so much! ; A;

Feel free to PM me your payment information and I'll gladly send it over right away! :)

Also, is it too late to ask for a signature-size of the image too? (Linked to your thread, of course!) If it's any extra I'll gladly send that as well.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 113 114