Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Thank you! It looks amazing! :D
@miirshroom

Thank you! It looks amazing! :D
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@miirshroom

Hello! I would like to say I adore this idea as a whole and the unique payment methods using items and the like! This is all so cool and your art is adorable.

I have two sets of items in mind to put a request in for, but I am not sure if they will work together/which one will be best (mainly colour-wise). Is it possible to get your opinion on the matter?
(If not, that's okay! I understand, whether it's out of dislike or busy times. I do not wish to bother you.)
@miirshroom

Hello! I would like to say I adore this idea as a whole and the unique payment methods using items and the like! This is all so cool and your art is adorable.

I have two sets of items in mind to put a request in for, but I am not sure if they will work together/which one will be best (mainly colour-wise). Is it possible to get your opinion on the matter?
(If not, that's okay! I understand, whether it's out of dislike or busy times. I do not wish to bother you.)
+19 FR time!3ULlQ2c.png
@miirshroom I hope it's ok to order another bonsai from you even though I'm on the list. I think I can order up to two at a time. But if not, just let me know. This one will be a gift. If it's ok and the order looks good, I can send over the payment. [b]SHADOWSPY:[/b] [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Blue pot color, Glowshrooms, Shimmering Pine [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Shadow Flight Elements with purples (not black) [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21414882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214149/21414882_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

I hope it's ok to order another bonsai from you even though I'm on the list. I think I can order up to two at a time. But if not, just let me know. This one will be a gift. If it's ok and the order looks good, I can send over the payment.

SHADOWSPY:
Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: Blue pot color, Glowshrooms, Shimmering Pine
Theme Directions: Shadow Flight Elements with purples (not black)
Dragon Image:
21414882_350.png

uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@miirshroom Artist's choice, please! [b]Image width:[/b] 250px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Crimson King Maple(summer), Wildwood Owlet, Lightning runestone, Small copper spire, Lightning [b]Theme Directions:[/b] This bonsai is for Adalace (pictured below). Her charge is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27267639]Ellavrisan[/url], whose bonsai was made in Tunesmith's opening event a while back (in Ellavrisen's bio). I'd like Adalace's bonsai to mostly be her own, but have some sort of visual reference to Ellavrisen/his bonsai to note their bond. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29884988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298850/29884988_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom Artist's choice, please!

Image width: 250px
Specific Item requests: Crimson King Maple(summer), Wildwood Owlet, Lightning runestone, Small copper spire, Lightning
Theme Directions: This bonsai is for Adalace (pictured below). Her charge is Ellavrisan, whose bonsai was made in Tunesmith's opening event a while back (in Ellavrisen's bio). I'd like Adalace's bonsai to mostly be her own, but have some sort of visual reference to Ellavrisen/his bonsai to note their bond.
Dragon Image:

29884988_350.png
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@miirshroom

Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black - 200px
Substrate: Crystal Quartz
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Autumn - N/A), (Black Oak - Autumn red - N/A)
Plants: Hallowed Ivy, Dayglo Thresh
Decorations: Warbeast Tusks, Red-black semi-precious gem pile
Placement Directions: I leave it up to your judgement. Thank you!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Autumn - N/A), (Black Oak - Autumn red - N/A)
Plants: Hallowed Ivy, Dayglo Thresh
Decorations: Warbeast Tusks, Red-black semi-precious gem pile
Placement Directions: I leave it up to your judgement. Thank you!
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
@miirshroom I would like to order! I sent the payment and materials.

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Ceramic - White - N/A
Substrate: White Clay
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Paper Birch - Starwood Night - Windblown)[10 birch logs, luna mith]
Plants: 3 x Star Moss, 2 x Glow Mushroom
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Custom Semi-Precious Gem Arrangement (balanced: apatite x 3, celestine x 2, rosy gypsum x 1)
Placement Directions: The tree should be oriented rightward, with the gem stack on the left. There should be one mushroom nestled slightly under the tree and to the right, and the second mushroom wherever it fits best. The rest I leave to the artist’s judgement.

Thank you!
@miirshroom I would like to order! I sent the payment and materials.

