Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 493 494
I am massively overdue for getting these for the rest of my Dragons. I shall have to poke in and look around properly later! ^^
I am massively overdue for getting these for the rest of my Dragons. I shall have to poke in and look around properly later! ^^
@balthy @ColoradoBlues @Diodol You may all claim slots! ColoradoBlues, your order looks good!

Any other questions I'll address later; at work now!
@balthy @ColoradoBlues @Diodol You may all claim slots! ColoradoBlues, your order looks good!

Any other questions I'll address later; at work now!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom If there's any errors please let me know! [b]Image width:[/b] 150 pixels [b]Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):[/b] Pots - Black - B6 [b]Substrate:[/b] White Clay [b]Structural Elements:[/b] Shadow Flight columns (Triple-Column A-Beam 4) [b]Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):[/b] Crimson King Maple- Summer- Windblown [b]Plants:[/b] Glow Mushroom x3, Subterranean Clover x3, Bluelipped Thresh x2 [b]Creatures:[/b] Omen Seeker, Cave gecko x2 [b]Decorations:[/b] Shadow Fragment, Moonglow Thorns [b]Placement Directions:[/b] -Columns to be to the right of the pots with the moonglow thorns wrapping around them. -Place the bonsai wherever you think it looks nicest, I'm not 100% sure where it should go honestly. -Have one of the geckos on top of the columns, and the other down on the lowest pot -The Omen Seeker sitting near to the bonsai -Place the plants wherever you feel they'd look best! -Place the fragment wherever you feel it'd look nice I'd also like to get a second planter [b]Image width:[/b] 100 pixels [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] At least one or two bone items [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Keep a plague-ish theme to it please? [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36169102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361692/36169102_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=69921&tab=dragon&did=36169102]Link[/url] So all together I believe the payment would be [b]126,000[/b] treasure [item=Iron ore] x10 [item=Red Maple Leaf] x15 [item=Aer Phantom] x1 [item=Glow Mushroom] x30 [item=Subterranean Clover] x30 [item=Bluelipped Thresh] x20 [item=Omen Seeker] x15 [item=Shadowbinder's Tears] x5 [item=Cave Gecko] x20 [item=Janustrap Root] x5
@miirshroom
If there's any errors please let me know!

Image width:
150 pixels
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):
Pots - Black - B6
Substrate:
White Clay
Structural Elements:
Shadow Flight columns (Triple-Column A-Beam 4)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):
Crimson King Maple- Summer- Windblown
Plants:
Glow Mushroom x3, Subterranean Clover x3, Bluelipped Thresh x2
Creatures:
Omen Seeker, Cave gecko x2
Decorations:
Shadow Fragment, Moonglow Thorns
Placement Directions:
-Columns to be to the right of the pots with the moonglow thorns wrapping around them.
-Place the bonsai wherever you think it looks nicest, I'm not 100% sure where it should go honestly.
-Have one of the geckos on top of the columns, and the other down on the lowest pot
-The Omen Seeker sitting near to the bonsai
-Place the plants wherever you feel they'd look best!
-Place the fragment wherever you feel it'd look nice

I'd also like to get a second planter

Image width: 100 pixels
Specific Item requests: At least one or two bone items
Theme Directions: Keep a plague-ish theme to it please?
Dragon Image:
36169102_350.png

Link

So all together I believe the payment would be
126,000 treasure

Iron Ore x10 Red Maple Leaf x15 Aer Phantom x1 Glow Mushroom x30 Subterranean Clover x30 Bluelipped Thresh x20 Omen Seeker x15 Shadowbinder's Tears x5 Cave Gecko x20 Janustrap Root x5
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
@miirshroom Here's my order! I'll send payment tonight. :)

