Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 493 494
[center]@Ghostmateria @Vulpen @Echoscries @bulletbras @Blucbcrry @Rainforest @Convexity Orders received and added to queue @TheEnderDraco [i]Above stony ground // Branches like charred fingers reach // Glowing through the sky.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/725a/f/2017/309/7/5/1359_100px_theenderdraco_by_miirshroom-dbsvemw.png[/img] @maxm0efoe [i]Pink blossoms in the wilds seen // Birdsong heard through leaves of green.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b032/f/2017/309/d/f/1360_100px_maxm0efoe_by_miirshroom-dbsven6.png[/img] @sacredpools [i]A winding burst of crimson roses // Through the breeze a gem-bright bird poses.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4fd8/f/2017/309/c/9/1361_200px_sacredpools_by_miirshroom-dbsveng.png[/img] @rubeofkubic [i]Cacti carefully tended // Within garden of silver // Sighing of bird wings // And in a chill wind shiver.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5e33/f/2017/309/f/0/1362_200px_rubeofkubic_by_miirshroom-dbsvenn.png[/img] [size=2]Made pumpkin muffins today. Very good.[/size][/center]
@Ghostmateria @Vulpen @Echoscries @bulletbras @Blucbcrry @Rainforest @Convexity Orders received and added to queue

@TheEnderDraco
Above stony ground //
Branches like charred fingers reach //
Glowing through the sky.

1359_100px_theenderdraco_by_miirshroom-dbsvemw.png

@maxm0efoe
Pink blossoms in the wilds seen //
Birdsong heard through leaves of green.

1360_100px_maxm0efoe_by_miirshroom-dbsven6.png

@sacredpools
A winding burst of crimson roses //
Through the breeze a gem-bright bird poses.

1361_200px_sacredpools_by_miirshroom-dbsveng.png

@rubeofkubic
Cacti carefully tended //
Within garden of silver //
Sighing of bird wings //
And in a chill wind shiver.

1362_200px_rubeofkubic_by_miirshroom-dbsvenn.png

Made pumpkin muffins today. Very good.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Image width: 350px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Clay / Metallic - Blue - B8
Substrate: Brown Clay
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Tortoiseshell Bamboo - Summer ), (Tortoiseshell Bamboo- Summer) (Tortoiseshell Bamboo - Spring)
Plants: Notocactus Barrel Cacti x4 - Moss - Clover (Flowering)
Creatures: Crow: Profile View Leceustic Crow - Profile View
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Spread the bamboo around - maybe some on the top and bottom pots. Put the crows on different levels. The cacti I would like spread around in a pleasing manner. The clover I'd like distributed throughout the moss, but I'd like it to be pleasing to the eye, too. Thank you!
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Clay / Metallic - Blue - B8
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Tortoiseshell Bamboo - Summer ), (Tortoiseshell Bamboo- Summer) (Tortoiseshell Bamboo - Spring)
Plants: Notocactus Barrel Cacti x4 - Moss - Clover (Flowering)
Placement Directions: Spread the bamboo around - maybe some on the top and bottom pots. Put the crows on different levels. The cacti I would like spread around in a pleasing manner. The clover I'd like distributed throughout the moss, but I'd like it to be pleasing to the eye, too. Thank you!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Clay / Metallic - Blue - Double Configuration - B5 & B9
Plants: Notocactus Barrel Cacti x4 - Moss - Regular Clover (Flowering)
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Clay / Metallic - Blue - Double Configuration - B5 & B9
Plants: Notocactus Barrel Cacti x4 - Moss - Regular Clover (Flowering)
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@miirshroom

Oh man, it's super gorgeous. Thank you so much!
@miirshroom

Oh man, it's super gorgeous. Thank you so much!
fICRbaD.gif
@miirshroom

are your 300px+ size bonsai slots still available? If so, I'd like to be marked down for one please!
@miirshroom

are your 300px+ size bonsai slots still available? If so, I'd like to be marked down for one please!
V0awagL.png
@miirshroom

Hello! I love this beautiful art you make. Do you have any spaces available? Do you have a pinglist?