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Ceramic - White - N/A
Substrate: White Clay
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Paper Birch - Starwood Night - Windblown)[10 birch logs, luna mith]
Plants: 3 x Star Moss, 2 x Glow Mushroom
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Custom Semi-Precious Gem Arrangement (balanced: apatite x 3, celestine x 2, rosy gypsum x 1)
Placement Directions: The tree should be oriented rightward, with the gem stack on the left. There should be one mushroom nestled slightly under the tree and to the right, and the second mushroom wherever it fits best. The rest I leave to the artist’s judgement.

Thank you!
vojnGCQ.png
@miirshroom I'd like to order two small artist's choice bonsai! [b]Image width:[/b] 100px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Black and red, a bit restrained-looking maybe [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12662695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126627/12662695_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Image width:[/b] 100px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] I'm not sure what kind of tree would most resemble the prosthetic wing/tree in her accent, but it'd be cool for the bonsai to feature a similar one. [b]Theme Directions:[/b] I'd like it to be fairly full and wild-looking, not minimalist [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12700813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127009/12700813_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm sending payment, but let me know if I forgot anything - I'm pretty sleep-deprived atm
@miirshroom

I'd like to order two small artist's choice bonsai!

Image width: 100px
Specific Item requests: N/A
Theme Directions: Black and red, a bit restrained-looking maybe
Dragon Image:

12662695_350.png

Image width: 100px
Specific Item requests: I'm not sure what kind of tree would most resemble the prosthetic wing/tree in her accent, but it'd be cool for the bonsai to feature a similar one.
Theme Directions: I'd like it to be fairly full and wild-looking, not minimalist
Dragon Image:

12700813_350.png

I'm sending payment, but let me know if I forgot anything - I'm pretty sleep-deprived atm
TH15wMc.png
[center]@Betta @kjolvor @Olkai @Zac @tambadabam @Architeuthid @Lirillith Orders received and added to queue! @Starlight18 Sure, you can order up to two at once! Feel free to send payment when ready! @Renessa47 Looks good if you'd like to send payment! @HalOver9000 I have been busy for the past week, but yes I can take the time to look at your two sets of items (I'm just sometimes slow to respond like this!). @rubeofkubic [i]Grim remains surround // Quiet garden calmly sits // Order in chaos[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9fa5/f/2017/352/9/6/1400_500px_rubeofkubic_by_miirshroom-dbx5v0z.png[/img] @Marvin [i]Sand swept shores shimmer // Hazy oasis mirage // Palm and banana fronds.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6ab0/f/2017/352/c/b/1402_400px_marvin_by_miirshroom-dbx5v39.png[/img] @Braixen [i]Faded ivory lies abandoned // Overgrown with tree and vine // Weeds are scattered where columns stand // Dusty courtyard lost in time.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/aecf/f/2017/353/5/e/1403_150px_braixen_by_miirshroom-dbx9ccp.png[/img] @Hakurei You have been gifted a bonsai by Braixen! [i]Colourful tokens // Paper flutters in the breeze // Whistling in the reeds.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/98f2/f/2017/353/7/7/1404_150px_braixen__for_hakurei__by_miirshroom-dbx9ccw.png[/img] @haikwoshevo [i]Ultraviolet bright bursts in the dark // Against a backdrop of glowing wisps // Floating blue through the sky // The night air cool and crisp.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4806/f/2017/353/8/2/1405_250px_haikwoshevo_by_miirshroom-dbx9cd0.png[/img] [size=2]I spontaneously decided to work on a detailed digital painting earlier this month and it's been taking most of my limited free time. Apologies for slow response times. I do have a week off coming up soon, so I'll hopefully I'll be able to dedicate more time to orders.[/size][/center]
@Betta @kjolvor @Olkai @Zac @tambadabam @Architeuthid @Lirillith Orders received and added to queue!

@Starlight18 Sure, you can order up to two at once! Feel free to send payment when ready!

@Renessa47 Looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@HalOver9000 I have been busy for the past week, but yes I can take the time to look at your two sets of items (I'm just sometimes slow to respond like this!).

