Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 493 494
Hello! I would like to order a bonsai please!

Image width: 400px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Planter Dish - Basic Grey - Center
Substrate: White Clay
Structural Elements: None!
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Sugar Maple (spring), (Mini Potash Peach (spring), (White Pine, Shimmering) (white oak- spring) - no weather effects
Plants: Mycena Mushrooms X3, chickweed X2, clover X4, sweet grass X3
Creatures: Crow (standing), Bat (hanging), boxer mantis X2 , scale scarab X1 (flying) scale scarab X2 crawling
Decorations: white quartz, bird skulls (small), and a dead maple
Placement Directions: I really like how you design things! So maybe two trees closer together on the left, and the other two more evenly spaced? I'm horrible with design stuff... can the bat hang off the dead maple?
This should do it!! Sending you a PM shortly!!!
Hello! I would like to order a bonsai please!

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Planter Dish - Basic Grey - Center
Structural Elements: None!
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Sugar Maple (spring), (Mini Potash Peach (spring), (White Pine, Shimmering) (white oak- spring) - no weather effects
Plants: Mycena Mushrooms X3, chickweed X2, clover X4, sweet grass X3
Creatures: Crow (standing), Bat (hanging), boxer mantis X2 , scale scarab X1 (flying) scale scarab X2 crawling
Decorations: white quartz, bird skulls (small), and a dead maple
Placement Directions: I really like how you design things! So maybe two trees closer together on the left, and the other two more evenly spaced? I'm horrible with design stuff... can the bat hang off the dead maple?
This should do it!! Sending you a PM shortly!!!
C5V5o0z.png
@Selah yeah, I'm going to say that about 48 hours is good, after which your slot may be given up if there are other people waiting

@KairinRose yep, you sent payment! I typically don't start working on an order until receiving payment!

@Kookaburra While I do like kookaburras, that kind of recolour (i.e. changing patterns) is a bit beyond the scope of this shop - the closest bird would likely be a Magpie or Squall Seeker. Also, 400px width planters are not available for Artist's Choice, only 250 or under! Your second order looks good though - if you'd like to send payment for it I can add you to the list.

@argylion Payments received and added to queue

@AMSherwood Order looks good, and I have preemptively added you to the 400+ queue!
@Selah yeah, I'm going to say that about 48 hours is good, after which your slot may be given up if there are other people waiting

@KairinRose yep, you sent payment! I typically don't start working on an order until receiving payment!

@Kookaburra While I do like kookaburras, that kind of recolour (i.e. changing patterns) is a bit beyond the scope of this shop - the closest bird would likely be a Magpie or Squall Seeker. Also, 400px width planters are not available for Artist's Choice, only 250 or under! Your second order looks good though - if you'd like to send payment for it I can add you to the list.

@argylion Payments received and added to queue

@AMSherwood Order looks good, and I have preemptively added you to the 400+ queue!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom okay good haha -sweats-

i love the bonsai qwq i got it as a surprise for boyf and he loves it too! you captured the aesthetic perfectly ahhh <3 <3 <3

edit: he says ty too! and he screm (in a good way)
@miirshroom okay good haha -sweats-

i love the bonsai qwq i got it as a surprise for boyf and he loves it too! you captured the aesthetic perfectly ahhh <3 <3 <3

edit: he says ty too! and he screm (in a good way)
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@miirshroom okay! sorry about that- the first one will be 250 then, and magpies work just fine. assuming this is confirmed as okay, i'll send payment for both at once
@miirshroom okay! sorry about that- the first one will be 250 then, and magpies work just fine. assuming this is confirmed as okay, i'll send payment for both at once
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
@Kookaburra yep, sounds good! If you could also edit your post to reflect these changes for future reference that would be much appreciated!
@Kookaburra yep, sounds good! If you could also edit your post to reflect these changes for future reference that would be much appreciated!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

I've filled out an order but I feel the payment in treasure is, like I'm not adding something up right? Can you re-check me please?

Edit: I'm also heading to bed, so I'll send payment after work!
@miirshroom

I've filled out an order but I feel the payment in treasure is, like I'm not adding something up right? Can you re-check me please?

Edit: I'm also heading to bed, so I'll send payment after work!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@miirshroom

Thanks so much! I just got back on FR after a day away and this was such a nice thing to see!! It's gonna go into Heemi's Profile asap!
@miirshroom

Thanks so much! I just got back on FR after a day away and this was such a nice thing to see!! It's gonna go into Heemi's Profile asap!
IjC5EUm.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
@Miirshroom wow such pretty updates!

I'd like to place another order with you soon if there are slots open!
@Miirshroom wow such pretty updates!

I'd like to place another order with you soon if there are slots open!
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
They both look awesome, thank you!!
They both look awesome, thank you!!
1019.png 5iXiC8z.pngaC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png2zqBVe2.pngjA5A7gu.png
Buttons can be found here
@Miirshroom [quote][b]Image width:[/b] 400px [b]Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):[/b] Planter Dish - Green - N/A [b]Substrate:[/b] White Clay [b]Structural Elements:[/b] N/A [b]Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):[/b] (Juniper - Winter - N/A), (Silver Maple - Summer - Windblown), (Sugar Maple- Autumn: Orange - Windblown) [b]Plants:[/b] Sweet Grass (7 clumps enough for coverage?), Chickweed x2, Red Petunia x2 [b]Creatures:[/b] Zephyr Sparrow x3, Ruby-throated x2, Runic Pug Moth x 3 [b]Decorations:[/b] Wind Runestone x1, Bamboo x2, Spiral Pinwheel x2 [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Up to you. If I put in too much stuff lmk xD[/quote] If you wouldn't mind checking my math, that comes out to 41kt, 2 Jade, 15 Redwood Kindling, 30 Maple Leaf, 1 Wind Familiar, 70 Sweet Grass, 20 chickweed, 20 Petunia, 30 sparrows, 20 hummingbirds. 6 Moths (would it be possible to pay treasure instead of moths?), 10 bamboo clusters, 20 fins
@Miirshroom
Quote:
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Planter Dish - Green - N/A
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Juniper - Winter - N/A), (Silver Maple - Summer - Windblown), (Sugar Maple- Autumn: Orange - Windblown)
Plants: Sweet Grass (7 clumps enough for coverage?), Chickweed x2, Red Petunia x2
Creatures: Zephyr Sparrow x3, Ruby-throated x2, Runic Pug Moth x 3
Decorations: Wind Runestone x1, Bamboo x2, Spiral Pinwheel x2
Placement Directions: Up to you. If I put in too much stuff lmk xD

If you wouldn't mind checking my math, that comes out to

41kt, 2 Jade, 15 Redwood Kindling, 30 Maple Leaf, 1 Wind Familiar, 70 Sweet Grass, 20 chickweed, 20 Petunia, 30 sparrows, 20 hummingbirds. 6 Moths (would it be possible to pay treasure instead of moths?), 10 bamboo clusters, 20 fins
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
1 2 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 493 494