Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 397 398 399 400 401 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
hello there!
I'd like to place my first order! hope i did everything right :)

Image width:
200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):
Type 2 - Black (with a hint of purple/blue?) - A2
Substrate:
Black Pumice
Structural Elements:
N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):
Aether Cherry, Upright - Spring - Windblown
Plants:
5x Glow Mushroom
5x Subterranean Clover (with clover flowers)
Creatures:
1 Owlet (recolor to dark purple)
3 Small Butterfly Meal Moth (recolor to purple/black, to match the shadow fragments)
Decorations:
2x Shadow Fragment (1x large, 1x small)
1x Shadow Runestone (the stone a little darker, to match the fragments)
1x (2-3) Moonglow Thorn Pieces
1x Semi-Precious Gem Arrangements (i'd like some scattered Onyx, Rosy Gypsum and Pink Chalcedony Gemstones. would the payment below work for that?)

Placement Directions:
Cherry Tree in the middle pot. Owlet sitting in the Tree. Shadow Runestone near the Tree Trunk.
... the rest is up to you :) whatever you think looks good!

Payment:
10x Iron Ore
1x Aether Cherries
1x Wind element familiar
50x Glow Mushroom
50x Subterranean Clover
15x Sakura Owlet
15x Meal Moth
5x Janustrap Root
5x Onyx
5x Rosy Gypsum
5x Pink Chalcedony

Single Configuration: 15k
Custom Hue Shifts: 3x 2.5kt
Substrate Black Pumice: 1kt
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment: 2x 2.5kt
Shadow Runestone: 5kt
Moonglow Thorn pieces: 5kt
Semi-Precious Gem Arrangements: 5kt

I think the 50kt discount from the Cherry Tree covers all Treasure costs?
if not, let me know and i'll add it.
& i hope the recolors are not too much to ask for >_< ~ Thank You! ♥
@miirshroom
hello there!
I'd like to place my first order! hope i did everything right :)

Image width:
200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):
Type 2 - Black (with a hint of purple/blue?) - A2
Substrate:
Black Pumice
Structural Elements:
N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):
Aether Cherry, Upright - Spring - Windblown
Plants:
5x Glow Mushroom
5x Subterranean Clover (with clover flowers)
Creatures:
1 Owlet (recolor to dark purple)
3 Small Butterfly Meal Moth (recolor to purple/black, to match the shadow fragments)
Decorations:
2x Shadow Fragment (1x large, 1x small)
1x Shadow Runestone (the stone a little darker, to match the fragments)
1x (2-3) Moonglow Thorn Pieces
1x Semi-Precious Gem Arrangements (i'd like some scattered Onyx, Rosy Gypsum and Pink Chalcedony Gemstones. would the payment below work for that?)

Placement Directions:
Cherry Tree in the middle pot. Owlet sitting in the Tree. Shadow Runestone near the Tree Trunk.
... the rest is up to you :) whatever you think looks good!

Payment:
10x Iron Ore
1x Aether Cherries
1x Wind element familiar
50x Glow Mushroom
50x Subterranean Clover
15x Sakura Owlet
15x Meal Moth
5x Janustrap Root
5x Onyx
5x Rosy Gypsum
5x Pink Chalcedony

Single Configuration: 15k
Custom Hue Shifts: 3x 2.5kt
Substrate Black Pumice: 1kt
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment: 2x 2.5kt
Shadow Runestone: 5kt
Moonglow Thorn pieces: 5kt
Semi-Precious Gem Arrangements: 5kt

I think the 50kt discount from the Cherry Tree covers all Treasure costs?
if not, let me know and i'll add it.
& i hope the recolors are not too much to ask for >_< ~ Thank You! ♥

she/her | 26 | FR+9

Hatchery

Wishlist

gDklgam.gif 1624_200px_nereya_by_miirshroom-dchqkq6.png
@Godiva yup, I uploaded copies of all of the planters to Tumblr. Yours should be one of the top two in this post: link

@Bloodmaw Your cost is:
15 x Maple Seed
1 x Charged Duneberry
30 x Stellaria Media
3 x Oasis Songbird
15 x Writhing Treesnake
Normally there would be a treasure cost of 35kt for the planter & fragment, but payment with a Charged Duneberry gives a discount of 50kt, so you'd only need to pay with the items. Also, payment is upfront and rather than a preview, I'll drop off your order in thread and if you have changes you'd like made at that point I'd be happy to make them.

@Nereya yep, everything looks good! The cherry does cover all treasure costs and I should be able to make those recolours easily enough. Feel free to send payment when ready!