Image width: 500
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black - N/A
Substrate: Black Pumice
Structural Elements: Columns: double shadow flight columns, low with a beam, artist's choice for specific put-together
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Redwood - Autumn - N/A), (White Pine - Shimmering Pine - N/A), (Crimson King Maple - Summer - N/A).
Plants: Moss x3 (Daytime Star Moss), Mushrooms x2 (Glow Mushrooms), Ivy x2 (Silvery Ivy), Thresh x2 (1 Blue-lipped Thresh and 1 Dayglo Thresh), Grass x4 (Shade Grass), Vines (Moonglow Thorns).
Creatures: Blue-throated Hummingbird, Wildwood Owlet, Nightwing Bat, Poisondart Frog, Puddlehopper Frog, Olive Sea Snake, Blue Bandit Turtle, Cave Gecko (with glowing stripe), Meal Moth, Lady Bug.
Decorations: Semi-precious gem arrangement (jade, banded sardonyx, labradorite, apatite). Is there any way to get these scattered across the planter?
Placement Directions: I'd like the vines to be wrapped around the columns, and some of the plants on top the column beam (and maybe the frog?). The snake overhanging the planter, and everything else I leave to your choice. :) If it isn't going to balance nicely with what I have here, I'm willing to add/take away some items.
@miirshroom Here's my order! I'll send payment tonight. :)

Image width: 500
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Black - N/A
Substrate: Black Pumice
Structural Elements: Columns: double shadow flight columns, low with a beam, artist's choice for specific put-together
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Redwood - Autumn - N/A), (White Pine - Shimmering Pine - N/A), (Crimson King Maple - Summer - N/A).
Plants: Moss x3 (Daytime Star Moss), Mushrooms x2 (Glow Mushrooms), Ivy x2 (Silvery Ivy), Thresh x2 (1 Blue-lipped Thresh and 1 Dayglo Thresh), Grass x4 (Shade Grass), Vines (Moonglow Thorns).
Creatures: Blue-throated Hummingbird, Wildwood Owlet, Nightwing Bat, Poisondart Frog, Puddlehopper Frog, Olive Sea Snake, Blue Bandit Turtle, Cave Gecko (with glowing stripe), Meal Moth, Lady Bug.
Decorations: Semi-precious gem arrangement (jade, banded sardonyx, labradorite, apatite). Is there any way to get these scattered across the planter?
Placement Directions: I'd like the vines to be wrapped around the columns, and some of the plants on top the column beam (and maybe the frog?). The snake overhanging the planter, and everything else I leave to your choice. :) If it isn't going to balance nicely with what I have here, I'm willing to add/take away some items.
xW59ap8.png
@miirshroom

may i claim a large bonsai slot if slots are still open? and is it possible to do a double pot configuration with 150px pots and a 200px plantar? thank you!
@miirshroom

may i claim a large bonsai slot if slots are still open? and is it possible to do a double pot configuration with 150px pots and a 200px plantar? thank you!
1122lulua.gif
@tunatuna Yes, there are still slots open! The base cost for that pot/planter order would be 25k treasure + costs of colours (i.e. 10k for the 200px planter + 15k for a 150px pot configuration), and your recommended image size would be 300-350px width.

@Diodol Sounds good!

@jr413 I can ping you, but I really don't know what your options are without .psd's. I would suggest you look into using GIMP as it is a free program that can handle the files. If only so that you can open the pots/planters .psd's in order to break them up into a file type that you can use with your file editor.

@JovaniSkye Hi there!
@tunatuna Yes, there are still slots open! The base cost for that pot/planter order would be 25k treasure + costs of colours (i.e. 10k for the 200px planter + 15k for a 150px pot configuration), and your recommended image size would be 300-350px width.

@Diodol Sounds good!

@jr413 I can ping you, but I really don't know what your options are without .psd's. I would suggest you look into using GIMP as it is a free program that can handle the files. If only so that you can open the pots/planters .psd's in order to break them up into a file type that you can use with your file editor.

@JovaniSkye Hi there!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

Sorry for the delay! It's been a hellish two days.
Image width: 400px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): ceramic - black - n/a
Substrate: brown clay
Structural Elements: N/A
3x Crimson King Maple - Autumn - n/a
1x White Oak - Autumn (Orange) - n/a
Plants: 3x Stonewatch Scrub
Creatures:
1x Cobra
2x Mice
Decorations:
1x Water Runestone
1x Deadwood (Oak)
4x Copper Spires
1x Wire Coil
1x Extra Loose Wires
1x Lightning Arcs
Placement Directions: If possible, connect the lightning arc(s) between the water runestone and the spires.
33.5k treasure
10x Depleted Sacridite
45x Red Maple Leaf
10x Acorn
30x Stonewatch Scrub
5x Emerald Striker
20x Roan Mouse
10x Leather item
2x copper jewelry
15x laser item
2x Charged Tungsten
@miirshroom

