Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
Thank you. :D Sending stuff.
@miirshroom
Thank you. :D Sending stuff.
@miirshroom oh my goodness, they are absolutely beautiful as usual!! Thank you so much for the effort you put into these!!
@miirshroom oh my goodness, they are absolutely beautiful as usual!! Thank you so much for the effort you put into these!!
vUQXNaO.png

mer
fr +3

XsyYMAb.png
@miirshroom
Image width: 300px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Orange - 300px
Substrate: Brown clay
Structural Elements: Large Trellis 1 (Ash)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Potash Peach - Upright - Windblown), (White cherry - Cascade - Windblown), (Large Specialty Rose Bush - Climbing Trellis - Yellow Roses & White leaves)
Plants: 1x Tundra Cactus
Creatures: 1x Common Sparrow (flying), 1x Cabbage Butterfly
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Whatever you think looks best, please-!

(The total would be: 10x Impure Sacridite, 10x Sanded Ash Plank, 1x Potash Peach, 1x Over-ripe Cherry, 4x Withered Roses, 10x Tundra Cactus, 10x Cabbage Butterfly, 10x Common Sparrow + Wind familiar + 36K treasure, correct? I also noticed the discount for the cherry bonsais but I'm not sure how that effects my order.)
@miirshroom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Orange - 300px
Substrate: Brown clay
Structural Elements: Large Trellis 1 (Ash)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Potash Peach - Upright - Windblown), (White cherry - Cascade - Windblown), (Large Specialty Rose Bush - Climbing Trellis - Yellow Roses & White leaves)
Plants: 1x Tundra Cactus
Creatures: 1x Common Sparrow (flying), 1x Cabbage Butterfly
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Whatever you think looks best, please-!

(The total would be: 10x Impure Sacridite, 10x Sanded Ash Plank, 1x Potash Peach, 1x Over-ripe Cherry, 4x Withered Roses, 10x Tundra Cactus, 10x Cabbage Butterfly, 10x Common Sparrow + Wind familiar + 36K treasure, correct? I also noticed the discount for the cherry bonsais but I'm not sure how that effects my order.)
1614_300px_virg0_by_miirshroom-dcgsck6.png
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 250 px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] [indent](Miniature Potash Peach - Spring - Windblown) (Tortoiseshell Bamboo - Spring) Light Runestone Boxer Mantis BEES (White Lace Honeybee)[/indent] [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Hello! I'd really like a box based on my avatar dragon, Bii ^^ I want it to be very light, and spring-themed. Very grassy maybe? Just whatever you think would look best! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38581751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385818/38581751_350.png[/img] [/url] Final price should be 305kt + the mantis ^^ also! may I be added to the general pinglist please?
@miirshroom
Image width: 250 px
Specific Item requests:
(Miniature Potash Peach - Spring - Windblown)
(Tortoiseshell Bamboo - Spring)
Light Runestone
Boxer Mantis
BEES (White Lace Honeybee)
Theme Directions: Hello! I'd really like a box based on my avatar dragon, Bii ^^ I want it to be very light, and spring-themed. Very grassy maybe? Just whatever you think would look best!
Dragon Image:
38581751_350.png

Final price should be 305kt + the mantis ^^
also! may I be added to the general pinglist please?
@miirshroom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black - 300px
Substrate: White clay
Structural Elements: 2 shadow flight columns (double, with beam, components artist's choice)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (White Pine - Shimmering Pine) + (Specialty Rose Bush - Black with White Leaves)
Plants: Full ground cover of Shade Grass
Creatures: 1 leucistic crow on the bonsai; 1 nightwing bat flying; 2 cave geckos on substrate
Decorations: 1 shadow runestone; 3 small crow skulls; 1 large blackened ribcage; moonglow thorn pieces
Placement Directions: i'd like the moonglow thorns on the columns please, but otherwise whatever looks best to you!

total price: 31kt + 10x depleted sacridite, 10x shadowbinder's tears, 10x pine logs, 2x wilting rose, 10x sea grass, 10x leucistic crow, 10x nightwing bat, 20x cave gecko, 1x shadow runestone, 10x sparrow skull, 10x cracked blackened ribcage, and 5x janustrap root
@miirshroom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black - 300px
Substrate: White clay
Structural Elements: 2 shadow flight columns (double, with beam, components artist's choice)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (White Pine - Shimmering Pine) + (Specialty Rose Bush - Black with White Leaves)
Plants: Full ground cover of Shade Grass
Creatures: 1 leucistic crow on the bonsai; 1 nightwing bat flying; 2 cave geckos on substrate
Decorations: 1 shadow runestone; 3 small crow skulls; 1 large blackened ribcage; moonglow thorn pieces
Placement Directions: i'd like the moonglow thorns on the columns please, but otherwise whatever looks best to you!

