Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 493 494
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 150 pixel image = 150 gems [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Black Oak, Magpie, Malachite Agate [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Like a foggy village. [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/ed6480cfa8cfda806ea64f9f07465de7/tumblr_ox11jxu5v01u08r5uo1_500.jpg]Here's a picture to help[/url]. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] Not really for a dragon, but for a place. Here's the sign: [img]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ymtj767a4s6hi0j/hulmoor-logo.png[/img] More info about it is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19575467]here[/url] if you need it.
@miirshroom
Image width: 150 pixel image = 150 gems
Specific Item requests: Black Oak, Magpie, Malachite Agate
Theme Directions: Like a foggy village. Here's a picture to help.
Dragon Image: Not really for a dragon, but for a place. Here's the sign:
hulmoor-logo.png
More info about it is here if you need it.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
[center]@Crystalblossom @Noodlesper @argylion @Marvin @rubeofkubic Payments received and added to queue! @Dawnn @chocoapple looks good if you'd like to send payment! @Foxzii I usually do take treasure/gem payment only for a first time order (and Artists Choice orders). I will send you a message soon with a quote! @pixelpixies I figure I'll probably keep up the shop as long as I still enjoy it. It's even a lot more fun now that I have a giant bank of pixelled assets to work with! @Rosewing [i]Floral notes and buzzing bee harmonies // Greenery flourish and birdsong melodies.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/07b0/f/2017/321/a/5/1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png[/img] @Nightmare222 [i]Leaves flutter through void portals // Snagging on binding vines // Gecko climbing atop the columns // Its hide marked by glowing lines.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0767/f/2017/321/2/9/1370_250px_nightmare222_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3x.png[/img] @Imani [i]Frenzied flight of gnats // Fungi rising from green fronds // Vines furrow the ground.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ba63/f/2017/321/e/3/1371_250px_imani_by_miirshroom-dbu2n4c.png[/img] @Blizoria [i]A field of arcane power // Focus stones set by a mage // Balance adjusted with care // To aid or to hinder the Plague.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1ba1/f/2017/321/5/c/1372_200px_blizoria_by_miirshroom-dbu2n4r.png[/img] [size=2]Did some lair organization today for the first time in a while. Is a good feel.[/size][/center]
@Crystalblossom @Noodlesper @argylion @Marvin @rubeofkubic Payments received and added to queue!

@Dawnn @chocoapple looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@Foxzii I usually do take treasure/gem payment only for a first time order (and Artists Choice orders). I will send you a message soon with a quote!

@pixelpixies I figure I'll probably keep up the shop as long as I still enjoy it. It's even a lot more fun now that I have a giant bank of pixelled assets to work with!

@Rosewing
Floral notes and buzzing bee harmonies //
Greenery flourish and birdsong melodies.

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

@Nightmare222
Leaves flutter through void portals //
Snagging on binding vines //
Gecko climbing atop the columns //
Its hide marked by glowing lines.

1370_250px_nightmare222_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3x.png

@Imani
Frenzied flight of gnats //
Fungi rising from green fronds //
Vines furrow the ground.

1371_250px_imani_by_miirshroom-dbu2n4c.png

@Blizoria
A field of arcane power //
Focus stones set by a mage //
Balance adjusted with care //
To aid or to hinder the Plague.

1372_200px_blizoria_by_miirshroom-dbu2n4r.png

Did some lair organization today for the first time in a while. Is a good feel.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Aaaah, these came out perfectly! They were so worth the wait, thank you so much! I'll definitely be coming back for more ;u;
@miirshroom
Aaaah, these came out perfectly! They were so worth the wait, thank you so much! I'll definitely be coming back for more ;u;
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
@miirshroom

Private messaged you with my order information for the pricing/quote. Will pay as soon as you let me know! I am so excited ^^!

If it's possible to have my order match with my avatar dragon and forum vista, that would be fantastic.

BTW those orders that you did above turned out absolutely stunning! Just WOW!
@miirshroom

Private messaged you with my order information for the pricing/quote. Will pay as soon as you let me know! I am so excited ^^!

If it's possible to have my order match with my avatar dragon and forum vista, that would be fantastic.

