Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

I saw one of your planters in a signature recently and since then I've been dying to get one! Hopefully I went through the order form correctly, let me know if any of my calculations are wrong ;A;

Image width: 100px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black Sacridite
Substrate: Blue Quartz
Structural Elements: Single white column, B column with Z pedestal (no beam)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): N/A
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Clear Quartz Crystal, Labradorite Gem Pile
Placement Directions: Please put the quartz crystal more in the foreground than the column!

If I've done my math right, I should owe you:
*14.5kT
*10x depleted sacridite
*10x gypsum
*10x bluelipped thresh
*10x crystal quartz
*2x labradorite

Let me know if that's correct and I'll send it along! Thanks so much :D
@miirshroom

I saw one of your planters in a signature recently and since then I've been dying to get one! Hopefully I went through the order form correctly, let me know if any of my calculations are wrong ;A;

Image width: 100px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black Sacridite
Substrate: Blue Quartz
Structural Elements: Single white column, B column with Z pedestal (no beam)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): N/A
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Clear Quartz Crystal, Labradorite Gem Pile
Placement Directions: Please put the quartz crystal more in the foreground than the column!

If I've done my math right, I should owe you:
*14.5kT
*10x depleted sacridite
*10x gypsum
*10x bluelipped thresh
*10x crystal quartz
*2x labradorite

Let me know if that's correct and I'll send it along! Thanks so much :D
vUQXNaO.png

mer
fr +3

XsyYMAb.png
@miirshroom [b]Artist's Choice[/b] [b]Image width:[/b] 250 pixels [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A (up to the artist :P) [b]Theme Directions:[/b] The dragon is my clan's only gardener, she grows anything she can get her claws on, anything plant related really :). (she has a bio if you need) [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31426843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314269/31426843_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

Artist's Choice

Image width: 250 pixels
Specific Item requests: N/A (up to the artist :P)
Theme Directions: The dragon is my clan's only gardener, she grows anything she can get her claws on, anything plant related really :). (she has a bio if you need)
Dragon Image:
31426843_350.png
wxkj4.gif
@miishroom [b]Image width:[/b] 100 pixel [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] The clans fire witch and keeper of the hearth. Sh devoted her life to the flamecaller. Her nesting hole is filled with herbs of all kinds. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27173505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271736/27173505_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miishroom

Image width: 100 pixel
Specific Item requests: N/A
Theme Directions: The clans fire witch and keeper of the hearth. Sh devoted her life to the flamecaller. Her nesting hole is filled with herbs of all kinds.
Dragon Image:
27173505_350.png

V9l2dtF.png
@miishroom

just popped in to say thank you. the bonsai looks great and she's ok with the snake... lol. sorry for the late reply, but I think i missed the ping and then she was out of state in a competition, so couldn't ask her about the snake... anyway, looks so shadowy! thank you!!!

@GhostQueen13
@miishroom

just popped in to say thank you. the bonsai looks great and she's ok with the snake... lol. sorry for the late reply, but I think i missed the ping and then she was out of state in a competition, so couldn't ask her about the snake... anyway, looks so shadowy! thank you!!!

@GhostQueen13
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@miirshroom

Image Width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): type 1 - basic grey - n/a
Substrate: whichever goes best with everything else! i am willing to pay for either (i do hope this is an okay answer!)
Structural Elements: n/a
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): hemlock - no preference - n/a
Plants: star moss × 2, black tulip × 3
Creatures: wildwood owlet × 1, meal moth × 2, duskrat × 1
Decorations: large bird skull × 1
Placement Directions: none that i can think of!
@miirshroom

