Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 493 494
@JCStitches You bring up some excellent points. Yes, snow and windy leaves are allowed. Also: [quote][b]Maximum 2 per person:[/b] Recommended 1 for self and 1 for [b]gift!*[/b] [size=2]*Half the cost if the 2nd goes to another player, or full cost if you use the 2nd for yourself[/size][/quote]
@JCStitches You bring up some excellent points. Yes, snow and windy leaves are allowed. Also:
Quote:
Maximum 2 per person: Recommended 1 for self and 1 for gift!*
*Half the cost if the 2nd goes to another player, or full cost if you use the 2nd for yourself
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Username: Amorah
Bonsai size: Could you clarify this for me?
Planter Type: Type 2
Choices: Overall theme is Angelic vs Fallen Angel, so like black and white. Interested in either configuration 13, 14, 15. Would like it to be full and bushy, and interested in a black and white crow. Also interested in a rose, f that's too many requests ignore this one.
Notes: (optional)

((Might order a gift one for my sister))
@miirshroom
Username: Amorah
Bonsai size: Could you clarify this for me?
Choices: Overall theme is Angelic vs Fallen Angel, so like black and white. Interested in either configuration 13, 14, 15. Would like it to be full and bushy, and interested in a black and white crow. Also interested in a rose, f that's too many requests ignore this one.
Notes: (optional)

((Might order a gift one for my sister))
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@miirshroom yay!

Username: Jazz
Bonsai size: 150px
Planter Type: Type 1 (Basic Ceramic)
Choices: Copper spires with wire coil + extra wires, barrel cacti, some bright blue plant/decorations (your choice!)
Notes: Would love one inspired by lightning / the shifting expanse please! :D Preferably no insects though. Thank you!
@miirshroom yay!

Username: Jazz
Planter Type: Type 1 (Basic Ceramic)
Choices: Copper spires with wire coil + extra wires, barrel cacti, some bright blue plant/decorations (your choice!)
Notes: Would love one inspired by lightning / the shifting expanse please! :D Preferably no insects though. Thank you!
Username: pigeonfluff
Bonsai size: 200px
Planter Type: Type 1
Choices: Tree, Birds, Flowers
Notes: A springtime theme would be nice, and as many birds as possible, if you can, please. =)
Username: pigeonfluff
Choices: Tree, Birds, Flowers
Notes: A springtime theme would be nice, and as many birds as possible, if you can, please. =)
MlmX2Dr.png
@miirshroom Thank you for the clarification! Sorry I missed where the limit was given.

Username:JCstitches
Bonsai size: 200 px
Choices: Snow effect, Blue Roses, Blue Quartz
Notes: n/a

Choices: Snow effect, Red Roses, Pink Quartz
@miirshroom Thank you for the clarification! Sorry I missed where the limit was given.

Choices: Snow effect, Blue Roses, Blue Quartz

Choices: Snow effect, Red Roses, Pink Quartz
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Cyrya I decided to hold the event anyways. It's been a weird day and I want to try and get more bonsai orders.

@Nemalu Add 2.5k additional for the pot size (it's 150px, which is 50 over the 100 for the baseline snow cost!). Otherwise looks good and you've been added to the ping lists!

@Amorah Yup, sounds good, feel free to send 30k treasure or equivalent

@Jazz Looks good, please send 25k treasure to be added to queue!

@pigeonfluff (hehe..."Tree") Payment received!

@JCStitches Actually I forgot to add one and you reminded me, so I edited the post! Looks good if you'd like to send 60k treasure (or equivalent)!

Note: since payment is straightforward, assume that I'm finishing these in the order that I receive them. Will start a list before I end for the night.
@Cyrya I decided to hold the event anyways. It's been a weird day and I want to try and get more bonsai orders.

@Nemalu Add 2.5k additional for the pot size (it's 150px, which is 50 over the 100 for the baseline snow cost!). Otherwise looks good and you've been added to the ping lists!

@Amorah Yup, sounds good, feel free to send 30k treasure or equivalent

@Jazz Looks good, please send 25k treasure to be added to queue!

@pigeonfluff (hehe..."Tree") Payment received!

@JCStitches Actually I forgot to add one and you reminded me, so I edited the post! Looks good if you'd like to send 60k treasure (or equivalent)!

Note: since payment is straightforward, assume that I'm finishing these in the order that I receive them. Will start a list before I end for the night.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Username: PKRS
Choices: Opal Cobra, Red Delicious Apple (spring), Copper Spires
Notes: Would you mind basing the colors off this oc?
@miirshroom
Username: PKRS
Choices: Opal Cobra, Red Delicious Apple (spring), Copper Spires
Notes: Would you mind basing the colors off this oc?
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@miirshroom

Username: sgkat
Choices: roses, chickweed, hedgehog, balanced stone pile
Notes: I always feel like I don't request enough to cover my planters, so I'd like dense coverage, please!
@miirshroom

Username: sgkat
Choices: roses, chickweed, hedgehog, balanced stone pile
Notes: I always feel like I don't request enough to cover my planters, so I'd like dense coverage, please!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@miirshroom Username: jastoz Bonsai size: Configuration 17 Planter Type: Type 2 Choices: Pearly color, Quart substrate, Blossom Potash Peach, arcane runestone Notes: I'd like it arcane themed and based on this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1495255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14953/1495255_350.png[/img] [/url] Username: jastoz Bonsai size: Configuration 17 Planter Type: Type 2 Choices: Darkteel color, White Pine shadow variant, ribcage, crow Notes: I'd like this one to be sparsely decorated and based on this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9186246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91863/9186246_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
Username: jastoz
Bonsai size: Configuration 17
Choices: Pearly color, Quart substrate, Blossom Potash Peach, arcane runestone
Notes: I'd like it arcane themed and based on this dragon:
1495255_350.png

Username: jastoz
Bonsai size: Configuration 17
Choices: Darkteel color, White Pine shadow variant, ribcage, crow
Notes: I'd like this one to be sparsely decorated and based on this dragon:
9186246_350.png
@miirshroom Username: spassow Bonsai size: 200px Planter Type: type 2 Choices: wind blown effect, interested in some roses and maple trees, and some small animals or birds or butterflies; stones, gemstones, shells would be nice. Notes: would like the bonsai to be inspired by her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15360944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153610/15360944_350.png[/img] [/url] ---------------------------------------------- Username: spassow Bonsai size: 200px Planter Type: type 1 Choices: some copper spires and wire coils; maybe a flower or butterfly/moth/mushroom to represent dusk; glow mushroom or lume daffodils; some stones and shells Notes: would like the bonsai to be inspired by him! euclid and dusk are a couple. euclid is a gentle giant who is rather slow when it comes to certain things, is more of the by-the-book type, less spontaneous, but tries very hard. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15128180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151282/15128180_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
Username: spassow
Planter Type: type 2
Choices: wind blown effect, interested in some roses and maple trees, and some small animals or birds or butterflies; stones, gemstones, shells would be nice.
Notes:
would like the bonsai to be inspired by her!

15360944_350.png

Username: spassow
Planter Type: type 1
Choices: some copper spires and wire coils; maybe a flower or butterfly/moth/mushroom to represent dusk; glow mushroom or lume daffodils; some stones and shells
Notes:
would like the bonsai to be inspired by him! euclid and dusk are a couple. euclid is a gentle giant who is rather slow when it comes to certain things, is more of the by-the-book type, less spontaneous, but tries very hard.

15128180_350.png
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 493 494