Sorry for the delay! It's been a hellish two days.
Image width: 400px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): ceramic - black - n/a
Substrate: brown clay
Structural Elements: N/A
3x Crimson King Maple - Autumn - n/a
1x White Oak - Autumn (Orange) - n/a
Plants: 3x Stonewatch Scrub
Creatures:
1x Cobra
2x Mice
Decorations:
1x Water Runestone
1x Deadwood (Oak)
4x Copper Spires
1x Wire Coil
1x Extra Loose Wires
1x Lightning Arcs
Placement Directions: If possible, connect the lightning arc(s) between the water runestone and the spires.
33.5k treasure
10x Depleted Sacridite
45x Red Maple Leaf
10x Acorn
30x Stonewatch Scrub
5x Emerald Striker
20x Roan Mouse
10x Leather item
2x copper jewelry
15x laser item
2x Charged Tungsten

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@miirshroom
Just checking to see if you got my order on the previous page. Just wanting to make sure I filled everything out right before sending the payment ;u;
@miirshroom
Just checking to see if you got my order on the previous page. Just wanting to make sure I filled everything out right before sending the payment ;u;
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
@miirshroom

You did amazing on the bonsai! Thank you so much for doing it!
@miirshroom

You did amazing on the bonsai! Thank you so much for doing it!
@miirshroom

If there are any mistakes with the pricing please let me know, happy to send more if needed!

Image width: 200 (10k)
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Ceramic - Olive - N/A (15x Muckbottom Shell)
Substrate: Brown Clay (1k)
Structural Elements: Small Trellis 1 (2.5k + 10x Sanded Ashe Plank)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Red Delicious Apple Tree - Spring - N/A (10x Red Delicious Apple)
Green Rose Bush - Patio Rose - N/A (5k + 10x Patio Rose)
Specialty Rose Bush - Blush Rose/Green Leaf - N/A (5k + 2x Wilt or wither)
Plants: 2x Daffodil Narcissis (10x Daffodil)
3x Chickweed (30x Chickweed)
Daffodil - Pink (10x any tulip)
Grass? I am not sure which kind or how much might be needed
Creatures: Sparrows 1 - Zephyr Sparrow (10x Zephyr Sparrow)
Cabbage Butterfly (10x Cabbage Butterfly)
While Lace Bee (10x White Lace Bee)
Whichever Hummingbird Looks best with colors
Decorations: Nature Runestone (5k)
Rose Quartz (10x Rose Quartz)

Placement Directions: Hi! I love many of the artists choice bonsai's you have made, however I wanted a lot of particular things so I thought maybe I should just request this custom one. If bonsai gets too busy I am ok with something being left off. If you think something should be added or swapped for a different color, please let me know and I will happily pay the difference! Going for an overall green/pink theme and floral naturey.
Thanks so much I am very excited.
@miirshroom

If there are any mistakes with the pricing please let me know, happy to send more if needed!

Image width: 200 (10k)
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Ceramic - Olive - N/A (15x Muckbottom Shell)
Substrate: Brown Clay (1k)
Structural Elements: Small Trellis 1 (2.5k + 10x Sanded Ashe Plank)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Red Delicious Apple Tree - Spring - N/A (10x Red Delicious Apple)
Green Rose Bush - Patio Rose - N/A (5k + 10x Patio Rose)
Specialty Rose Bush - Blush Rose/Green Leaf - N/A (5k + 2x Wilt or wither)
Plants: 2x Daffodil Narcissis (10x Daffodil)
3x Chickweed (30x Chickweed)
Daffodil - Pink (10x any tulip)
Grass? I am not sure which kind or how much might be needed
Creatures: Sparrows 1 - Zephyr Sparrow (10x Zephyr Sparrow)
Cabbage Butterfly (10x Cabbage Butterfly)
While Lace Bee (10x White Lace Bee)
Whichever Hummingbird Looks best with colors
Decorations: Nature Runestone (5k)
Rose Quartz (10x Rose Quartz)

Placement Directions: Hi! I love many of the artists choice bonsai's you have made, however I wanted a lot of particular things so I thought maybe I should just request this custom one. If bonsai gets too busy I am ok with something being left off. If you think something should be added or swapped for a different color, please let me know and I will happily pay the difference! Going for an overall green/pink theme and floral naturey.
Thanks so much I am very excited.
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 493 494