Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Big Screen Adoptables ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@EarthPrincess Order confirmed! Total is 50k. nn
@EarthPrincess Order confirmed! Total is 50k. nn
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@Wyndbain
I like your jib's cut but I don't go for skydancers! Please ping me when wildclaws are available!
@Wyndbain
I like your jib's cut but I don't go for skydancers! Please ping me when wildclaws are available!
@Culex Added to ping list! nn
@Culex Added to ping list! nn
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@EarthPrincess Sorry for the delay, but here she is. :3 [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b379/wyndbainpage/BigScreenAdopts/6534483_zps176748ca.png[/img]
@EarthPrincess Sorry for the delay, but here she is. :3

6534483_zps176748ca.png
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@Wyndbain Ahh, thank you! She's so pretty!
@Wyndbain Ahh, thank you! She's so pretty!
aaaaaaaaa xJN1MIT.gif sVmMMzN.gif
@Wyndbain Are you still offering these? If so... [i]Dragon Link/Image:[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2050050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20501/2050050_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Background:[/i] [b]As for this, do you need a description? An example?[/b] [i]Apparel:[/i] [b]As much as possible[/b] [i]Screen Text:[/i] [b]None[/b] [i]Payment Method:[/i] [b]Treasure[/b] [i]Size:[/i] [b]All[/b] [i]Image Grain:[/i] [b]N[/b]
@Wyndbain Are you still offering these? If so...

Dragon Link/Image:
2050050_350.png

Background: As for this, do you need a description? An example?
Apparel: As much as possible
Screen Text: None
Payment Method: Treasure
Size: All
Image Grain: N
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@Wyndbain

These are so cool! If I had a skydancer I was really fond of, I'd ask you to make one for him, but sadly I don't :c
Could you please ping me when new breeds become available though? C: I'd be particularly interested in buying one when you come out with coatls~
@Wyndbain

These are so cool! If I had a skydancer I was really fond of, I'd ask you to make one for him, but sadly I don't :c
Could you please ping me when new breeds become available though? C: I'd be particularly interested in buying one when you come out with coatls~
Formerly Sighanide~
@Wyndbain Dragon Link/Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1979724] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19798/1979724_350.png[/img] [/url] Background: Ocean Apparel: Just Birdskull Necklace Payment Method: Treasure Screen Text: None Large Image Grain: N
@Wyndbain
Dragon Link/Image:
1979724_350.png

Background: Ocean
Apparel: Just Birdskull Necklace
Payment Method: Treasure
Screen Text: None
Large
Image Grain: N
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
@DragonLynx Of course. :3

For the background, I have three options available: Sky | Ocean | Night, you can click those to see the examples. I just need to know which one you want for the adoptable.

As for the apparel-
Helmet: 6k | Wing Guard: 6k | Birdskull Necklace: 4k
Bracers: 2k (partially visible, but they do show up)
Chest Guard: 8k | Greaves: 3k | Steel Belt: 6k
Wing Bangles: Complimentary! :D They're so small and only two show on the adopt anyway.
Linen Chest Wrap: 4k | Ornate Necklace: 5k | Linen Leg Wraps: 2k

I believe that's everything that can be visible on the adoptable. So the total in treasure for everything would be: 96,000. Just let me know if you want to make any adjustments to the order. Other than that, it's an order confirmed and if you're fine with it you can send the payment and I can get started. :3

@Sighanide Certainly! You've been added to the ping list.

@Glare Order confirmed! The total in treasure with the birdskull necklace will be 54,000.
@DragonLynx Of course. :3

For the background, I have three options available: Sky | Ocean | Night, you can click those to see the examples. I just need to know which one you want for the adoptable.

As for the apparel-
Helmet: 6k | Wing Guard: 6k | Birdskull Necklace: 4k
Bracers: 2k (partially visible, but they do show up)
Chest Guard: 8k | Greaves: 3k | Steel Belt: 6k
Wing Bangles: Complimentary! :D They're so small and only two show on the adopt anyway.
Linen Chest Wrap: 4k | Ornate Necklace: 5k | Linen Leg Wraps: 2k

I believe that's everything that can be visible on the adoptable. So the total in treasure for everything would be: 96,000. Just let me know if you want to make any adjustments to the order. Other than that, it's an order confirmed and if you're fine with it you can send the payment and I can get started. :3

@Sighanide Certainly! You've been added to the ping list.

@Glare Order confirmed! The total in treasure with the birdskull necklace will be 54,000.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@Wyndbain Ping me as breeds and genes are added? This looks super-cool, but I'm not attached enough to any of my skydancers yet to buy one.
@Wyndbain Ping me as breeds and genes are added? This looks super-cool, but I'm not attached enough to any of my skydancers yet to buy one.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10