*bippity boppity boop*
@Godiva yup, I uploaded copies of all of the planters to Tumblr. Yours should be one of the top two in this post: link

@Bloodmaw Your cost is:
15 x Maple Seed
1 x Charged Duneberry
30 x Stellaria Media
3 x Oasis Songbird
15 x Writhing Treesnake
Normally there would be a treasure cost of 35kt for the planter & fragment, but payment with a Charged Duneberry gives a discount of 50kt, so you'd only need to pay with the items. Also, payment is upfront and rather than a preview, I'll drop off your order in thread and if you have changes you'd like made at that point I'd be happy to make them.

@Nereya yep, everything looks good! The cherry does cover all treasure costs and I should be able to make those recolours easily enough. Feel free to send payment when ready!

*bippity boppity boop*
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 250px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] N/A [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2957407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29575/2957407_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

Image width: 250px
Specific Item requests: N/A
Theme Directions: N/A
Dragon Image:
2957407_350.png
It was there, thank you so much!!
It was there, thank you so much!!
U58SZuw.png
@miirshroom

hey! not sure if you have slots open, can i place an order?
@miirshroom

hey! not sure if you have slots open, can i place an order?
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] pots, roses, birch (flower or spring version?), horn coral [b]Theme Directions:[/b] N/A [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34899936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349000/34899936_350.png[/img] [/url] ---------------------------------------------------- [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] roses, petunia, semi-precious gem pile, pots [b]Theme Directions:[/b] N/A [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24364017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243641/24364017_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: pots, roses, birch (flower or spring version?), horn coral
Dragon Image:

34899936_350.png

Specific Item requests: roses, petunia, semi-precious gem pile, pots
Dragon Image:

24364017_350.png
1122lulua.gif
@miirshroom

Image width: 200 px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Magenta - N/A
Substrate: Blue Quartz
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Paper Birch - Starwood Night - N/A) x1
Plants: Lucky Star clover x5, Bloody Snapdragon x1
Creatures: Fallout Whisper x1
Decorations: Semi-precious pile (pastel) x1, Blue Quartz x1
Placement Directions: Put the tree to the right. The snapdragon should be on the far right. On the left side, put the blue quartz. Slightly off center, closer to the quartz, put the semi-precious pile of gems. The butterfly should be flying somewhere between the pile and the quartz. The clover should cover most of the planter and I would like it if there were a couple of clover flowers peeking out.

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Cyan - N/A
Substrate: Brown Clay
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Prickly Pear- Fruiting - N/A) x1
Plants: Desert Scrub x3, Stonewatch Scrub x3
Creatures: Charged Lemming x1
Decorations: Copper spire (big) x1 + Wire coil x1, Copper spire (small) x1, Banded Ironstone x3, Lightning arc x1
Placement Directions: Put the cactus on the middle left. On the far right, put the big spire. Close to the cactus, but not in the center, put the small spire. Put one desert flatblade in between the big spire and the edge of the planter. Put another flatblade in front of the left side of the cactus. Spread around the scrub and ironstones so they look organic. The lemming should chill somewhere beneath the lightning arc between the two spires.

The totals:
Bonsai 1
Ripple conch x10, Birch Logs x10, Lucky Star x50, Bloody Snapdragon x10, Fallout Whisper x15, Blue Quartz x10, Celestine x10

Bonsai 2
Fluted Conch x10, Prickly Pear x5, Stonewatch Scrub x30, Desert Scrub x30, Banded Ironstone x20, Charged Tungsten x2, Chrome Laser Head x10, Coppercoil segment x20(?)

I'm using a lemming so even though the cost altogether is 28,000T, I'm not paying anything is how I understand it.
@miirshroom

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Magenta - N/A
Substrate: Blue Quartz
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Paper Birch - Starwood Night - N/A) x1
Plants: Lucky Star clover x5, Bloody Snapdragon x1
Creatures: Fallout Whisper x1
Decorations: Semi-precious pile (pastel) x1, Blue Quartz x1
Placement Directions: Put the tree to the right. The snapdragon should be on the far right. On the left side, put the blue quartz. Slightly off center, closer to the quartz, put the semi-precious pile of gems. The butterfly should be flying somewhere between the pile and the quartz. The clover should cover most of the planter and I would like it if there were a couple of clover flowers peeking out.

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Cyan - N/A
Substrate: Brown Clay
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Prickly Pear- Fruiting - N/A) x1
Plants: Desert Scrub x3, Stonewatch Scrub x3
Creatures: Charged Lemming x1
Decorations: Copper spire (big) x1 + Wire coil x1, Copper spire (small) x1, Banded Ironstone x3, Lightning arc x1
Placement Directions: Put the cactus on the middle left. On the far right, put the big spire. Close to the cactus, but not in the center, put the small spire. Put one desert flatblade in between the big spire and the edge of the planter. Put another flatblade in front of the left side of the cactus. Spread around the scrub and ironstones so they look organic. The lemming should chill somewhere beneath the lightning arc between the two spires.