total price: 31kt + 10x depleted sacridite, 10x shadowbinder's tears, 10x pine logs, 2x wilting rose, 10x sea grass, 10x leucistic crow, 10x nightwing bat, 20x cave gecko, 1x shadow runestone, 10x sparrow skull, 10x cracked blackened ribcage, and 5x janustrap root
x
zB19SBJ.pngaLYt9SL.pnge3ynFWM.png
tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.png
xx
[center]@Morigan @Munohs @gravehound Payments received and added to queue! @VIRG0 Order looks good if you'd like to send payment, and because you are including two cherries that's a discount of up to 100k treasure, so your order will require no treasure cost! @ShadowWolf [i]Moon catching the blooms // Their colours washed out by night // Luminous and pale[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/14d4/f/2018/141/6/8/1562_100px_shadowwolf_by_miirshroom-dcc72wu.png[/img] @Nethke [i]Stones at the shrine // Arranged with care // While sombre hymns // Float through the air[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b13e/f/2018/141/a/c/1563_100px_nethke_by_miirshroom-dcc72x0.png[/img] @Pteropoda [i]A bright twist of green // Between the scattered boneyard // And mold bleeding red[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/206d/f/2018/141/f/4/1564_100px_pteropoda_by_miirshroom-dcc72xk.png[/img] @Foxmeow [i]Treading snowy tracks // The white hares look with caution // As the wind dies down[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b008/f/2018/141/8/5/1566_200px_foxmeow_by_miirshroom-dcc72y9.png[/img] [size=2]...zzzZZZzzz...zzzZZZzzz...[/size][/center]
@Morigan @Munohs @gravehound Payments received and added to queue!

@VIRG0 Order looks good if you'd like to send payment, and because you are including two cherries that's a discount of up to 100k treasure, so your order will require no treasure cost!

@ShadowWolf
Moon catching the blooms //
Their colours washed out by night //
Luminous and pale

1562_100px_shadowwolf_by_miirshroom-dcc72wu.png

@Nethke
Stones at the shrine //
Arranged with care //
While sombre hymns //
Float through the air

1563_100px_nethke_by_miirshroom-dcc72x0.png

@Pteropoda
A bright twist of green //
Between the scattered boneyard //
And mold bleeding red

1564_100px_pteropoda_by_miirshroom-dcc72xk.png

@Foxmeow
Treading snowy tracks //
The white hares look with caution //
As the wind dies down

1566_200px_foxmeow_by_miirshroom-dcc72y9.png

...zzzZZZzzz...zzzZZZzzz...
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Beautiful! <3 Thank you so much!
@miirshroom
Beautiful! <3 Thank you so much!
AFSnGTd.png ShadowWolf2000.gif
S H A D O W W O L F
FR +3
.....................................................................sfox-17291-19_18_24_11_2_2_27_4.png
[center]@miirshroom Hi there, I'd like to upgrade my planter here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/g7f2oo0.png[/img] [b]Image width:[/b] 200 into a 300px [b]Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):[/b] {Type 1 - black (could you match it more with the colors of either the columns or the crow?) - 300px} [b]Substrate:[/b] Crystal Quartz [b]Structural Elements:[/b] 1 triple black column configuration column A/B/A, Beam 1 1 single black column A all have pedestal Z. [b]Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):[/b] 4x{Paper Birch - Starwood Night - Windblown} (like the bonsais above, not entirely blue and more towards an indigo hue) [b]Plants:[/b] short shade grass behind substrate (6 or 7 clumps, just enough to barely cover the planter) ground-cover Subterranean Clover, 2 clumps jutting out of the planter (Is it possible to make a more 'Starwood Strand' version of them? Not necessarily a whole new version, even though I would prefer that, but a hue shift is also fine.) [b]Creatures:[/b] 1 Crow, profile view [b]Decorations:[/b] 2 runestones, 1 Shadow, 1 Arcane grey balanced stones, multi-leg large 3 black basalt spires 2 Quartz Crystals [b]Placement Directions:[/b] For the triple columns, I'd like it to be placed tending toward the left side of the planter, the single at the other side and the balanced stones nearer to the middle of the planter. Like the previous planter, the shadow and arcane runestones should be at the edges of the image outside the planter on either side. The four starwood birches should all lean toward the balanced stones, like a forest path or something of the sort and the crow should generally be on the ride side of the planter facing left. You can place the rest as you see fit :) I'm going for a more clean planter which is not overcrowded with plants, so if you think it is too crowded, feel free to drop a basalt spire or quartz crystal or add less grass so that the substrate is more visible. Well, if I'm correct, it should be: [b]24.5kt 15xLava Stalactite 20xBirch Logs 20xSea grass 10xSubterranean Clover 10xTraprock 20xCrystal Quartz[/b] and more for the customizations if need be. Thank you![/center]
@miirshroom
Hi there, I'd like to upgrade my planter here:
g7f2oo0.png

Image width: 200 into a 300px

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): {Type 1 - black (could you match it more with the colors of either the columns or the crow?) - 300px}

Substrate: Crystal Quartz

Structural Elements: 1 triple black column configuration column A/B/A, Beam 1
1 single black column A
all have pedestal Z.

Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): 4x{Paper Birch - Starwood Night - Windblown} (like the bonsais above, not entirely blue and more towards an indigo hue)

Plants: short shade grass behind substrate (6 or 7 clumps, just enough to barely cover the planter)
ground-cover Subterranean Clover, 2 clumps jutting out of the planter (Is it possible to make a more 'Starwood Strand' version of them? Not necessarily a whole new version, even though I would prefer that, but a hue shift is also fine.)