Image Width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): type 1 - basic grey - n/a
Substrate: whichever goes best with everything else! i am willing to pay for either (i do hope this is an okay answer!)
Structural Elements: n/a
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): hemlock - no preference - n/a
Plants: star moss × 2, black tulip × 3
Creatures: wildwood owlet × 1, meal moth × 2, duskrat × 1
Decorations: large bird skull × 1
Placement Directions: none that i can think of!
+19 FR time!3ULlQ2c.png
[center]@Tserin @HalOver9000 Orders received and added to queue! @Echoscries sure that's fine, I'll take updates any time no matter the size! Also just a note that in addition to whatever changes you request I'll probably update things like the quartz & thresh & ivy to the newer sprites at the same time! @Klytia Yep, your order looks good; if you'd like to send payment I'll add you to the queue! @Necromonger @Rarecinnimonroll Orders look good if you'd like to send payment @Reptilia [i]The air is still // And carries a chill // Snow covers the ground // Where slumbering plants are found[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2cba/f/2018/016/2/1/1432_250px_reptilia_by_miirshroom-dc09859.png[/img] @Cross [i]Fragrant on the breeze // Petals drift ethereal // To rest on mossy ground [/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4358/f/2018/015/2/d/1433_150px_cross_by_miirshroom-dc05p49.png[/img] [i]Magenta magic // Send forth crackling dark tendrils // And glittering gold dust[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2f42/f/2018/015/e/5/1434_150px_cross_by_miirshroom-dc05p4h.png[/img] [size=2]On the one hand, lots of snow means I have a harder time getting to and from work. But on the other hand, snow is really pretty... [/size][/center]
@Tserin @HalOver9000 Orders received and added to queue!

@Echoscries sure that's fine, I'll take updates any time no matter the size! Also just a note that in addition to whatever changes you request I'll probably update things like the quartz & thresh & ivy to the newer sprites at the same time!

@Klytia Yep, your order looks good; if you'd like to send payment I'll add you to the queue!

@Necromonger @Rarecinnimonroll Orders look good if you'd like to send payment

@Reptilia
The air is still //
And carries a chill //
Snow covers the ground //
Where slumbering plants are found

1432_250px_reptilia_by_miirshroom-dc09859.png

@Cross
Fragrant on the breeze //
Petals drift ethereal //
To rest on mossy ground

1433_150px_cross_by_miirshroom-dc05p49.png

Magenta magic //
Send forth crackling dark tendrils //
And glittering gold dust

1434_150px_cross_by_miirshroom-dc05p4h.png

On the one hand, lots of snow means I have a harder time getting to and from work. But on the other hand, snow is really pretty...
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom an artist's choice! [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] a bird and a flower of some sort- whatever you think fits best! [b]Theme Directions:[/b] something soft, not the wind aesthetic or nature aesthetic but something soft and cozy. soft greens. i don't have lore for him yet, i apologize! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35166028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351661/35166028_350.png[/img] [/url] 150g sent by message, correct? please tell me if i've done anything wrong after i've sent it!
@miirshroom

an artist's choice!

Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: a bird and a flower of some sort- whatever you think fits best!
Theme Directions: something soft, not the wind aesthetic or nature aesthetic but something soft and cozy. soft greens. i don't have lore for him yet, i apologize!
Dragon Image:
35166028_350.png

150g sent by message, correct? please tell me if i've done anything wrong after i've sent it!
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@miirshroom