The totals:
Bonsai 1
Ripple conch x10, Birch Logs x10, Lucky Star x50, Bloody Snapdragon x10, Fallout Whisper x15, Blue Quartz x10, Celestine x10

Bonsai 2
Fluted Conch x10, Prickly Pear x5, Stonewatch Scrub x30, Desert Scrub x30, Banded Ironstone x20, Charged Tungsten x2, Chrome Laser Head x10, Coppercoil segment x20(?)

I'm using a lemming so even though the cost altogether is 28,000T, I'm not paying anything is how I understand it.
@miirshroom

Hi there! :3 Just curious, I placed my orders a while ago on page 388 and was dropping in to see where I stand on the list since it's been a bit, which is fine, but I don't see my name at all. :0 I just wanted to make sure I didn't get skipped or missed. :P
@miirshroom

Hi there! :3 Just curious, I placed my orders a while ago on page 388 and was dropping in to see where I stand on the list since it's been a bit, which is fine, but I don't see my name at all. :0 I just wanted to make sure I didn't get skipped or missed. :P
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@miirshroom my first time ordering! excited to see what you come up with! [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] snapdragon(s), bamboo cluster(if it fits, your call), shadow column (a least one double, single columns welcome if it looks good), leaf and/or flower bonsais only-your choice (aka no fruit/cacti) [b]Theme Directions:[/b] No real theme, just matching his colors & the aesthetic he holds [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=861772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8618/861772_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- if i could have one thing, it'd be the water on his wings spilling over the jar/planter/pot...though i'm unsure if that'd be a possible edition, if not i totally understand! (sorry if it says so, i have a hard time processing all that information ahah) with that i should be sending over 315kt? let me know if that's right and i'll send it over asap, just want to be sure before i do!
@miirshroom
my first time ordering! excited to see what you come up with!

Specific Item requests: snapdragon(s), bamboo cluster(if it fits, your call), shadow column (a least one double, single columns welcome if it looks good), leaf and/or flower bonsais only-your choice (aka no fruit/cacti)
Theme Directions: No real theme, just matching his colors & the aesthetic he holds
Dragon Image:

861772_350.png

if i could have one thing, it'd be the water on his wings spilling over the jar/planter/pot...though i'm unsure if that'd be a possible edition, if not i totally understand! (sorry if it says so, i have a hard time processing all that information ahah)

with that i should be sending over 315kt? let me know if that's right and i'll send it over asap, just want to be sure before i do!
69-A78-F45-66-F3-4110-8270-E40-F5220-AB46.pngA86-F3-CC9-5-AFC-466-F-858-B-34-FD42-C53-C2-A.pngC38-C5765-FAD4-4-CE0-9-F81-A608-F4-EFFA60.png70-DF89-E3-E394-4067-B7-D9-3-B556-BD239-F9.png
@miirshroom I finally decided to get a tree! They're so very pretty! [b]Image width:200[/b] [b]Planter:[/b] (- White - ) [b]Substrate:Normal dark brown dirt or whatever you recommend with the theme[/b] N/A [b]Structural Elements:None[/b] [b]Bonsai :[/b](Juniper - Spring - none) [b]Plants:[/b]Speckled petunia and Madame Snapdragons [b]Creatures:[/b] Olive sea snake and blue bandit [b]Decorations:[/b] White quartz [b]Placement Directions:[/b] My dragon and my clan are very animal friendly.The tree on the left with the snake coiled overhanging the planter edge on the right. The blue bandit turtle facing the snake and the White quartz under the tree. I really dont know where to put the rest of the plants. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41746194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417462/41746194_350.png[/img] [/url] So total I'm assuming its 350 gems, 15x Redwood kinglings, Olive Sea snake 10x, Blue bandit 10x, Speckled petunia 10x, and Madame Snapdragons 10x.
@miirshroom I finally decided to get a tree! They're so very pretty!
Image width:200
Planter: (- White - )
Substrate:Normal dark brown dirt or whatever you recommend with the theme N/A
Structural Elements:None
Bonsai :(Juniper - Spring - none)
Plants:Speckled petunia and Madame Snapdragons
Creatures: Olive sea snake and blue bandit
Decorations: White quartz
Placement Directions: My dragon and my clan are very animal friendly.The tree on the left with the snake coiled overhanging the planter edge on the right. The blue bandit turtle facing the snake and the White quartz under the tree. I really dont know where to put the rest of the plants.

Dragon Image:
41746194_350.png

So total I'm assuming its 350 gems, 15x Redwood kinglings, Olive Sea snake 10x, Blue bandit 10x, Speckled petunia 10x, and Madame Snapdragons 10x.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngTILLVALHALLA|She/Hertumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 397 398 399 400 401 ... 493 494