Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NOC NOC (who's there?) [CLOSED/INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
@Kassinator

Hey, I made a request on page 108 and was put on the ping list but I don't seem to be on there now. Did I get skipped or am I just looking at the wrong list? Thanks
@Kassinator

Hey, I made a request on page 108 and was put on the ping list but I don't seem to be on there now. Did I get skipped or am I just looking at the wrong list? Thanks
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@Kassinator (These are adorable! ^^) [color=teal] [b]Username: SoulLugia11[/b] [b]Left/Right: Left[/b] [b]Size: Bio[/b] [b]Special Requests: None[/b] [b]Payment Type: Treasure[/b] [b]Pic of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28067246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280673/28067246_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [/color]
@Kassinator (These are adorable! ^^)

Username: SoulLugia11
Left/Right: Left
Size: Bio
Special Requests: None
Payment Type: Treasure
Pic of Dragon:
28067246_350.png

xk7ymDQ.png
@Jinkx I'm so sorry, it's very possible you were missed. Thanks for the catch! I'll add you to the list according to your post date. Honestly I'm having a hard time working on these, so I might put them back on hold. You'll be notified if that happens for sure though.

@SoulLugia11
I'll add you to the list as well, but please read the message just above as a heads up. Thank you so much for your interest!
@Jinkx I'm so sorry, it's very possible you were missed. Thanks for the catch! I'll add you to the list according to your post date. Honestly I'm having a hard time working on these, so I might put them back on hold. You'll be notified if that happens for sure though.

@SoulLugia11
I'll add you to the list as well, but please read the message just above as a heads up. Thank you so much for your interest!
@Kittywolf 50k means 50,000 treasure so if someone tells you they're selling an adoptable for 30k or 30kt, they mean 30,000 treasure. If someone says 35g they're referring to 35 gems.

I'm actually going to put these adoptables on hold for a bit, I'm having trouble doing them because of IRL things. I'd be happy to add you to the list though in case I open these back up!
@Kittywolf 50k means 50,000 treasure so if someone tells you they're selling an adoptable for 30k or 30kt, they mean 30,000 treasure. If someone says 35g they're referring to 35 gems.

I'm actually going to put these adoptables on hold for a bit, I'm having trouble doing them because of IRL things. I'd be happy to add you to the list though in case I open these back up!
@Kassinator Hi! It's been a while since I've poked my head in here and I would really like to order some new nocs once this open! If at all possible!
@Kassinator Hi! It's been a while since I've poked my head in here and I would really like to order some new nocs once this open! If at all possible!
Z7cgb70.png
@Kassinator Oh my, these adopts are soo cute! I hope IRL gives you a bit of a break and lets you open this back up again! If that does happen could I please be put on a pinglist for openings? :3 Hope all is well!!
@Kassinator Oh my, these adopts are soo cute! I hope IRL gives you a bit of a break and lets you open this back up again! If that does happen could I please be put on a pinglist for openings? :3 Hope all is well!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114