i absolutely love it! and the poem is lovely, thank you so much! <3
@miirshroom

i absolutely love it! and the poem is lovely, thank you so much! <3
Dqegp8j.png
@miirshroom [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f91d64288372c228eea9b37f25b2455d/tumblr_oyp2lkUt0x1uisimlo9_400.png[/img] [b]Image width:[/b] Change from 300px to 500px unless it would look more fuller as a 400px [b]Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):[/b] Type 2 to a Type 1 & 2 Mix - Type 1 Magenta, pots same colours to be arrange in artist choice - 400px [b]Substrate:[/b] Rose Quartz [b]Structural Elements:[/b] Add large trellis number 1 in sanded birch [b]Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):[/b] (change autumn wisp fruit to spring windblown) (added windblown to starwood birch) (potash peach - spring - windblown) (crimson frost birch - starwood day - none) [b]Plants:[/b] specialty rose bush x2, star moss x3, glow mushroom x2, silvery ivy x2, bluelipped tresh x2 [b]Creatures:[/b] bog canary x1, frostbite hummingbird x2, nightwing bat hanging x1, dream waker x1, white cabbage butterfly x1 [b]Decorations:[/b] pastel gem pile x2, rose quartz x1, crystalspine spikes [b]Placement Directions:[/b] just do you, lemme know if it is too much for one planter tho. for confirmation before spending all the things;; [size=1]5,000 for update 5,000 for expantion 2,000 for rose quartz substrate 10,000 for two windblown trees 5,000 for large trellis 10,000 for rose bush 1x Ringlet Amphithere for windblown tree 4x Wilting Rose 10x Sanded Birch Plank for large trellis 10x Fluted Conch for basic magenta ceramic 15x Potash Peach for spring tree 15x Birch Twigs for starwood day 30x Star Moss 20x Glow Mushrooms 20x Silvery Ivy 20x Bluelipped Thresh 3x Bog Canary 30x Dustwing Hummingbird for frostbite hummingbird 10x Nightwing Bat 10x Dreamwaker 10x White Cabbage Butterfly 5x Rosy Gypsm for gem pile 10x Chrysoberyl 10x Rose Quartz 1x Psywurm for crystalspine[/size]
@miirshroom
tumblr_oyp2lkUt0x1uisimlo9_400.png
Image width: Change from 300px to 500px unless it would look more fuller as a 400px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 to a Type 1 & 2 Mix - Type 1 Magenta, pots same colours to be arrange in artist choice - 400px
Substrate: Rose Quartz
Structural Elements: Add large trellis number 1 in sanded birch
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (change autumn wisp fruit to spring windblown) (added windblown to starwood birch) (potash peach - spring - windblown) (crimson frost birch - starwood day - none)
Plants: specialty rose bush x2, star moss x3, glow mushroom x2, silvery ivy x2, bluelipped tresh x2
Creatures: bog canary x1, frostbite hummingbird x2, nightwing bat hanging x1, dream waker x1, white cabbage butterfly x1
Decorations: pastel gem pile x2, rose quartz x1, crystalspine spikes
Placement Directions: just do you, lemme know if it is too much for one planter tho.

for confirmation before spending all the things;;
5,000 for update
5,000 for expantion
2,000 for rose quartz substrate
10,000 for two windblown trees
5,000 for large trellis
10,000 for rose bush
1x Ringlet Amphithere for windblown tree
4x Wilting Rose
10x Sanded Birch Plank for large trellis
10x Fluted Conch for basic magenta ceramic
15x Potash Peach for spring tree
15x Birch Twigs for starwood day
30x Star Moss
20x Glow Mushrooms
20x Silvery Ivy
20x Bluelipped Thresh
3x Bog Canary
30x Dustwing Hummingbird for frostbite hummingbird
10x Nightwing Bat
10x Dreamwaker
10x White Cabbage Butterfly
5x Rosy Gypsm for gem pile
10x Chrysoberyl
10x Rose Quartz
1x Psywurm for crystalspine

tumblr_p1rwc5XOiZ1uisimlo2_100.gif
My Mother & BFF
Feb. 10th, 1964 to
Dec. 1st, 2017
Fought cancer and lost
I love you so much, R.I.P.
................. tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo7_r1_100.png
vDvbhyI.png
n7OCA1X.png
echo
she
+3 fr
tumblr
tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo6_r1_100.gif
@miirshroom Artist's Choice! [b]Image width:[/b] 200 pixels [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Umm definitely not requirements but just random ideas related to the theme: frostbite hummingbirds, starwood night tree, crystals, etc. - Though please do whatever looks good to you XD [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Gentle glowing night snow, mystical/magical, maybe something related to my username? [b]Dragon Image:[/b] One of my clan's first dragons from when I rejoined this site and really started playing ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25337402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253375/25337402_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

Artist's Choice!
Image width: 200 pixels
Specific Item requests: Umm definitely not requirements but just random ideas related to the theme: frostbite hummingbirds, starwood night tree, crystals, etc. - Though please do whatever looks good to you XD
Theme Directions: Gentle glowing night snow, mystical/magical, maybe something related to my username?
Dragon Image: One of my clan's first dragons from when I rejoined this site and really started playing ^^

25337402_350.png
2721663.png2382545.png2707791.png2700740.png
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 493 494