BTW those orders that you did above turned out absolutely stunning! Just WOW!
@miirshroom

oh wow, I love it so much!
It is so beautiful, thank you so much ♥
@miirshroom

oh wow, I love it so much!
It is so beautiful, thank you so much ♥
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
Image width: 250px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Platinum - A3+
Substrate: Smoky quartz
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Starwood Birch - Night - Windblown), (White Pine - Autumn - N/A)
Plants: Star Moss, 2 clumps of Clover with some flowering
Creatures: Omen Seeker, back facing to front - ladybugs
Decorations: Arcane Runestone, legbones, ribcage, oak deadwood
Placement Directions: I leave much of the placement to your discretion - I have some ideas which are included but please disregard if they are going to look awful. I've specified 250px width so that plants/windblown petals/the runestone can spill out of the pots - I'd prefer for the arrangement to not be too busy/crowded. I'd like the omen seeker sitting in the oak deadwood and grouped with one ribcage (doesn't have to be large, just want a death/Plague element) and legbones in/around one pot (maybe one legbone poking out of the clover elsewhere). The moss and clover should hopefully fill out the other two pots and soften some edges - I paid for two lots of clover in case it was necessary, but please don't cram it in if they aren't needed - the bonsai trunks are beautiful and I'd prefer them not being completely covered by other plants. A flower or two on the clover would be nice. I think the ladybugs would look best in/around the pine? Overall I'd like the effect to not be overwhelmingly pink, just pink and purple-ish enough to be Arcane looking.

If you think something is too extra and should go please take it out!
Image width: 250px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Platinum - A3+
Substrate: Smoky quartz
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Starwood Birch - Night - Windblown), (White Pine - Autumn - N/A)
Plants: Star Moss, 2 clumps of Clover with some flowering
Creatures: Omen Seeker, back facing to front - ladybugs
Decorations: Arcane Runestone, legbones, ribcage, oak deadwood
Placement Directions: I leave much of the placement to your discretion - I have some ideas which are included but please disregard if they are going to look awful. I've specified 250px width so that plants/windblown petals/the runestone can spill out of the pots - I'd prefer for the arrangement to not be too busy/crowded. I'd like the omen seeker sitting in the oak deadwood and grouped with one ribcage (doesn't have to be large, just want a death/Plague element) and legbones in/around one pot (maybe one legbone poking out of the clover elsewhere). The moss and clover should hopefully fill out the other two pots and soften some edges - I paid for two lots of clover in case it was necessary, but please don't cram it in if they aren't needed - the bonsai trunks are beautiful and I'd prefer them not being completely covered by other plants. A flower or two on the clover would be nice. I think the ladybugs would look best in/around the pine? Overall I'd like the effect to not be overwhelmingly pink, just pink and purple-ish enough to be Arcane looking.

If you think something is too extra and should go please take it out!
VF45sGS.png
@miirshroom Two artist's choices, please! :> I'm ordering one for @Hakurei, too. Tell me if I made any mistakes. Order 1; [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Small Trellis 2, Double Light flight Columns [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Imagery of a garden that once held something wonderful; now lost to time. It's overgrown with many flowers, with shades of ivory and gold prominent. A large tree overlooks the garden. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34938874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349389/34938874_350.png[/img] [/url] Order 2; [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] None in particular! [b]Theme Directions:[/b] A small garden, tended to by a band of performers. Each one put a little of themself in it, so it's a bit colourful. It's a bit light and airy, if I make sense? [b]Dragon Image:[/b] N/A
@miirshroom
Two artist's choices, please! :> I'm ordering one for @Hakurei, too.
Tell me if I made any mistakes.

