Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 493 494
@Miirshroom

Thank you so much, again! Thanks for all your fantastic work. Hope you're having a relaxing time working on the new bonsai assets!

@Miirshroom

Thank you so much, again! Thanks for all your fantastic work. Hope you're having a relaxing time working on the new bonsai assets!

@miishroom

Aaah thank you so much! It's adorable!
@miishroom

Aaah thank you so much! It's adorable!
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@Miirshroom thank you! Your bonsais are always lovely <3
@Miirshroom thank you! Your bonsais are always lovely <3
yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
@Miirshroom Thank you! This is so super cute!

Edit: Also, when you get the chance, could you add me to your general and special events pinglists?
@Miirshroom Thank you! This is so super cute!

Edit: Also, when you get the chance, could you add me to your general and special events pinglists?
@miirshroom
It's so lovely! Thank you very much!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! =D
@miirshroom
It's so lovely! Thank you very much!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@miirshroom good lord i can only imagine how much time and effort this shop takes. bless your patience
may i be added to the general pinglist please? i think i've finally figured out what to do with an order when i get the chance :]
@miirshroom good lord i can only imagine how much time and effort this shop takes. bless your patience
may i be added to the general pinglist please? i think i've finally figured out what to do with an order when i get the chance :]
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@miirshroom @Blod

Aw, thank you~ ^w^ *hugs*
@miirshroom @Blod

Aw, thank you~ ^w^ *hugs*
[center]@Chelo Not exactly relaxing, but certainly productive! @Drown Yeah, this shop is quite a large part of the artwork that I work on at the moment. I figure it's worth it as long as I keep having ideas for new things that I want to add and expand on. Good motivation to research and practice drawing a lot of interesting stuff! @hazy [i]Little red wiggler // Clinging tightly to branches // Petals shook to ground.[/i] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/8708/f/2017/181/2/b/1272_150px_hazy_by_miirshroom-dben84t.png[/img] @WindChimes [i]A hybrid fragment is set up to absorb heat from it's surroundings, allowing this bonsai planter to keep a more mild climate while in the scorching Ashfall Waste.[/i] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/8760/f/2017/181/2/9/1273_200px_windchimes_by_miirshroom-dben84q.png[/img] @Starry413 [i]From a distance the little mouse had not realized this bonsai was crawling with Dreamwaker frogs. It is careful not to touch them lest it fall asleep forever.[/i] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/6280/f/2017/181/5/5/1274_100px_starry413_by_miirshroom-dben84g.png[/img] [size=2]I wonder if I'm at the point yet where I've re-touched more than half of the existing items in one way or another. [/size][/center]
@Chelo Not exactly relaxing, but certainly productive!

@Drown Yeah, this shop is quite a large part of the artwork that I work on at the moment. I figure it's worth it as long as I keep having ideas for new things that I want to add and expand on. Good motivation to research and practice drawing a lot of interesting stuff!

@hazy
Little red wiggler //
Clinging tightly to branches //
Petals shook to ground.

1272_150px_hazy_by_miirshroom-dben84t.png

@WindChimes
A hybrid fragment is set up to absorb heat from it's surroundings,
allowing this bonsai planter to keep a more mild climate while in the scorching Ashfall Waste.

1273_200px_windchimes_by_miirshroom-dben84q.png

@Starry413
From a distance the little mouse had not realized this bonsai was crawling with Dreamwaker frogs. It is careful not to touch them lest it fall asleep forever.
1274_100px_starry413_by_miirshroom-dben84g.png

I wonder if I'm at the point yet where I've re-touched more than half of the existing items in one way or another.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

It's adorable, thank you!!
@miirshroom

It's adorable, thank you!!
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
@miirshroom Oh my gosh, that's the cutest thing I've seen today. Thank you so much!!
@miirshroom Oh my gosh, that's the cutest thing I've seen today. Thank you so much!!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
1 2 ... 317 318 319 320 321 ... 493 494