@rubeofkubic
Grim remains surround //
Quiet garden calmly sits //
Order in chaos

1400_500px_rubeofkubic_by_miirshroom-dbx5v0z.png

@Marvin
Sand swept shores shimmer //
Hazy oasis mirage //
Palm and banana fronds.

1402_400px_marvin_by_miirshroom-dbx5v39.png

@Braixen
Faded ivory lies abandoned //
Overgrown with tree and vine //
Weeds are scattered where columns stand //
Dusty courtyard lost in time.

1403_150px_braixen_by_miirshroom-dbx9ccp.png

@Hakurei You have been gifted a bonsai by Braixen!
Colourful tokens //
Paper flutters in the breeze //
Whistling in the reeds.

1404_150px_braixen__for_hakurei__by_miirshroom-dbx9ccw.png

@haikwoshevo
Ultraviolet bright bursts in the dark //
Against a backdrop of glowing wisps //
Floating blue through the sky //
The night air cool and crisp.

1405_250px_haikwoshevo_by_miirshroom-dbx9cd0.png

I spontaneously decided to work on a detailed digital painting earlier this month and it's been taking most of my limited free time. Apologies for slow response times. I do have a week off coming up soon, so I'll hopefully I'll be able to dedicate more time to orders.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Structural Elements: Single Black Column, column A and pedestal Z, without top beam.

Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Paper Birch - Starwood Night - Windblown) x2

Plants: short Shade Grass behind substrate - around three to four clumps, just enough to cover the planter; Subterranean Clover - 1 or two clumps, jutting out of the planter

Creatures: Crow, profile view :3

Decorations: multi-legged skipping stone structure; an Arcane and Shadow runestone outside the planter; 1 shadow fragment; 1 black basalt spire.

Placement Directions: The bonsais should be oriented towards the middle, the crow should be on the right side facing left, and the column would be on the left side in the planter, next to the skipping stone structure, which is to the right of the column. Feel free to place the spire anywhere you wish. As I mentioned before, I would like just enough grass that I can still clearly see the Quartz. Could you have the shadow fragment in the middle of the planter and could you make the bonsais have a little more of an indigo tint like your last starwood order? The runestones should be on opposite ends of the planter, outside if possible.

I'm going for a more clean planter which is not overcrowded with plants, so if you think it is too crowded, feel free to drop a few items :) Also, are the runestones and fragments unavailable? If so, then just move the skipping stone structure to the middle.

I'll send payment once you've confirmed :)
@miirshroom

Structural Elements: Single Black Column, column A and pedestal Z, without top beam.

Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Paper Birch - Starwood Night - Windblown) x2

Plants: short Shade Grass behind substrate - around three to four clumps, just enough to cover the planter; Subterranean Clover - 1 or two clumps, jutting out of the planter

Creatures: Crow, profile view :3

Decorations: multi-legged skipping stone structure; an Arcane and Shadow runestone outside the planter; 1 shadow fragment; 1 black basalt spire.

Placement Directions: The bonsais should be oriented towards the middle, the crow should be on the right side facing left, and the column would be on the left side in the planter, next to the skipping stone structure, which is to the right of the column. Feel free to place the spire anywhere you wish. As I mentioned before, I would like just enough grass that I can still clearly see the Quartz. Could you have the shadow fragment in the middle of the planter and could you make the bonsais have a little more of an indigo tint like your last starwood order? The runestones should be on opposite ends of the planter, outside if possible.

I'm going for a more clean planter which is not overcrowded with plants, so if you think it is too crowded, feel free to drop a few items :) Also, are the runestones and fragments unavailable? If so, then just move the skipping stone structure to the middle.

I'll send payment once you've confirmed :)
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@miirshroom
Oh, that's okay! I very much appreciate your act of getting back to me still, and that you are willing to take a look. :>
Would you rather me present it here or in Private Messages or something?
@miirshroom
Oh, that's okay! I very much appreciate your act of getting back to me still, and that you are willing to take a look. :>
Would you rather me present it here or in Private Messages or something?
+19 FR time!3ULlQ2c.png
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 493 494