@miirshroom

Hello! I love this beautiful art you make. Do you have any spaces available? Do you have a pinglist?

uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@miirshroom
Image width: 200px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Orange - 150px
Substrate: N/A
Structural Elements: 2x Light Flight Columns - Column A Pedestals Z
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Mini Potash Peach - Smoke - N/A)
Plants:
  • 2x Hallowed Ivy
  • 1x Dayglo Thresh
  • 1x Fire Flower
  • 1x Glow Mushroom
Creatures:
  • 1x Corn Snake
  • 1x Runic Pug Moth (Fire flight recolored, flying pose)
Decorations:
  • 1x Dragonhorn Coral
  • Custom stone pile (Amber, Chrysoberyl, Morganite, Celestine)
Placement Directions:
I'd like the tree on the right of the 150px planter with the two columns to the left. (So overall the bonsai is 200px) I'd like the columns to be kind of close together and with the right one being shorter than the left one. On top of the shorter column I'd like one hallowed ivy and the fire flower. I'd like the other hallowed ivy, the thresh and coral to be clumped to the left and the snake on the tree base.
The mushrooms, stones and moth can go wherever you think is best!

Also don't know if I remembered to say it but: I loved the bonsai you made for my last order! It was wonderful!
@miirshroom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Orange - 150px
Substrate: N/A
Structural Elements: 2x Light Flight Columns - Column A Pedestals Z
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Mini Potash Peach - Smoke - N/A)
Plants:
  • 2x Hallowed Ivy
  • 1x Dayglo Thresh
  • 1x Fire Flower
  • 1x Glow Mushroom
Creatures:
  • 1x Corn Snake
  • 1x Runic Pug Moth (Fire flight recolored, flying pose)
Decorations:
  • 1x Dragonhorn Coral
  • Custom stone pile (Amber, Chrysoberyl, Morganite, Celestine)
Placement Directions:
I'd like the tree on the right of the 150px planter with the two columns to the left. (So overall the bonsai is 200px) I'd like the columns to be kind of close together and with the right one being shorter than the left one. On top of the shorter column I'd like one hallowed ivy and the fire flower. I'd like the other hallowed ivy, the thresh and coral to be clumped to the left and the snake on the tree base.
The mushrooms, stones and moth can go wherever you think is best!

Also don't know if I remembered to say it but: I loved the bonsai you made for my last order! It was wonderful!
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@miirshroom

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Pots, configuration B5
1x black large pot
1x tan small pot
1x tan medium pot

Substrate: standard brown mulch

Structural Elements: Double Columns, Light Flight coloration, column A, beam 3, pedestal z

Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Paper Birch, Autumn, Windblown

Plants: Shade grass x1 clump
Golden grass x2 clumps

Creatures: Gold Throated Sparrow

Decorations: Strangler Vines (blooming variant)

Placement Directions: I would like the columns to be place in the large pot please. Please have the vines creeping around the columns if possible. Please put the bonsai in the medium pot, and have the one clump of shade grass in that pot as well. Put the golden grass in the other two pots. Please have one of the sparrows flying to land in the bonsai, and the other perched in the small pot. Thank you!
@miirshroom

Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Pots, configuration B5
1x black large pot
1x tan small pot
1x tan medium pot

Substrate: standard brown mulch

Structural Elements: Double Columns, Light Flight coloration, column A, beam 3, pedestal z

Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Paper Birch, Autumn, Windblown

Plants: Shade grass x1 clump
Golden grass x2 clumps

Creatures: Gold Throated Sparrow

Decorations: Strangler Vines (blooming variant)

Placement Directions: I would like the columns to be place in the large pot please. Please have the vines creeping around the columns if possible. Please put the bonsai in the medium pot, and have the one clump of shade grass in that pot as well. Put the golden grass in the other two pots. Please have one of the sparrows flying to land in the bonsai, and the other perched in the small pot. Thank you!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@miirshroom (artist's choice order) [b]Image width:[/b] 150px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] flowery, gentle, and melancholic; if that makes any sense at all, haha cx [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37075609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370757/37075609_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
(artist's choice order)
Image width: 150px
Specific Item requests: N/A
Theme Directions: flowery, gentle, and melancholic; if that makes any sense at all, haha cx
Dragon Image:

37075609_350.png
@miirshroom

This is amazing!

I would like to make a small custom order:
Image width: 100px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Grey ceramic - 100px
Substrate: Red clay
Structural Elements: wood slats (ash)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Red Maple - Autumn (Green) - no weather effects)
Plants: Small Ivy #1 sprig
Creatures: 1 lot of Ladybugs
Placement Directions: I was picturing the tree on the left side but really I don't mind. The examples look amazing.

(I hope this is okay!)
@miirshroom

This is amazing!

I would like to make a small custom order:
Image width: 100px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Grey ceramic - 100px
Substrate: Red clay
Structural Elements: wood slats (ash)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Red Maple - Autumn (Green) - no weather effects)
Plants: Small Ivy #1 sprig
Creatures: 1 lot of Ladybugs
Placement Directions: I was picturing the tree on the left side but really I don't mind. The examples look amazing.

(I hope this is okay!)
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 493 494