Creatures: 1 Crow, profile view

Decorations: 2 runestones, 1 Shadow, 1 Arcane
grey balanced stones, multi-leg large
3 black basalt spires
2 Quartz Crystals

Placement Directions: For the triple columns, I'd like it to be placed tending toward the left side of the planter, the single at the other side and the balanced stones nearer to the middle of the planter. Like the previous planter, the shadow and arcane runestones should be at the edges of the image outside the planter on either side. The four starwood birches should all lean toward the balanced stones, like a forest path or something of the sort and the crow should generally be on the ride side of the planter facing left. You can place the rest as you see fit :)
I'm going for a more clean planter which is not overcrowded with plants, so if you think it is too crowded, feel free to drop a basalt spire or quartz crystal or add less grass so that the substrate is more visible.

Well, if I'm correct, it should be:
24.5kt
15xLava Stalactite
20xBirch Logs
20xSea grass
10xSubterranean Clover
10xTraprock
20xCrystal Quartz

and more for the customizations if need be. Thank you!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@miirshroom
may I be added to the General and Special Events pinglists please?
thanks!
@miirshroom
may I be added to the General and Special Events pinglists please?
thanks!
1610_100px_plantaera_by_miirshroom-dcgsi8m.png
@miirshroom
hi! ♥ if you're still open, i'd like to place an order. for this pixel, i'd love an overall dusty, earthy theme with less saturation but a few pops of colour, if you need to recolour any items to fit (if you could give the quartz in particular more of an orange/yellow undertone, that'd be great!)

Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): type 2 - painted - A4
Substrate: default is fine!
Structural Elements: limestone double columns in B with top beam 4 and pedestals Z
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): trident maple - autumn (yellow/orange; whichever looks best to you) - windblown
Plants: golden grass, moss, clover, dayglo thresh
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: 1x light runestone, 1x light fragment, scattered legbones
Placement Directions: grass, mosses, and clover can be dotted around and overhanging the pots as you see fit - i'd love quite a bit of overhang though! the bonsai would be in the left pot, framed by grasses and with the crystal quartz just visible behind it. the columns should be in the middle pot but slightly off-centred and quite short, about half the size of the bonsai maybe? grasses and mosses freely cover the top beam. the light runestone can either be resting at the bottom of the tree or at the base of a column, whichever looks better to you, while the fragment occupies the right pot with the dayglo thresh clustering around behind it, and other grasses growing wildly around. if possible, please keep the fragment quite small too, so the tallest item in the pixel is the tree! only a few bits of bone should be glimpsed between the grasses throughout the planter, maybe more visible around the base of the columns?

i'm terrible at this so please let me know if i got anything wrong, but i think the final total is:
15kt base + 2.5kt (extra column) + 7.5kt (light runestone + fragment)
10x painted clay pot, 15x maple seed, 1x emerald webwing (familiar for windblown addition)
10x desert scrub, 10x arctic scrub, 10x clover, 10x dayglo thresh, 10x crystal quartz, 10x small legbones

and let me know when to send payment! ; w;
@miirshroom
hi! ♥ if you're still open, i'd like to place an order. for this pixel, i'd love an overall dusty, earthy theme with less saturation but a few pops of colour, if you need to recolour any items to fit (if you could give the quartz in particular more of an orange/yellow undertone, that'd be great!)

Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): type 2 - painted - A4
Substrate: default is fine!
Structural Elements: limestone double columns in B with top beam 4 and pedestals Z
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): trident maple - autumn (yellow/orange; whichever looks best to you) - windblown
Plants: golden grass, moss, clover, dayglo thresh
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: 1x light runestone, 1x light fragment, scattered legbones
Placement Directions: grass, mosses, and clover can be dotted around and overhanging the pots as you see fit - i'd love quite a bit of overhang though! the bonsai would be in the left pot, framed by grasses and with the crystal quartz just visible behind it. the columns should be in the middle pot but slightly off-centred and quite short, about half the size of the bonsai maybe? grasses and mosses freely cover the top beam. the light runestone can either be resting at the bottom of the tree or at the base of a column, whichever looks better to you, while the fragment occupies the right pot with the dayglo thresh clustering around behind it, and other grasses growing wildly around. if possible, please keep the fragment quite small too, so the tallest item in the pixel is the tree! only a few bits of bone should be glimpsed between the grasses throughout the planter, maybe more visible around the base of the columns?

i'm terrible at this so please let me know if i got anything wrong, but i think the final total is:
15kt base + 2.5kt (extra column) + 7.5kt (light runestone + fragment)
10x painted clay pot, 15x maple seed, 1x emerald webwing (familiar for windblown addition)
10x desert scrub, 10x arctic scrub, 10x clover, 10x dayglo thresh, 10x crystal quartz, 10x small legbones

and let me know when to send payment! ; w;
pix___miirshroom_by_velariore-dchep0e.png The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
1 2 ... 394 395 396 397 398 ... 493 494