Order 1;
Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: Small Trellis 2, Double Light flight Columns
Theme Directions: Imagery of a garden that once held something wonderful; now lost to time. It's overgrown with many flowers, with shades of ivory and gold prominent. A large tree overlooks the garden.
Dragon Image:

34938874_350.png

Order 2;
Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: None in particular!
Theme Directions: A small garden, tended to by a band of performers. Each one put a little of themself in it, so it's a bit colourful. It's a bit light and airy, if I make sense?
Dragon Image: N/A
JAufpfb.gif
Lovely! Thank you very much :)
Lovely! Thank you very much :)
@miirshroom at long last i have returned for more bonsai

A wintery bonsai! I'll be sending along payment tomorrow ^^

Image Width: 200px
Planter: Type 1, Basic Ceramic
Substrate: Mulch
Bonsai: White Pine (winter, Snow Coating), Hemlock (winter, Snow Coating)
Plants: Maidens Blush (x2), Silvery Ivy (x1)
Creatures: Common Sparrow (x3), Roan Mouse (x2), Red Squirrel (x1), Hedgehog (x1)
Decorations: Blue Quartz (x1)
Placement Directions: Artist's choice!

Payment:
10k treasure
10x Pine Logs
15x Fir Branch
1x Ice Familiar + 5k treasure + 1k treasure
30x Common Sparrow
20x Roan Mouse
10x Red Squirrel
20x Sandstrike Hedgehog or Everglade Hedgehog
10x Blue Quartz
20x Maidens Blush
10x Silvery Ivy
@miirshroom at long last i have returned for more bonsai

A wintery bonsai! I'll be sending along payment tomorrow ^^

Image Width: 200px
Planter: Type 1, Basic Ceramic
Substrate: Mulch
Bonsai: White Pine (winter, Snow Coating), Hemlock (winter, Snow Coating)
Plants: Maidens Blush (x2), Silvery Ivy (x1)
Creatures: Common Sparrow (x3), Roan Mouse (x2), Red Squirrel (x1), Hedgehog (x1)
Decorations: Blue Quartz (x1)
Placement Directions: Artist's choice!

Payment:
10k treasure
10x Pine Logs
15x Fir Branch
1x Ice Familiar + 5k treasure + 1k treasure
30x Common Sparrow
20x Roan Mouse
10x Red Squirrel
20x Sandstrike Hedgehog or Everglade Hedgehog
10x Blue Quartz
20x Maidens Blush
10x Silvery Ivy
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
[center]@chocoapple sorry, I was slow in accepting the Crossroads trade, and it appear you didn't have enough gems anymore. I've added you to the queue in the meantime, but could you please sent the payment again at some point? @Braixen @CelestialBlue Your orders look good if you'd like to send payment! @Nahtanha @Foxzii Payments received and added to queue! @Starlight18 ah, I missed your post earlier! There is a pinglist, but it's mostly for when I add new things to the shop. I'm basically always open for new orders, though lately I've gotten a bit further behind than usual! @Orenda Same as above, the shop is currently accepting orders! @ColoradoBlues [i]Troves of gems and shells of mollusk // A vibrant garden shrouded in dusk. [/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ef7f/f/2017/323/f/9/1373_500px_coloradoblues_by_miirshroom-dbu9o19.png[/img] @widmo [i]Long forgotten bricks // Sand filters between the cracks // Cacti encroaching[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0691/f/2017/323/7/3/1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png[/img] [size=2]This week snowballed into a series of days spent on updating computer software. Managed to spend almost no time at all on bonsai or any other kind of art.[/size][/center]
@chocoapple sorry, I was slow in accepting the Crossroads trade, and it appear you didn't have enough gems anymore. I've added you to the queue in the meantime, but could you please sent the payment again at some point?

@Braixen @CelestialBlue Your orders look good if you'd like to send payment!

@Nahtanha @Foxzii Payments received and added to queue!

@Starlight18 ah, I missed your post earlier! There is a pinglist, but it's mostly for when I add new things to the shop. I'm basically always open for new orders, though lately I've gotten a bit further behind than usual!

@Orenda Same as above, the shop is currently accepting orders!

@ColoradoBlues
Troves of gems and shells of mollusk //
A vibrant garden shrouded in dusk.

1373_500px_coloradoblues_by_miirshroom-dbu9o19.png

@widmo
Long forgotten bricks //
Sand filters between the cracks //
Cacti encroaching

1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png

This week snowballed into a series of days spent on updating computer software. Managed to spend almost no time at all on bonsai or any other kind of art.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 493 494